• EconMan
    what is more of a treat then a pot full of honeyTyedyesamuraiguy

Eating the cookie dough BEFORE it gets to the oven ! :razz:
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    My firefly 2 vapour path reminds me of a yogurt or pudding cup even if your able to eat the thing with nothing but your tounge there is always some left, short of rinsing it out with water there is always something in there.
    I always have reclaim on hand in this thing and i dont find it affects the taste to much. If i got a new strain of extract i would do a througho cleaning just to get the full experience not exactly necessary though.
  • EconMan
    Time for a harvest. Look at this rosin reclaim.

Really more of a distillate. No matter how dark it goes in, comes out clean and amazingly :cool: potent.

Enough here for one great dab before I head out to Waffle House. I find it amazing FF has never touted this amazing aspect of the FF2?

occ2rvpo7kyb0rhq.jpeg
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    they didnt mean to lol theyre not even sure :rofl:
  • LabPong
    Time for a harvest. Look at this rosin reclaim.EconMan

Chase that Dragon bro!
  • EconMan
    Chase that Dragon bro!LabPong

I did! Was a good one too -- ~.2 out of that. An entire session.

And can you believe that "reclaim" was from rosin! :gasp: :100:

I just love "the lid". :love:
    Like a little kid who gets to lick the cake batter spoon! And the "reclaimed" oil retains all its terps!! Icing on the cake indeed!
  • LabPong
    I did! Was a good one too -- ~.2 out of that. An entire session.

And can you believe that "reclaim" was from rosin! :gasp: :100:

I just love "the lid". :love:
    Like a little kid who gets to lick the cake batter spoon! And the "reclaimed" oil retains all its terps!! Icing on the cake indeed!
    EconMan

Looks like a lower temp pressing?

I think it is like a kid getting the batter spoon, bowl, and the first piece hot out of the oven! haaaaa
  • EconMan
    Looks like a lower temp pressing?

I think it is like a kid getting the batter spoon, bowl, and the first piece hot out of the oven! haaaaa
    LabPong

Almost all my pressings now are medium temp. 180'ish.

And yes, so true on the treats! :)
  • LabPong
    Almost all my pressings now are medium temp. 180'ish.EconMan

What is your press time with 180's?
  • EconMan
    About two minutes, if using a bag, about 2.5. on the M800 .... dependent on strain it seems though?
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    today i was wondering how well ground glass would work to seal the lid in place of the rubber. As much i live my fire fly i think that the all glass vapor path is taken out of context. Not only is there the rubber in it but they also use a plastic mouth piece i was hoping it would be glass as well. I do plan in having a glass mouth piece made. One day, or maybe wooden stone one problem solved :joke:
  • EconMan

I always wished the lid was hinged. :nerd:

The glass mouthpiece I predict will be insignificant in impact. But I love it when folks go all "lets improve this"
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    i dont know if it would be an improvement so much as holding true to " all glass" its the only complaint i really have about the firefly still an awesome device just not all glass in the vapor path.
  • EconMan

"All Glass" is a literal statement. It has a stainless steel bottom on its glass-sided bowl, air passes over plastic before it enters the glass path, and after the mirror highway, vapor gets moved across a little more plastic which is then routed through a plastic mouthpiece (which I like to bite on :gasp: lol ).

I know these things are important to some, but I'm not that concerned with all glass airpath in and of itself. It is a means to an end, not the end.

There is high-end non-toxic plastic and cheap toxic plastic -- exacerbated by heat.
    There exist proper uses for each. For vapes, cheap toxic plastic or plastic used in the wrong places, is not a good formula.

But I get your point. It feels good to say "my device has an all-glass airflow" just like it feels good to say, I have a 16-valve overhead cam engine. Even if what the engine is going to be used for makes it not matter.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    yeah you get it :nerd: not a deal breaker i was just a little disapointed when i got it and were back from our honey moon :joke: im still in love though
  • EconMan

Just stay away from those vapes that have Borderline Personality Disorder :gasp:
  • LabPong
    I always wished the lid was hinged. :nerd:EconMan

WORD!
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    i bought the firefly clearly i love the drama :rofl: "look everybody is puking on that ride over there. Well i mean i already bought my ticket" a little reno 911 for ya :lol:
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @EconMan honestly im holding out for black market medical weed nebulizers. Fresh off the truck kinda thing you know. This is the future tyedye is waiting for!
  • EconMan

I'm waiting until it is completely legal like coffee. At that point, everything else works itself out.
  • keenlyside
    FF2 probably my overall favourite vape. I value flavor over most everything and really enjoy this vape. No prob getting bigger rips than I need, I just grind relatively small, on the drier side, and draw long. 10+ on the quality scale for me.
  • Bruce
    Great news on the Dry Herb Vape Front!
  • LabPong
    SteveBNY
    Great news on the Dry Herb Vape Front!
    Bruce

Steve has been gone for 2 years now.......unless he has a new screen name?
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    Used it with flower for the first time yesterday. My buddy gave me a g of some tasty stuff i only packed one bowl. I wasnt too impressed with the results but im sure when i have a little more to screw around with it, it will be better.
    Its just kind of funny to me because i would never buy something this expensive just for concentrates even though that is primarily what im puffing on, that said i think i just did and im pretty happy about it. I find myself to be a strange creature.
  • EconMan

Depends on what you want it for. If great taste and a nice high, then if you grind and load and draw right, you should be in heaven. If you want massive clouds, either soak your flower in vegetable glycerine or buy another vape. The latter is NOT what it is for.

FF2 probably my overall favourite vape. I value flavor over most everything and really enjoy this vape. No prob getting bigger rips than I need, I just grind relatively small, on the drier side, and draw long. 10+ on the quality scale for me.keenlyside

Ditto. although, lol, I go with a very coarse grind. I've found it tokes better (and is easier to stir with a light thumb press) :nerd:
1234Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet