• Ctipp22
    Those things look beastly but im not into inhaling butane. Just a personal decision I make. The splinter is … really good flavor not quite firefly BUT you can medicate like a powerhouse with it all while not tasting bad.
  • warren0728
    I think one of the hardest vapes to use is the Sticky Brick Jr. But for those who do master it, it is a category of consumption all to itself. :love:

i agree ... my sbj was the hardest vape for me to get right ... now i hardly think about it!
  • EconMan
    Those things look beastly but i'm not into inhaling butaneCtipp22

It does beg the question, how much butane is consumed in actual proper operation? And if any, is it statistically within reasonable relative tolerances? I don't know. I do know I don't blow direct flame into the inlet, rather more like keep the flame an inch away or so, which forces hot air into the vape as I moderately inhale..... At least theoretically, parts-per-million must be miniscule -- it's burt?
  • Ctipp22
    probably fine I just don’t like the idea
  • Baron23
    The products of butane combustion are water vapor and CO2.

Now, this assumes that your butane is well and fully combusted....something I do not think anyone has confined. But, given that they can run as hot as 1,400 F, I suspect that the butane is well consumed...particularly in comparison to soft flame lighters like a Bic.

Cheers
  • LabPong
    Happiness is when you are out of squish....and do not want to press what little you have right now.

Then.....you recall.....oh yea...I sort of over did it last week doing rosin in my FF2. So you go grab it....then realize that you got a ton of reclaim to easily scrape up and reload your pad!

BAM! HIGHLY LIFTED AND TOTALLY UP! :sparkle:
  • EconMan

Love ti! :love:

Had that exact experience. Out of flower, out of rosin.... carts only..... thought I would take the opportunity to deep-clean all my devices, and the #FF2. a good .5 was on the lid....

FF2 lid reclaim is such a joy -- it makes it cleaner, stronger, and tastier.....

Oh, fyi, the Mighty "dosing capsule" concentrate pads (dosing capsule ONLY) work... a little thicker but I've observed no degradation.... a small argument they may work better. ??
  • LabPong
    I just tried some flower in the FF2 for the first time.....actually not too bad. But make note to self....clean the rosin out of it before you use flower....lol

I can not believe how smooth it is.....I can actually do flower without water with the FF2....cool beans! :cool:

What temps do you all use for flower? I use 460or 470 for rosin...
  • Ctipp22
    how do you like it compared to thenlotus for flower?
  • EconMan
    But make note to self....clean the rosin out of it before you use flower....lolLabPong

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

AND, don't forget to turn down the temp! :gasp:

And I’m about to get a lid hit :love: :yum:
    tqnw7h8zx8rc899i.jpeg
  • LabPong
    LabPong
    how do you like it compared to thenlotus for flower?
    Ctipp22

Prefer using the Lotus over the FF2 for flower.....because

Taste falls off quick with the FF2...
    FF2 is sort of a messy experience to use flower with...

Id would rather not have to clean up my rosin reclaim when it is not enough...just to use flower...

Other than that....if out and about...I could use the FF2 pretty stealthy to get medicated if needed.

I think I would rather use my Argo with the bubble stem in this situation instead though.

AND, don't forget to turn down the temp! :gasp:

And I’m about to get a lid hit :love: :yum:
    EconMan

haaaaa yes and the turn down heat deal too......crap I forgot to do that and got a super cloud vortex on the 1st and 2nd hit when first trying the FF2 with flower...lol

Nice lid juice!
  • EconMan
    Taste falls off quick with the FF2...
    FF2 is sort of a messy experience to use flower with...
    Id would rather not have to clean up my rosin reclaim when it is not enough...just to use flower...
    LabPong

It is only messy if you are also dabbing and want to convert AND you're greedy about not disturbing your reclaim. lol :razz:
    I can convert from oil to flower (and vice versa) in less than half a minute -- FF2 is the easiest vape to clean in the world -- HOWEVER if you want to reclaim the oil on the lid, that takes a little time (2mins?) -- a transactions cost nevertheless. I solved that by having two lids. :100: If I have a lid full of reclaim, I can quickly remove the pad, swab the bowl, and load a flower hit, without prematurely harvesting my lid reclaim.

The FF2 -- whether designed this way or not -- is for Taste-Chasers like me who are willing to put extra efforts into the flower inputs and learn some drawing techniques. Other than a traditional dab rig via a "cold start" it is in my view the best device for rosin available -- including all "pens". That its reclaim is so darn beautiful and tasty -- better and improved somehow on that lid -- makes a person not want to soil it with plant matter and reluctant to prematurely harvest it is an amazing accomplishment. 2nd lid to the convenience rescue.

I have not found "taste to fall off". In fact, the remarkable thing about the FF2 is it is so easy to clean there is no reason for the taste to fall off. I mini-clean (5 seconds) every load. Quite the contrary. Vapor wise, for flower, the only negative of the #FF2 for me is it is not really for intensity-chasers. Not saying you can't take an intense hit from it -- I have and do -- rather it is not really a "ripper" like the MV1 or Plenty. If you're in the mood to "rip one", it is really not a first-choice vape.
  • LabPong
    Econ.....maybe my problem with falling taste is from the little time I spent trying flower....maybe it was from not finding the right temp setting for my use and liking. I did take the first draw at concentrate temps...oops But I did pack another bowl after that too...it only seemed slightly better.

But yea....it is messy to transition.....I would almost rather have 2 FF2's for that reason only. lol
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet