• ann
    hi
    have you reviewed this oil vape pen? i cannot find a review on it rating it and how to use, etc.
    thanks
    http://pureindigopro.com/
  • gzomb
    Based on the 23 seconds of in-depth research I just sweat through, it appears the thing uses proprietary non-refillable cartridges.
    Buncha Carts
    Indigo-Cart-in-da-butt
    More Carts, yo
  • ann
    right. they are disposable cartridges sold throughout colorado. i am curious as to anyones thoughts on this for hash oil vs other types of hash oil vapes...etc
  • TED FARIS
    do not buy this. I've had two cartridges malfunction and nobody will take them back. I content Ted indigoPro AND THEY SAID TO EXCHANGE THEM WHERE i BOUGHT THEM BUT THEY WILL NOT EXCHANGE THEM 4 thumbs waaaaay down
  • stephenchadlee
    IndigoPro cape pens are terrible..

I got one and the pen quit working before i used the first cartridge...

I exchanged it and that pen lasted 1 1/2 cartridges and quit working...

Dont waste your hard earned money on this trash
  • Detumus
    I'm so pissed off at this very moment because of the Indigo Pro. I'm on my second one now. The first one stopped working for no reason at all. I took the utmost care of it never dropped it never got it wet. I've probably had to return for different cartridges due to random malfunctioning or the batteries just shorting out. Now that my second pen has malfunctioned without any reason I will never buy it again and I will go on a quest to tell everyone to never buy this shity product. I'm so fucking mad that I just went to the store and spent $40 on a cartridge to come home to this broken piece of shit for no reason. Never will I recommend anyone to buy this.. Indigo Pro sucks and so do the creators from making this atrocity of a pen.-5000 stars out of 10
  • Rich
    I don't see what anybody sees in the prefills..Are they not just taking concentrate and adding glycol or other things to thin it down to use in a cart..Except for the ease of use I don't care for them at all..I would rather take the time to fill my vape pen myself with shatter or crumble, product is twice as strong and much cheaper too in the long run
  • Rockytdogg

Not all manufacturers use that crap but many do. Good prefilled carts are easy, discreet and effective... as well as expensive, yes.
  • Rich

Just curios for my friends that do like the carts what brands do you like?.Maybe I need to try some good ones too..Thanks..
  • Rockytdogg

Well, I’m in MA, so technically right now you can only legally get them from dispensaries and they produce all their own products... from growing thru to packaging.

Here’s what my “go to” dispensary sells: https://siranaturals.org/oils-extracts/

I haven’t tried any cuz it’s expensive and I’d rather just buy the more solid concentrates and use my wax pen(s)... I have made a couple of shatter juice carts but I’m still learning about that.

I’ve seen recommmedations around here (vlf fc etc) for more reputable west coast manufacturers but haven’t personally tried any. There seems to be lots of pesticides and other bad chemicals turning up in many products (brass knuckles etc) out there being tested recently so that’s scaring me a bit...

Medical cannabis is controlled pretty tightly right now here in MA... we’ll see what happens in the rec market tho come July...
  • Rich

I think will stay with my solid conc. too..Thanks..
  • Missmary
    I recently purchased a $32 a cartridge for my indigo pro pen and my pen did not work. A friend had given it to me and it lit up when plugged in, but apparently, it was blinking the red which means the battery when means the whole thing is toast. So, I went back to get my money for something I can't smoke, and the girl took it back, tested it I guess on one of their pens and said it worked fine, and due to it not being a manufacturer s defect, could not return, and suggested I buy a new pen which was $25 more bucks I did not have. Needless to say, I was stuck with a vape cartridge I can't use, until another Friend of mine told me I could use her brand new one, I was so happy! I enjoyed the stone, and the vibration, I love! Definitely more of a novelty type item, I liked showing off a cool new toy to my buddies, but it Definitely was not a cheap thrill! I like the convenience factor of the magnet that holds the cartridge in place. Just drop it in and your good no button I liked. It was worth the money for me, but will surely be considering refilling my kaos spectrum for long term everyday vaping. Might try refilling Cartridge myself. Thanks.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment