• Bigcity204
    Hey guys wanted to see what's your thoughts on the flavor chamber and stuff you've tried inside it
  • Bruce
    i tried it first with pomegranate juice -e-liquid on a piece of cotton. It was enjoyable. I put some dry herbs in and at the same time I was vaping dry herbs, that was pretty darned cool. Then I took the dry leaf out of the flavor chamber and that was amazing to say the least. The dry herb I had in the flavor chamber with my dry herb in the oven made the flavor chambers dry herb infused with the dry herb I was vaping because it was in the air path. Pretty damned cool.
  • Bigcity204
    Ya I love my iq da Vinci definitely did something right only thing I find that cud be considered a bit of a con was it gets hot
  • Brooke
    I just got my iq delivery today (copper.. was expecting more copper lol) so far I really like it though.. big upgrade for airizer solo. Have you tried anything else in the flavor chamber?
  • Brooke
    also... did you use a cotton ball for e-liq?
  • Bruce

Wow, I agree it's an upgrade on the Solo. That's one heck of a compliment.

#1 I have put fresh buds in the flavor chamber and freshly ground buds in the oven. What this does is enrich the flavor which is infused with the buds in the flavor chamber. This is unchartered territory. I wish everyone on this website could experience that.

#2 After that session, the next session you take the buds from the flavor chamber and put it in the oven. The buds in the flavor chamber aren't just supercharged with flavor but also some additional kick in the noids of THC. I do this only once in a while because it really knocks you on your ass potent. I would not do this on a night before work. I am a lightweight though so you will have to judge for yourself. I really can't think of any vaporizer that is more potent than the infused buds from the flavor chamber. I really don't need a desktop. I don't know who the heck engineered these things but is really genius.

#3 I take dried chamomile and grind it and put it in the flavor chamber. If you are into the holistic side of things this is like the Christmas of vaporizers. Mixing the herbs another wow.

#4 If you want to be stealth about things, I take a tiny piece of a cotton swab and put a drop of Eucloplitis E-cig (no nicotine) juice. That is the smell is eucalyptus, I wouldn't try it but you can smoke that in front of a cop and the cop will probably say it smells good here. On the Holistic side of things, it doesn't get much better than eucalyptus oil. Calming, soothing, helps with anxiety, I take a whiff while I am driving and it helps more than anything to wake me up, hundreds of pages come up on a typical google search. There are tons of other concentrated herb oils at any GNC to choose from.

#5 I have taken a tiny drop of dried dandelion and that was pretty amazing. The smell made my cat run in circles! It's really a very chilled out effect. I have ground dandelion and put in the heating chamber. I prefer very little it can be a bit of dandelion it can be a little harsh. This method also makes your session smell proof 100%.

I would like to try it with herbal teas in the flavor chamber. Or even trying herbal teas in the heating chamber.
  • Bruce
    I am used to it now but it does get very hot. I manage that by switching hands or putting it down between hits. It's something that is a con.
  • Brooke
    I was thinking about tea! I was also thinking some 0 nicotine blueberry e-juice sounds fantastic! As for using it in front of a cop my best friend is a cop so I could test it with her without a prob! As I am sitting here.. I am remembering that I have some blueberry herbal tea downstairs... may have to go test that now. Stand by... :)
  • Bruce
    Was that a sin to say there is an upgrade on the Solo?
  • Bruce
    The other amazing thing is the flavor chamber is removable so you just wash it down and there is no lingering taste or smell from session to session.
  • Brooke
    I don't think its a sin.. I was not a huge fan of the Solo.. I got it originally for my husband because it was "good and reasonably priced" but I was never a huge fan. For me I felt like I was trying to drink a really thick milkshake from a tiny straw=no go lol.. may just be me though
  • Bruce
    I respect that. That is a good point that there is draw resistance. The correct way to use it is the opposite of convection ovens. Let the Solo create the heat and vapor. To me its better than convection. I don't have to draw that hard to get, more like a sip, sipping while the vape does the work this is heaven to me. Big Draws and Big results are a common way and I have a few of those vapes too. I respect your opinion.
  • Bruce
    Doing a cherry oil infused Flavor Chamber session with some finely ground buds in the heating chamber. It takes a few minutes to get used to the cherry taste over the usual buds taste. The effects are the same, I enjoy the taste, I definitely feel the homeopathic theory on cherry oil it is a mood enhancer. I like the smell, its 100% Cherry Smell in two rooms. It smells very nice. Great change of pace. Cherry session is top rate. The effects are on the high end. I lose nothing on the Buds side and gain the taste smell and benefits of cherry oil.

This is my favorite Vape of all time. I didn't like the previous Davinci vaped, the IQ came out of nowhere and kicking ass ever since.
  • Brooke
    Just tried some english breakfast tea in the flavor chamber.. after a session brewed the tea up... :) the possibilities are endless!
  • Bruce
    I am going to try that! It's really crazy! I am going for the Sojo e-juice on a cotton ball, I found it in the smoke shop. Very soothing smell, like thyme. I have been looking forward to it all day.
  • Bruce
    I am about to do a session with ground dill. I like dill tastes good. Helps with digestion, its an antioxidant, it contains flavonoids which is an anti-inflammatory it also helps prevent viruses.

There is something about dill.
  • Davinci Vaporizer
    Hey guys just to jump in and give some tips for the Flavor Chamber. I've done some experimenting with Hemp Cotton. Just putting a little wad inside the chamber will be perfect to add small drops of essential oils. You can also put in ground herbs to add flavor. I've personally only used peppermint and lavender. The peppermint was quite enjoyable the lavender was interesting...... lol

Also if you guys are looking to put extra herb in there try taking a small nug and just kind of squeezing it and shaping it to fit inside of the flavor chamber rather than grinding. Makes unloading a lot easier.
  • Magicman
    pq3lh43xdc9tyq5d.png

This is an actual picture of bruce relaxing after packing his "flavor chamber"...
  • Bruce
    My hair is a bit shorter.
  • Bruce
    You work for Davinci ? I should be on your payroll!

Its good to see you are in the forum and that means your listening.

Great idea with hemp cotton. I know where to find it, and will be all over it tomorrow!

What's in your Flavor Chamber?
  • Davinci Vaporizer

Yes I work with Davinci Vaporizer. I'm also the rep that is on the Reddit and FC forums for those of you who have interacted with me there.

Great to be here thanks for having me!
  • To the Cloud
    The flavor chamber has served me great for storage on the go. With herb in there when I use it is hard to tell if I am picking up extra flavor vs. without it. I haven't tried putting different strains or flavor juices in. I really do dig on how hot this thing can get and still produce good texture vapor even when the bud is towards the end of its rope. I do wish I could load and unload easier on the go though and the chamber is huge. Need a half pack tool.
  • vape L
    Good to have you, thanks for coming

Will you be carrying the 3 piece SCS? Does SCS offer the warranty for Davinci SCS grinders? The gunmetal grinder on the site looks grey, is the actual color the same as the IQ? Will there be an update to the app to shorten sessions?
  • TheKrishna
    I have been using my IQ lately with different oils in the flavor chamber and it's been amazing. Using a small piece of Japanese cotton, I've put a small amount of lavender on it and started my session. Instantly on the first pull I could taste the lavender with the flower and it was fantastic. The room it self smelled of lavender instead of vape. Same results with Orange essential oils. Nice tangy taste added to the flower.

Definitely recommend the DaVinci IQ to everyone.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment