• RayHaywood
    I too crave a cigarette brought on TOP(toprollingpapers.com/)when I am depressed. Smoking reduces stress temporarily, I heard. How true is this?
  • Mangavideo
    I have heard this but have also read that it is a myth and that most people actually tend to smoke when they are relaxed.

But have also equally read that smoking is reactionary and people react to stress in different ways, some eat, some smoke, some drink, some watch TV, etc, etc all the way up to the extremes of self-mutilation or worse.
  • gzomb
    Adscam alert...
  • Bruce
    If you think it helps with stress then it helps with stress. I thought it helped with stress and it did. Is it worth it? I knew many years ago, it's not worth it. I tried quitting hundreds if not a thousand times. I had more stress from that than all my stresses combined. Chantix saved my ass. Don't ask me how but the shit works. If not I would still be trying another hundreds of times to quit.
  • RayHaywood
    yes, may be I should not try it, it sounds really hard to quit smoking:’(
  • RayHaywood
    what if I just don't quit and smoke all the time? it may not have the stress from quiting:(
  • RayHaywood
    may be it's time to quit, trying to find another way to release the stress:s
  • Mangavideo

Me? I turn to Video Games and Music . . . , Oh . . . and Basketball . . LOL
  • Baron23
    Fro a true nicotine addict, smoking a cigerette is for when you are stressed, when you are relaxed, when you are hungry, when you just ate, when you get up, when you go to bed, and every fucking thing in between.

I smoked Marlboro reds for 41 years, and like Bruce, Chantix helped me quit. Nicotine should be right up there with heroin as a banned, deadly, super addictive substance. Actually, heroin is probably easier to quit.

If you are not already addicted to nicotine, DO NOT START NOW. It would be the height of foolishness and you will regret it for a long time.

Just my two cents.

Vape herb. If you have to, smoke herb. But fuck the tobacco/herb mix and fuck cigarettes.
  • legbuh
    I've been hearing now (I can't remember from where) that nicotine itself isn't that bad for you. It's the smoke and other things in cigarettes that are murder on your body.

I probably head it on Joe Rogan's Podcast... that's the only place I can think I may have heard it.

Here's one clip I found right away..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIt6zwcAZpA

Now, "they say"... I don't know exactly what that means or who "they" is. But the more I think about it it was some guy that said he never smoked or chewed but he chewed nic gum every day.
  • Hitz
    I probably head it on Joe Rogan's Podcast..legbuh

(Y) Love that podcast, wish I could keep up with it!
  • Baron23
    Yeah, nicotine by itself is highly addictive but not really damaging to your health.

Tars and other toxins from inhaling smoke is, I believe, what really does you in.

Introduce nicotine to your body via another path like chewing gum, as you mentioned, is not terribly harmful.
  • Hitz
    Speaking of nicotine did you know some foods naturally contain nicotine:
    mmpvryyyadrn33nf.png
    Cauliflower was a surprise to me :)
  • Baron23
    No, didn't know that.

Yeah, man....now we going to be putting a sin tax on Cauliflower! LOL
  • VapeCritic
    you're lucky you got a conversation going cus your first post shoulda got you banned
  • RayHaywood
    yep, vape herb is an kind of good choice
  • RayHaywood
    really? I am going to see that video now
  • Bruce
    Nicotene is a stimulant. It's addictive and it causes blood pressure to rise and increased heart beat. It is the part of smoking that is related to heart disease.
  • Bruce
    I know alot of people who quit with e juice. I stuck with the buds and Chantix.
  • Bruce
    I agree 100%. I know someone who says "I have to die of something. I respect the choice. Once you make the choice to quit its choice one. There should not be any shame in continuing.
    Many people choose to overeat (just as deadly) are they closing down Mcdonalds?
    Many people choose to play pro football and risk brain damage, the NFL is doing very well.

Nobody has to choose to quit. IF you try to quit because you think it's what you SHOULD your wasting your time. If you decide you WANT to then your on your way.

There are many things that we die of. I chose to try and stop the damage before it got worse with smoking. I will die of something but I come from a family of smokers I think it's a pretty miserable way to die.
  • Bruce
    Don't let nonsmokers give you any hell. I might have quit earlier if they didn't agitate me.

If someone gives you hell for smoking, tell them you have an "in" with the Vape Master and I can vaporize their ass with my Arizer Air.

You seem really nice I won't vaporizing you.
  • RayHaywood
    video games is great, haha
  • RayHaywood
    is that really help quitting smoke cigarette?e juice
  • Bruce
    I have met many people who quit smoking entirely because of ejuice. The best way to use ejuice is via a portable hookah vaporizer. They can be pricey, but do a heck of a job. You just hit it all day. I see it all the time.

What's in your flavor chamber?
  • RayHaywood
    I have no idea, I haven't try it before.
  • Bruce
    It's a joke the flavor chamber is a feature of the Davinci IQ. I am in love with it, so I say what's in your flavor chamber :)

If you want to start vaping the least expensive way. Buy the Flowermate 5.0 ($79), get your herbs. Buy a grinder. Get munchies! The price dropped down on it. But I am glad I got this vape, it is better than many vapes 3 times the price. It's an amazing device. Its a few years old, its packed with features and is made extremely well I like the glass, metal and ceramic oven. The coolest thing that you don't see elsewhere is the lighted oven, adjustable air flow, storage compartment for storing glass mouthpiece, the shape of the mouthpiece has a cooling effect on the vapor thus making it less harsh (that's the signature to me) and the battery is better than many vapes in the top tier. You can get at least an hour or an hour and a half.

There is 3 heat setting. Low, medium and high. I would start with low because this vape can kick some royal ass.

Click Here, to go the Vape Critics Review on the Flowermate.
  • nickbashans
    I have quit cigarettes with Ejuice. I didnt quit my Smoking habit I just found a Safer way to do it. Reason being I loved smoking and still do. but I knew it was not good for me no matter how much I enjoy it.

Portable hooka's are ok but dont work as well as other technology out there and they have yet to make one that works right and can fit in your pocket. That I know of anyway. And like you said there priceay as well.

I tried hundreds of mouth to lung vapor pens, disposables, cartridge devices, even some of the earlier sub Ohm kits. I still couldnt kick the icky sticks. so I decided to do some research and ask some of the local shop guys why it wasnt working. I found out I was using higher nic than I needed, and that effected the taste drastically, and caused me to get a bit of nic overdose. Also my equipment was drastically outdated compared to the sub Ohm products that have come out the last year or two. So I lowered my nic level to 6mg, got a nice tank, and now I have been off them for 6 months. I do still get a craving, especially in the morning, but I hate the taste. I broke down and bummed one off a buddy from work last week and couldnt even get half way through it. I have gotten used to my sweet dessert flavored ejuice and cant go back now. I am using currently Vaping 40- 60 watt range with a 6 nic. Max VG.
  • Bruce
    Amazing! Sounds like your set pretty good with a tank. Are you one of those people who make those huge clouds and makes me jealous?

What's in your Flavor Chamber?
  • Cl4ud3
    I did a similar thing to @nickbashans. I quit by jumping over to a box mod and getting the nicotine I craved that way. Once you start on that route its easier to then drop your nicotine requirement, especially if your vaping herbs too.

The reason I smoked so long was portable herb vaping wasn't a big thing here until recently, when I tried vaping years and years ago it wasn't a satisfying experience but its changed so much now.

I might drop down to 0 nicotine juice next but I hardly ever use it anymore.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment