• Alexis

Better add one more to that line of happy new pick tool owners! Just realised Ive not tried to uploae a pic here yet, hope the linked BB code paste works like on FC. Here goes:
    hxvwd4r.jpg

Wow Bud I heard you saying all the time what a cool pick tool you had for us all. I trusted you but I wasn't sure how it would be better than the few little options I have laying around. But is SO IS! Im gobsmacked how much I like using it already. I have major hand, wrist issues with repetitive strain injury and tendonitis. So far every aspect of using this tool is far more comfortable and easy/natural for me.

It has taken my enjoyment of the whole vape ritual up a notch, honestly. Im puzzling to figure out why this plain bit of metal would make such a difference!? Very surprised anyway. And very grateful and touched by the generosity. 4 days or so to Bedford UK!

One final word Bud- since following you more closely recently and maybe largely since you began your live streams- it has become far more clear to me what a really nice guy you are at heart essentially.
    I dont think this comes across so much in your video reviews. I understand how you keep it all professional of course, but I hope that more people will see this more as well now with the more relaxed streams where you can simply relax and be yourself all the time.

Thanks so much for the tool. Hope my picture shows (Yeaaahh! Just previewed, think it works!)- morning Elev8r coming right up!
  • FlameBeats
    Thank you sir!! 5dbiiw0vz7o2az4w.jpeg
  • warren0728
    thank you ... my first 420 "purchase" has arrived!

Pw4CjrpTiYIGiRGKFSCoqQ0KWHDLf2ldbEAJwQOWznZur8xscuMjdBH-fP-aO3eazTQ4RAI-AD57DHkq1vHf6g8d-7UYY1WnM59kca2veNJIcpNzor5G9lyFfcgQRHUUyKbA74Db=w2400
  • Konstantinos
    ds83vw1txmtgd4mq.jpg

I just got mine.

Bud thank you very much for your gift! I really appreciate a lot.

I have to comment also that it arrived in Greece in 6 days since it was sent! AMAZINGLY fast!
    My vaporizers arrived later and I ordered in Europe...

Thanks a lot Bud!
  • LabPong
    Big Thanks Bud & Hazel !

Damn nice pic for sure.....now one of my go too tools and favorites. It has a more pointed/sharper tip than the 7th Floor one...so it's useful when I need to get some small holes unplugged. :up:

EE7uuZz.jpg
  • Drew420
    zi09f6qxe3at5mz3.jpg
    Thanks Bud and Hazel!
  • VapeCritic
    BUMP

Anybody who doesn't have a pick yet or needs another one!

https://shop.vapelife.com/products/vaporizer-pick-tool
  • metalmancpa
    Thanks for mine. It was a pleasant surprise to open my MV1 and find a pick tool in there. Stay Up!!

If you honestly have another to spare, a second would be sweet.
  • Oro
    Asked for mine this morning :smile:
    Thanks!
  • Taz
    Same here. Hope it makes it to Tassie. Might be something unique here!
    Thanks a lot!
  • SunnyHours
    Thanks a whole bunch for the Pick Bud!
    It's really appreciated since I've lost my SSV Pick :(
    But I prefer yours anyways!
  • Litespeed
    Thanks Bud :grin:
  • Lili
    Just wanted to say thanks for the pick, from Ireland. Everyone needs a good pokey-thingie (as we used to call them back in the day). I hope I don't lose it like I've lost so many others.
  • Baron23
    You are right...everybody needs a pokey-thingie...no doubt :blush: :100:

Welcome to you from Ireland and congrats on the recent liberating vote (well, hopefully you see it as a good thing).

Cheers
  • XrayX
    Thanks Bud, this is a really cool thing to do. Stayin up :-)
  • ExMachina
    njs2bakgzfqzgjj5.jpg

Thank you Bud!
    This is absolutely a MUST have!!! I love it! We will deff stay awake now... :cool:
  • Bruce
    That dang Vape Critic so busy giving away these awesome pick tools, he has neglected his chief responsibility of creating his own vape.

Word from Vapeham City the Vape Critic is cruising on vape-cycle (with training wheels of course)
  • Lili
    IMO freedom is always something to be celebrated. Next, hopefully they will decriminalize our favourite herb! <3 There's definitely talk of that!
  • PuffItUp
    Shout out to bud! My pick tool (s) came in super quick. I will be keeping one and passing one onto someone else in need.

You da bomb.
  • woppa
    Got my pick today! Thanks Bud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17891011Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet