• Temple ov truth
    I need to think about that lol,Xmas theme comp ! How many Elfes in a picture lol temple ov truth,rave on .
  • KLo
    Thanks, Bud for the gift..always nice getting free stuff, esp handy to burst one's own bubble. - Cynic 4 Life
  • Baron23
    esp handy to burst one's own bubbleKLo

Which we all often need, yeah! LOL Great line, mate.

Cheers
  • Th3rd3y3
    I just got mine! Thanks @VapeCritic I'm excited to put it to good use.
  • SavedbytheVape
    I just wanted to thank you Bud for the pick tool. It means a lot to me that you sent it to me actually! Thanks!!
  • S4L
    Got my pick yesterday Bud. Thanks alot!
  • Fabulator
    Just received the enveloppe with your uplifting message Bud. Thank you for your generous offer. Happy and meaningful Thanksgiving!
  • Karec
    Got mine mate, thx for the gift.
    Stay up!!
  • Baron23
    not Baron but @VapeCritic Bud. X-)
  • Karec
    sorry mate LOL thx @VapeCritic
  • BudsofWar
    Cheers @VapeCritic arrived really fast to the UK.
  • Trigrav
    Just got the pick with your signature Stay up Bud ! Thanks very much !! Amazing tool for free
    Peace Bud !
  • kpx420

Awesome you got one, I just sent my info in.. I thought I was to late to the party~
  • Trigrav
    I don't think you are too late ! You gonna love it ;) enjoy !!
  • Zep4
    I already have one of Bud’s tools...could you send me one of your Agave plant leaf ends, please. Tnx:)
  • Oldtoker
    Hey Zep. I live in Mexico in a town so small we do not even have mail service so sending you one would be a major logistics problem not to mention the prohibitive cost. Sorry.
  • Zep4
    Well, I tried! Lol. I’ll go to our Garden shop and find a suitable cactus to adopt now that I know your secret.
  • Rockytdogg
    I’d buy a bag of em, @Oldtoker....! Seriously!

Check this out: Kemper PNH-X Heavy Duty Cut-Off Needle with Hardwood Handle, 5" Size, Brown https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0027A39H2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_wo8nAbY1AAK99
  • Zep4
    7am527raxihnd89p.jpeg
    This one looked good too Dog. Maybe I’ll go with one of these instead of the cactus. Won’t have to wait for it grow:)Thnx!
    Attachment
    1C567FAB-3385-4293-8C22-C078F4F5A5ED (145K)
  • Rockytdogg

Took 2 days to get here...!

Made in USA!

$5!
    2qvdullrab77ys90.jpeg
    Works great on the lids as it’s pointier and more tapered than Buds, but not as good as the plastic Ghost pick picks.... I like Bud’s better for stirring tho!!
    Attachment
    2ED15511-8FA4-4203-8F3C-60FD0E761047 (131K)
  • Zep4
    Thanks. I can’t get those plastic Ghost picks to go in at all. I’ll try one of those soon.
  • Rockytdogg

Well, if the Ghost picks won’t work than I doubt this will either... sorry!
  • Zep4
    Thank you for your efforts. I haven’t touched my MV1 since getting the water mod for my Crafty. The flavor and vapor are superb and I will probably just hold onto my MV1 to play with when I’m bored or in hopes of future better software. Soaking lids in iso and poking with the sharpest needles I have does fine, but is a royal pita. Returning it to Bud is a defeatist attitude and maybe they’ll come up with something better in time. I won’t give up.
  • Wayneouk
    lovely !! just messaged you
  • Xine6184
    Just got mine, today! This will see much usage. You da real MVP, Bud! I find your reviews straight to the point & refreshing. Thanx for keeping it real. Props from Chicago
    P.S. You have a great jawline
  • Vikintosh
    Received the pick! Cheers Bud! Happy New Year!
156789Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet