• jbhudson
    Hey, I just got my pick last week! Thank you so much for the pick itself, but also for the free shipping. Very generous!
  • snowfire
    Thank you soo much for soo many free stuffs (Y)
    Just order the Ghost MV1 and getting fast charger as well

ymv10w720evou4gi.jpg
    Attachment
    vap4life (211K)
  • bener
    Hello Mr. Bud,

Mine got here today, and soon my MV-1 will be here too, wooohooo! :-! Thanks!!!

u39i9ie3x9yal6pu.jpg
    Attachment
    pick_tool (246K)
  • billyob
    Ordered mine 9/9... excited to use this with my Soon to be MV1
  • Mouette
    Just sent Bud my address. It'll go very nicely with my new MV1 ;)

Thanks in advance Bud, you da man!
  • Temple ov truth
    New member,many thanks for the present and postage ,rave on
  • VapeCritic
    that's one hell of a photo! sorry about that crease in the baggie :-! :-!
  • bener

Thanks Bud, that's the view from my back deck. These days, I spend as much time as I can out on the deck or in my hammock while I relax and Stay Up. 8-)
  • VapeCritic
    I was a few days behind on the picks but I just caught up today, yours is most likely in this batch going out now (Y)

6kjz5ejuxa99pxuu.jpg
    Attachment
    IMG_6572 (214K)
  • Ooziah
    stay up

First post lurker here....

"Pure class! Bud is pure class!"

Those were the words echoing through my mind like a mantra when I opened the mail to find Buds' hand signed package (instant keeper) and amazing pick ( which really works better than what I was using) and is totally badass!

Bud is my favorite reviewer and his personality is infectious and charming (nohomo).

Thanks again Bud!
  • Jerms
    Bud, or anyone else who received the pick already, just curious what the envelope says (Vape Critic, Vapeman, VapeMaster, etc.). My grandma lives with my wife and I and I need to know whether or not I should be racing her to the mailbox. Don't really want to explain my vape pick to granny if I can avoid it.
  • laosuan
    First time writing on here, I want to say thanks for the free tool! It's going to be great, and for Jerms, this was a few days ago, but it says 'Vape Critic' on return address for label.
  • Mouette
    Just received mine! Thanks a lot Bud! :D :D :D
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube