• VapeCritic
    Sup guys!

I have these really cool pick tools that I bought a bunch of, and I want to send you all one of them for free.

This pick is perfect for stirring your herb during your sessions and cleaning out herb chambers after use. It's rigid and durable so I use it to clean basically everything: screens, vape parts, atomizers, grinders, etc..

I created a page on my website with a secure form for you to send me your addy, and I'll mail it out within 48 hours of receiving your request (worldwide).

Here's the page: https://www.vapecritic.com/pick-tool/

I attached a few pictures of the pick below, I use it every day!

Stay up!
    -Bud

fz75yjdrrei9hry0.jpg
    3u9p16fl6ftr3r57.jpg
    tdgu5jci4xdfk21b.jpg
    doco6lloutozsw31.jpg
    Attachments
    IMG_5510 (254K)
    IMG_5511 (242K)
    IMG_5513 (188K)
    IMG_5515 (140K)
  • Baron23
    I got one of these from Bud and its a real winner. Wonderful of him to buy and give these out. Little picks and tools are invaluable to a vaporist, IMO. Use for everything from stirring to picking out vape screens.

Thanks Bud....this has to be the most friendly and generous board in vaping! X-) X-) X-)
  • Gman
    Oh man, I've love one!! You have my addy already :)
  • Cl4ud3
    Such a generous offer Bud (Y)
  • jnick
    awesome i need that, thanks bud, really cool of you to pass that out
  • Bruce
    The Vape G-d is generous!
  • vape L
    Thanks Bud, this will be super handy. I'm always using my wife's nail file for the same purpose, my wife is gonna appreciate this.
  • nickbashans
    Thanks a bunch. I just filled it out.
  • gzomb
    This was unexpected, and is definitely appreciated. Thank you!
  • Jen
    Love it! Thanks so much!
  • Chandler
    Much appreciated!
  • Magicman
    PSA...
    This tool can also be used clean the tarter between your teeth. steal a car, or shank some one in prison.
  • Cl4ud3
    I wouldn't like to "smuggle" that into prison.
  • Bruce
    Smuggling a pick tool into prison sounds like a pain in the ass.
  • koepen
    Thanks! Really cool
  • Rhys
    Thank you so much, Bud!
    Honestly, I was so apprehensive getting into this world, and this forum completely alleviated all that. The support and knowledge is so appreciated, and you've really helped build a great community that's safe and encouraging.
    And the pick looks sick! :)
    Thanks again!
  • duff
    Awesome.
    Thanks Bud!
  • Hitz
    Thank you very much sir :D (Y)
  • Baron23
    Hey, @Cl4ud3 - look at this shit! @VapeCritic is again giving stuff away and collecting the 'likes'! LOL

Sneaky, cheating SOB! haha
    ;) ;) ;)
  • VapeCritic
    My master plan is working >:) >:) >:) LOL
  • VapeCritic
    I'm mailing out 25 picks today!! you guys deserve it enjoy!!
  • Gman
    You rock!
  • Bruce
    Welcome Aboard, Its a great forum with really nice people who care are impassioned and care about each other.
  • Cl4ud3
    The things people do for gold :D
  • Bruce
    Where are the likes?
  • Baron23
    LOL Bruce, sometimes I wonder if you actually read this forum or just post. Sorry, just strikes me as funny.

Ok, in each post, in the lower right hand corner you will see a little heart symbol. Click on this and you give a like to the author.

When you are in the forum view looking at the list of threads, look to the left side and you will see a list of the top 'like' getters in the month.

Hope this helps.
  • Gman
    I think he means why aren't there more likes! :)
  • Baron23
    Ah, perhaps you are right and I jumped the gun.

But, Bud's like count something like doubled in the last 24 hours from the poker giveaway so I didn't think that was it.

@Bruce - If that's what you meant, my apologies for misunderstanding.
  • Bruce
    What the Vape? Look, man, you have been bugging me since I have been on this site. It doesn't matter what I say or do you will find a way. I like to joke, share and care. No matter what I say or do you will be ticked off. It's not my problem, I have no issue that I admire Bud for all that he has done for me and many others. I can't even tell you how grateful I am. DOZENS of people who know me see what vaping has done for me, physically emotionally and spiritually. I got into it because of Bud. I guess I am kissing ass by being appreciative and very loyal. You dont like it sorry.You don't like that sorry. You don't like my jokes, they aren't offensive. You don't like my devotion to sharing my positive experiences and negative experiences. You comb through my comments with a magnifying glass looking for a contradiction. I didn't realize I was writing an essay for college again.

I don't know what else to say. I think I am positive on this blog, but not with you. If it continues to be an issue, you are obviously more entrenched here and I can do other things. You have been here a long time, if it continues to tick you off just say the word.
  • Cl4ud3
    You lost me there again. Nothing negative said towards you and you go off on a rant. You asked a question and got an answer. Where is the negative bugging ?
  • Flipz
    don't forget to tell a friend :D
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube