cant we all just get along!!! :-$
  • Bruce
    I wasn't referring to you.
  • Cl4ud3
    yes boss :D
  • Magicman
    You guys should have a 3-way.
  • Baron23

Well, since we are discussing this in the open, let's invite the whole group.

I personally think my last two posts, which seems to have prompted Bruce's strong reaction, were rather polite...all in all.

As to whether you bug me, Bruce....yeah, you do. To me, its not a show of gratitude but often an over the top, pure, ass sucking and IMO it undermines the board's and Bud's credibility (cause you sound like a shill pushing Bud's links). When you first came on with your "if you don't own it, you shouldn't express an opinion" opinion...well, yep...we got off to a rough start and yeah you bug the shit out of me routinely. So does a lot of your complete over the top verbiage.

But so what, who care what I like and don't like. Seriously, I'm not the personality disorder police of the board. Who cares if I like you, don't, or somewhere in-between.

What I will confront you on is when you make out and out, bold, statements of fact that are completely unfounded, unsupported, or just plain ass wrong. It doesn't matter if we like each other or not. But it does matter that we not mislead people, many of them inexperienced, who come here from Bud's critic site.

But look, we are all amateurs at this. We express our experiences and informed opinions. We are not always right and often find later that we are corrected. So, most folks I know would NOT make a flat out statement like "plastic IS Toxic (Period)." unless THEY REALLY KNEW WHAT THE FUCK THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT...which you didn't.

So, if you can't stand to be confronted on something like that....you are going to probably going to have a hard time on BBS's in general.

No, don't leave on my account. I will....need a break from this anyway.

Cheers
  • Magicman
    weoux5a49ucdymqf.png
    Attachment
    bitmoji-20170222093035 (83K)
  • Bruce
    Bud doesn't need my compliments. I get nothing other than the satisfaction that I am acting like a grateful person. I am sure there are hundreds if not thousands of people he has reached.

There aren't enough good things that can happen to Bud. He has helped my healthy, mind and spirituality. I am sorry if that ticks anyone off.

If I have anything to do with Buds credibility, he is a star and he has built that by himself.

I hope he continues the formats he has created.

There are MANY people who have gained more than I have, and I am sure he has a full inbox from his fans.

I hope he does well,,, I am sure he would like to add an extension to the Vape Cave.

Long Live The Vape Critic!
  • Bruce
    I am one of MANY, who are / was concerned about plastic. I read what you wrote, I asked highly regarded doctor who agreed with you. He said, medical grade plastics are in hospitals and he thinks they are very safe. I thank you.
  • Bruce
    I have learned a lot from you. I hope to continue to learn from you.

I am not an amateur because I have been vaping around 7 years on a heavy hitter basis. I read a lot. I have owned some of the best vapes. I have friends who have vapes that I don't have and I check them out, I go into vape stores and ask if I can get check out the vapes they have. I have taught many others about Vape Nation. I am not the most knowledgeable but I am not an amateur.
  • Beamer
    Doobie time!
  • Hitz
    @VapeCritic Got my pick today, thanks man (Y)
  • Moe
    @VapeCritic Hey bud did i miss the deadline on the picks?
  • VapeCritic
    my pleasure bro!

I actually just disabled the form on my website because I ran out of picks! BUT, I saved one extra, so please PM your addy and I'll send it out 8-)
  • VapeCritic
    I JUST RAN OUT OF PICKS THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST GUYS!!

I ORDERED MORE AND THEY'LL BE HERE IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS - I WILL RE-ENABLE THE FORM ON MY WEBSITE WHEN I GET THEM IN: https://www.vapecritic.com/pick-tool/
  • Moe
    No worries bro
  • Cl4ud3
    Pic arrived all the way over the pond today, I didn't expect it that quickly. Thanks so much Bud (Y)
  • koepen
    received your awardwinning free pick today over here in germany! thx again, Bud!
  • Diandiandian
    Thanks bud. Just received and very useful! Your sticky made my day.
  • Robbie
    Vapecritic is a gangster of gangsters. Got my pick here in sunny Colorado today.
  • nickbashans
    Thank you sir for the very useful tool. This is going in my EDC.
    f1ck25e4pg9u3on8.jpg
    Attachment
    free pick (111K)
  • Bruce
    I went outside, it was very cloudy, not a regular cloud but it was vape cloud, I couldn't believe it, I went inside and checked my mail, and I received gifts from the Vape G-d! Two very cool picks. Thank You Bud

Got Vape? (R)
  • Cl4ud3
    TWO! damn man now we know for sure who Bud's favorite is :P
  • Hitz
    I think that was to keep both of Bruce's hands busy :P .....
  • nickbashans
    LOL, pot stiring at its finest.
  • VapeCritic

More pickin', less typin'! LOL :-! :-! :-! JK Bruce, that other pick is an early bonus for good behavior 8-) I have more for everyone else but figured you guys could use some spacing in between me bribing you to follow me (Y) :-$ :-}
  • VapeCritic
    By the way I would keep that post-it note I put in there, maybe laminate it, in like 30 years you can go on Pawn Stars with that authentic signature and get like a cool million $$$

8-)
  • Bruce
    I already have it on eBay.

Vaping is not smoking!
  • Cl4ud3
    that made me LOL Bruce, I bet you framed it
  • nickbashans
    I am starting a collection, LOL.
    y5s9vjlf821bdjne.jpg
    Attachment
    bud (91K)
  • Bruce
    I am giving it a tattoo artist, I am thinking forehead.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment