• jbhudson
    Hey, I just got my pick last week! Thank you so much for the pick itself, but also for the free shipping. Very generous!
  • snowfire
    Thank you soo much for soo many free stuffs (Y)
    Just order the Ghost MV1 and getting fast charger as well

ymv10w720evou4gi.jpg
    Attachment
    vap4life (211K)
  • bener
    Hello Mr. Bud,

Mine got here today, and soon my MV-1 will be here too, wooohooo! :-! Thanks!!!

u39i9ie3x9yal6pu.jpg
    Attachment
    pick_tool (246K)
  • billyob
    Ordered mine 9/9... excited to use this with my Soon to be MV1
  • Mouette
    Just sent Bud my address. It'll go very nicely with my new MV1 ;)

Thanks in advance Bud, you da man!
  • Temple ov truth
    New member,many thanks for the present and postage ,rave on
  • VapeCritic
    that's one hell of a photo! sorry about that crease in the baggie :-! :-!
  • bener

Thanks Bud, that's the view from my back deck. These days, I spend as much time as I can out on the deck or in my hammock while I relax and Stay Up. 8-)
  • VapeCritic
    I was a few days behind on the picks but I just caught up today, yours is most likely in this batch going out now (Y)

6kjz5ejuxa99pxuu.jpg
    Attachment
    IMG_6572 (214K)
  • Ooziah
    stay up

First post lurker here....

"Pure class! Bud is pure class!"

Those were the words echoing through my mind like a mantra when I opened the mail to find Buds' hand signed package (instant keeper) and amazing pick ( which really works better than what I was using) and is totally badass!

Bud is my favorite reviewer and his personality is infectious and charming (nohomo).

Thanks again Bud!
  • Jerms
    Bud, or anyone else who received the pick already, just curious what the envelope says (Vape Critic, Vapeman, VapeMaster, etc.). My grandma lives with my wife and I and I need to know whether or not I should be racing her to the mailbox. Don't really want to explain my vape pick to granny if I can avoid it.
  • laosuan
    First time writing on here, I want to say thanks for the free tool! It's going to be great, and for Jerms, this was a few days ago, but it says 'Vape Critic' on return address for label.
  • Mouette
    Just received mine! Thanks a lot Bud! :D :D :D
  • Oldtoker
    Thanks Bud! I just got my pick a few days ago. I live in a little bitty town in Mexico that is so small we don't even have mail service so I had it sent to a friend of mine in the United States who brought it to me. I just ordered my MV1 and again, had to have it sent to a friend of mine who just happens to be in the States this week. Can't wait to get it and my free rapid charger. Thank you and Ghost for your generosity. Ciao for now.
  • eVaporative Cooling
    lol...I see what you did there :-!
  • Spaceman66
    I stumbled across this thread shortly after discovering the VL forum a few weeks ago, but thought it was long ago dead and didn't pursue it. Came across it again today, and was surprised and happy to discover otherwise, so just made my request for one. Thanks so much, Bud, for being so awesomely generous. Ironic timing - I just 15 minutes ago entered the 4-hour delivery window estimate from UPS for my inbound / out for delivery new GHOST MV-1 and fast charger. Looks like it will get juiced up and broken in tonight! (happy sigh...)
  • billyob
    I got mine, thank you :) just ordered my ghost mv1. the last vape I had was the Originally Pax!!
  • deperoballa
    Thank You Bud,now I can start!

Stay always Up!
    a006lumux8ncuwbi.jpg
    Attachment
    IMG_20170927_140835955_HDR (215K)
  • Spaceman66
    @VapeCritic THANK YOU!!! I had completely forgotten, when this beauty showed up in the mail today. I am just totally gobsmacked that you do this for your peeps! Between your cost of the pick itself, plus a buck’s postage, plus your freakin’ valuable time, man! Anyway, thanks very much - I can already tell it’s gonna be seriously useful Muchas gracias, amigo!!
    Attachment
    CDA8DD85-2ADB-45A8-9959-F05DC96B21BE (219K)
  • Rockytdogg

Here’s a pic. Nothing is on the back:
    3iw8qlwi240mhpnb.jpeg
    Should we all pitch in and buy bud a new label printer...?
    Attachment
    3154DA88-7FC8-46E2-9693-BCC1583C9786 (123K)
  • Jerms
    Much appreciated. I doubt granny will put it together, but she does have a friend that vapes so ya never know I suppose.
  • Big Red
    I doubt granny will put it together, but she does have a friend that vapes so ya never know I suppose.

@Jerms It clearly states there 'Vape Critic'. Im betting she does X-) :P
  • medicalmark
    Are these picks still available?
    If so let me know BUD

Medicalmark
  • Rockytdogg

Dude, just order one... takes 2 secs.

Edit: BLISSTONIA
  • Ell360
    Arrived today, thank you Bud, you legend!
  • Vapenstein
    sweet pick Bud! Thanks!
  • Spaceman66
    @medicalmark YESSS! Just do it!!
  • Zep4
    I came across the little plastic bag just now that I can’t bare to toss cuz Bud wrote so nicely on it:) I use my pick tool everyday and really love it Bud. So thank you again.

nz95imwrqro6yuz4.jpeg
    Attachment
    EEC781FC-95C8-4086-8600-21D05E03A5F9 (225K)
  • Rockytdogg

I know... I even still have my envelope! Bud touched it!!!
  • Zep4
    Kinda how I feel. Bud reminds me of Billy Jack...almost the spitting image. I’ll find a picture.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment