• Wun2R
    I hate to ask this question, only because I'm not a paranoid guy (normally lol); but, am I the only one that is concerned that an APP is required to manage the temp setting on the Firefly 2? I mean really, I can't take this thing camping and manipulate the temp settings without needing my cell phone? Also, what about "big brother"? Can't I vape in peace without wondering if someday my "vaping habits" are going to be hacked and published in the latest MSNBC news chronicle? This is truly the only thing holding be back from buy this incredibly well engineered machine.
  • Cl4ud3
    I also find vapes with apps super annoying, not the conspiracy side and the marketing, the extra hassle of having to pair a vape with another piece of tech to get it to function properly.

I wish FF would come out with a way to use the buttons to pick temperature.
  • Baron23
    I do know somebody, a bio scientist by profession, who will not have bluetooth or WiFi links to any of his vaping devices. Its his big objection to the initial HexNail device although they are incorporating a feature to allow you to turn off all external interfaces.

Frankly, an app also one of the reasons I bought a Mighty over a Crafty (but there were other reasons also). Personally, I believe an internet interface is handy for firmware updates and all vapes should be firmware update capable IMO. But that's pretty much it.

But I definitely would rather avoid any device needing an app for its basic vape functions.
  • Bruce
    Is there an app for not having an app?
  • legbuh
    Interesting theory. When I emailed for "tech support" all they did was ask for my address over and over, ignoring or misrepresenting the original issue I had.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment