• Evan22
    puffco pro 2 vs. linx hypnos zero. Thoughts anyone?
  • Baron23
    I will let @AVENTUS respond as he owns both and can contrast and compare.

I do have a Zero and love it. Its a pen now....not an enail and I love my enail...but its a damn good pen.
  • AVENTUS
    I don't own both.

I own the Puffco Plus, which is a far greater pen when modded/drilled with extra airflow holes on the atomizer.

Puffco Pro 2 is a single coil pen which is insulting to release for that price in 2017.

Linx Hypnos Zero is better than both of them, although a modded Puffco plus can come somewhat close to a Hypnos zero. Pro2 isn't even worthy of being mentioned in the same sentence.
  • VapeCritic
    Pro2 isn't even worthy of being mentioned in the same sentenceAVENTUS

heheheh don't get Aventus started! :-! :-!

I personally think the Pro 2 has a sweet form factor and I like how the new mouthpiece goes over the atomizers, it's easy to get on and off and stays on good in your pocket, but like AV said the single ceramic coil inside is old school.

A lot of people like that design and were actually requesting that Puffco bring it back mainly because it's better at producing bigger clouds and hitting harder than the Plus, for people who aren't concerned with low-temp vaping.

Overall though I'd say you can't go wrong with the Linx and I think everyone else agrees
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment