• C21H30O2
    Hi I was just wondering what everyone thinks is the most efficient portable dry herb vaporizer. I am currently using a Pax 3 and I am only using the half pack lid because I always seem to have lots of green left over at the top when I use the regular lid, even after 20 draws.
  • Baron23
    Grasshopper IMO, but there are other considerations you need to look into before buying one. I love mine, but have not had any problems.

You might also consider a Vapcap or Vapman if you can tolerate a butane driven vape. Both are extremely efficient.
  • C21H30O2
    I didn't realize the Grasshopper is pure convection, thanks.
  • Bruce
    The Davinci IQ is the best portable vaporizer I have ever used. It does vape your herbs thoroughly, a small but powerful device, it has many features and is pretty sleek.

I would have more interest in the Grasshopper, Great video review but the Vape Critic ranked the Grasshopper as low tier 2.

So long and Vape Well my Bruddahs
  • C21H30O2
    Does the IQ start producing really harsh draws towards the end though? I guess what i'm really looking for is something like a portable direct draw Volcano. The great thing about the Volcano is the vapor is never harsh and after 3-4 bags it just stops producing vapor, it never burns your herbs. With the Pax 3 I find it starts to get harsh after the 8th draw and you need at least 12-15 draws for it to be efficient.
  • Bruce
    I think its hard to compare a desktop unit to a portable vape. The Volcanos vapor quality, and quantity because of its a desktop. The balloon system is different and much cooler than a portable vape. The IQ is my favorite amongst some pretty good company as a portable.

The IQ, has no noticeable burning,

It can be harsh. I start at 349. I have zero coughs. Every shutoff (10 min) I ramp it up 20 degrees.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment