• Aj85
    An easy way to make a vapor lung with great flavour!

You will need: 1x 2ltr drinks bottle.
    1x glass mouthpiece from an arizer Extreme Q (widely available for around £5).
    1x silicone tubing 5-6cm long.
    1x large food grade bag like freezer bag (I used an Extreme Q vapor bag).
    1x electrical style tape.
    1x scissors.
    1x small piece of sand paper.
    1x drill
    Step 1 : take the bottle lid and drill a hole in the centre slightly smaller than the Extreme Q mouthpiece,
    then insert the mouthpiece into bottle top and then tubing over the mouthpiece.
    svsk1rt1az78kzby.jpg
    Should look like this when done:
    42gq6caxb3gbe0hl.jpg
    Step 2: cut the bottom of the bottle off and sand down sharp edges with sandpaper, then wash and dry bottle.
    Step 3: place bag inside bottle,and suck until bag touches top of the inside of the bottle, then tape in place around the outside of the bottle and put tape on bottom of bag for a pull tab, and then attach lid.
    Should look something like this when done:
    vm31n452jfpjdc08.jpg
    Or this:
    3p5txqk9yr6haxb0.jpg
    Or this:
    5o0inac43sgyxslc.jpg
    Hope this helps someone make one. The taste is really good due to the glass and food grade plastic, and I've used with many different vapes, and it works very very well. :-)

All the best,

Aj.
  • VapeCritic
    This is awesome!!!

I love this concept I've been waiting for a vape company to somehow integrate this idea into a unit
  • VapeCritic
    Not having to draw for 10 seconds is the next major improvement i think vapes can make
  • Aj85
    I've used this for ages and like I said the flavour is great. I have had a few ideas on how to mass produce one, and it would be good to see a company do so, as it works with many vapes.

All the best,

Aj.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube