• DaPenguinEffect
    Pick up, put down, drag hard 5 times, drag slow 3 fimes change temp - up,down I CANT SEEM TO GET IT RIGHT! I enjoy vapeing while I study, but I can't seem to find the perfect temp+ setting via blue tooth. I'd like to get it down to the digit. I don't want to waist any thing, I hate dragging to look down and see that though it's been what feels like 5 secs (in-between my frantic writing) that the vape is at 320! Or waist a single pull by burning it or letting it sit for to long to high! I want to get the most cannabinoids and the longest sessions at the perfect temp that will keep me focused on the task at hand and not force me to fight with the damn thing. Please help, I want the full $300 experience. And yes I super grind to sand and pack down hard.
  • Moe
    I dont have a pax 3 but on my mighy i vape at 360 and on my davinci iq i vape at 380. Those are my sweet spots. I recommend that you find your sweet spot when you have some free time not while study you might get any work done lol. Im sure people who do have the pax 3 will help you out.
  • DaPenguinEffect
    Thanks for the advice! The smoke helps me focus down and gives me the patience to take detailed and memorable notes.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment