• SlowDrawMG

Every unit comes with Two corks. Unless you purchased very early on.
  • duff
    I guess I purchased early on!
    Good to know.
    Thanks
  • vape L
    I actually got mine on march 20th from Puffitup and it didn't come with any corks, not a big deal. Jr is small enough that I just use my finger. Hey Duff, you can use some "Tops" tobacco filters if you need a cork and don't have one. Just give it a little pinch and it'll be good to go.
  • Cl4ud3
    I think this is the issue when buying stuff from stores, sometimes you will get the old stock until its all been used up. It's one reason I didn't buy a hopper from Vapefiend.
  • duff
    I did indeed purchase mine from puffitup.
    Damn @Cl4ud3, you are wise.
  • Magicman
    5fbok1qo8hykd0bk.jpg
    SB Jr. Is very good for like 3-4 hits before it taste like straw. It is great vape 1 hitter.
    HOWEVER, I cough up significantly more flim with this butane vape over the Crafty. I am guessing that some of that honey collecting on the exhaust stem is going down my pie hole.
    Attachment
    20120922_230602 (185K)
  • Baron23
    So, got to try the Hydro. Just for me personally, I favored the Jr. Just too many things to fiddle with (ended up plugging the carb hole....just didn't feel like I had enough hands for lighter, WP, and SB. LOL

But it works pretty much exactly the same. Also, and this is definitely nit picking, with the Hydro you need to pull the intake tube out is storage hole and o-ring and put it in the exterior hole. Just kind of liked the Jr better. Not a big deal.

But please....this is very subjective and personal stuff. I have whips and whip to glass joint adapters. But I just don't use them very often with any vape (and I have a few I could put on a whip and WP). Not that I dislike it so much as I just seems to be too much fuss (which makes no sense for a guy who also sets up a Liger Banger enail without bitching....never said I was consistent).

If really you like putting your vapor through water and like a whip, then I found that the Hydro functioned very similarly to the Jr which I liked. I just think the Jr fits me better (that and I need one that looks even better than @Cl4ud3's!! LOL).

Cheers
  • Cl4ud3
    That's fighting talk man! but seriously I hope you get a spectacular JR, thing is lethal :)
  • Cl4ud3
    So I finally managed to get a WPA for the Jr. This thing is sooooooooo much fun on glass, I loved it before but damn this is one fun vape!
    c2oc3t1ki4zvpkmi.jpg
    Attachment
    DSCN0101 (301K)
  • latinss
    I’m interested in acquiring a sticky brick but am concern about the smell while using it. If i use it in a small apartment will it smell a lot?
  • Terry Hutchinson
    No more than any other vape - only the scent of vaped herb.
  • VapeFully
    In fact, despite huuuge clouds, I find Sticky Brick gives less odor then other vapes. So it won't smell a lot and if you open window a little bit it won't smell at all after a few minutes.
  • Cl4ud3
    Today's breakfast for me while you're all play with your ghosts . .
    igrem1j06bsvq6tf.jpg
    ldaawn166vx8asfy.jpg

Strawberry haze and strawberries (Y)
    Attachments
    DSCN0442 (243K)
    DSCN0443 (186K)
  • VapeCritic
    oh mannn nice!!!
  • duff
  • Kenhof
    I'd love to see a comparison of on demand convection devices. I bought a sbj back in April and love it. Is the vapor quality much better with the mv1?
  • Temple ov truth
    could someone tell me the torch brand please or one that you would recommend thank you .rave on
  • duff
    I got three of these single jets in January and haven't had an issue with any of them @Temple ov truth.
  • koepen
    damn, big clouds! (Y)

delicious! :D

besides the mv1 hype I've ordered a walnut Flip Brick last friday... can't wait :-!
  • duff
    Is the vapor quality much better with the mv1?Kenhof
    Haven't tried the Mv1 but do have plenty of good electric convection vapes and to me, nothing beats the Sticky Brick lineup for flavor, volume and effects.

Careful with the Flip @koepen, it is apparently the easiest Brick to combust in. Go slow.
  • Temple ov truth
    Thank you again Duff.rave on
  • koepen
    thx for the advice! I'll be careful...
  • Terry Hutchinson
    I found these on Amazon a couple months ago:https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GA3U9XO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I bought the pack of 4 and have only had to use 1 of them so far. They are an excellent match for the SBJr. They have a large Butane capacity and have worked for me flawlessly. They are delivered full of cheap butane. I suggest you purge that and refill before extensive use to keep the cheap gas from plugging up the torch
  • Temple ov truth
    Many thanks Terry ,rave on
1234Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal