• VapeCritic
    Finalizing and uploading video now, please standby!
  • Cl4ud3
    Awesome, I'm after a brick this year but I have to wait for maybe a 4:20 sale :)
  • VapeCritic
    Enjoy the next 4 minutes :-! :-!

• Baron23
    hehehe...I see you have gone over completely to the crack pipe dark side! Brwaahahahahaha!! hehe

I also see my next 'Bud is Baked' screen capture! LOL

So:

1. Did you ever combust at all?
    2. What about cleaning out the bowl. Its wood. Is there no charring or gunk build up in there?
    3. If you were going to get one of the two, which....the Jr. or the Hydro?

Thanks!!
  • Sue
    I have noticed lots of gunk buildup in the metal pipe thay passes from intake to output side. Running a mostly stripped moisted q tip thru there gets it out easily tho.
  • Bruce

Is there a way to adjust the temperature?

The Vape Critic Has Struck Again!

That's a very well done video, someday I would like to experience the Sticky Brick.

I wish for a world of Peace, Harmony, Dry Herbs and Munchies.
  • SlowDrawMG

Thank you so much for this review Bud!!
    It's great and we appreciate it!

It will build up over time. Just as you said, q-tip and warm water will clean it right up! Definitely reach out if you need any assistance.

There will definitely be sales in the month of April so keep those eyes peeled!

The temp is how long you torch, how high the flame is set and how close you hold the flame. It's a technique to it but ts not hard to master.

If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me anytime!

CJ and SBL
  • Cl4ud3
    great review, that ugggggggggggggggghhhh

Thanks for the heads up. I've been waiting a while for the sale but I've done my research :)
  • Bruce

Yo Vape Critic,

These reviews and videos must take a ton of time and effort. Honestly, the consistency and the quality is the best there is.

Can I request a video on the E nano, looks off the charts. The written review is excellent.

How do fish get elevated? Seaweed
  • Jen
    I like be that you said "user friendably" around the 3:00 mark! LOL

I have both of these and love, love, love them.
  • koepen
    awesome! (Y)
  • Sue
    what butane are you using?
  • Jen

I'm using Newport Extra Purified which claims to have zero impurities. I picked it up locally but I see it's available on Amazon as well. Very handy because I have three torches and I've struggled finding one can of butane that easily fills all three, and this one does it - with the same adapter even! Go figure... most likely user error on my part. But I've been very happy with it.

Don't you have an OG Brick? How is it? I have a Jr and a Maxx but dang I want them all! :)
  • Sue
    i do have the OG. getting a weird taste and i think it's the colibri butane i am using. i was also struggling a while with combusting my material .... but i have lowered the flame on my torch way down and now i seem to be good. also the JR has that bent intake which i think makes it less likely to combust with? Anyway, I am learning and doing better with it every day. Thanks for answering!
  • Jen
    I still combust, too. It's definitely an art to it. And you're right, it's mostly about the flame size and position. I keep telling myself one of these days I'll master it! LOL
  • Sue
    i guess being a continual challenge is a good thing for some of us ;-)
  • VapeCritic
    Pretty funny aint it?? :-! :-! :-!

I'm one step ahead of you with the flattering screenshot lol

1. Did you ever combust at all?
    2. What about cleaning out the bowl. Its wood. Is there no charring or gunk build up in there?
    3. If you were going to get one of the two, which....the Jr. or the Hydro?
    Baron23

1. Only a couple of times, way less than the other butane vapes I've used so far. It's very easy to gauge the right flame length and distance from the glass to avoid burning. The times I did combust I was taking pretty long draws so it's also more of a gradual thing which is cool.

2. Check out pic below that I took just for you ;) That's what it looks like under the screen after I took it out, some herb speckles and residue, and that's after quite a bit of use. Not bad at all, looks like I could use my super special pick tool and clean it out in a few mins :-! :-! Also, no burning or charring of the wood inside (that I can tell)

3. Oh man, that's a tough one. I had the Junior first and loved it and got the Maxx more recently, and I was instantly diggin the larger glass mouthpiece. There's a couple of things about each one that I like a little better, so it's hard to say :’( Do you like simpler vapes or more versatile ones? that might be the deciding factor for u

l9prp7svtfkl2dm0.jpg
    Attachment
    IMG_5647 (120K)
  • VapeCritic
    this part right? i recently scraped mine out, you're right residue does build up there that needs to be cleaned out

x6319vl7zwt0987j.jpg
    Attachment
    IMG_5648 (116K)
  • VapeCritic
    hehehe thanx mann
  • VapeCritic
    thanks Brucey, it's all manual so the heat/temp is controlled by your own mojo with the torch
  • VapeCritic
    My pleasure, nicely done with the vapes 8-)
  • Sue
    :-O
  • Sue
    this is the part on the OG f4mgkac8acgk3l9f.jpg
    Attachment
    1489608563028-1512408226 (95K)
  • Bruce
    It might be fun cleaning that baby, it looks like you hit gold in regard to yummy reclaim. I learned about reclaim right here on Vapelife. It is incredibly cool especially for the daily grinder. Thanx

Yo' Dawgs -You ain't vaping if you ain't reading vaplife.
  • Sue
    People...... i figured it out. Perfection. :D
  • Magicman
    It's vaping and there is fire? This thing looks pretty cool. Me want one.
  • Cl4ud3
    Get one now on the sale :) I just did :D so much for waiting for the 4/20 sale ;)
  • Magicman
    ucnvgiuiw8hiboxp.png

I bought one on st patty sale!
    Attachment
    bitmoji-20170317090702 (111K)
  • Jen
    Congrats guys, hope you both love them as much as I do!
  • Chandler
    nice review. i've been observing this lil monster for a while now. You guys know i dig butane power, (Vapman).... @VapeCritic my brother i'm still long awaiting, highly anticipating your Vapman station review! I've just noticed on Renes page https://shop.vapman.com/products_new.php?language=en the Station is now AVAILABLE!!!!

I need a station, but i'm not really a 'in the house vaporist'... i'm developing an affinity towards the SBJ as well. i'd like to compare to the vapman. Can you compare the vapor quality, flavor etc.. to vapman?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment