• Magicman
    vzs6g8g6xq56xyls.png
    Attachment
    Screenshot_20170318-233504 (1M)
  • Baron23
    Great screen capture. Bud has definitely given us some new comic material to work with, yeah?!! HAHAHA
  • Magicman
    Time for sone memes
  • Magicman
    gt0sgj0b9o0ojond.jpg
    Attachment
    zombomeme19032017164209 (127K)
  • VapeCritic
    :-! :-! :-! :-!
  • VapeCritic
    my brother i'm still long awaiting, highly anticipating your Vapman station review!Chandler

Finalizing in next few days! ;) They just let me know last week that they're in stock and ready to rock and roll (Y)

Can you compare the vapor quality, flavor etc.. to vapman?Chandler

Absolutely, the Vapman according to Rene is a hybrid conduction/convection unit but mostly conduction, so it's interesting because even though both units have great flavor they're going about it in pretty different ways.
  • Chandler
    @VapeCritic i appreciate the response :D looking forward to the review/thoughts and comparison vs SBJr!
  • Chandler
    Sticky Brick Jr. or Vapman Station? this question was plaguing me the last few days. Ultimately, Buds review, great customer service from the 'Lab' (@SlowDrawMG), and a fabulous community online on par with Vapman. not to mention, that same community couldn't even tell me that the Sticky Brick Jr. was 'better' than Vapman, only that its equally as great, just 'different'. convection, vs conduction, etc. which to me sounded like it deserved a place in my collection.

I would that i had learned of these bricks sooner. i wouldn't have wasted money on my CFV.
    ... So yea, i have a SBJr on the way!! i've been patient waiting on the station. That'll be my next toy!

@Sue i hear the S&B dosing capsules are a perfect fit. have you tried using them??
  • Cl4ud3
    What version did you pick ? Mine is on the way but will be held up in customs etc so a week away again. I picked a spalted :)
  • Chandler
    I picked a spaltedCl4ud3

;) spalted as well! we'll post pictures to compare who's is nicest! :D
  • Cl4ud3
    lol I actually got up to answer this :D

I poked @SlowDrawMG on Instagram and told him I better get a good one as pictures would be going up here, and I bet you get a nicer one lmfao
  • Chandler
    @Cl4ud3 lol. yup, hopefully i get the nicer one lol!! nah, foreal i think we'll both get nice ones... it was hard for me to decide, i actually prefer the darker colored walnuts, but some of the designs on the spalteds are too cool. i hollered @slowdrawmg as well :)

have a package that i won't open until Jr. arrives: Euforia, Lambs bread, Love potion #1, Jesus OG and Sunset Sherbert!!! can't wait!!
  • Sue
    i hope you enjoy your brick!!! And no .... i haven't tried the s & b dosing capsules
  • Chandler
    no .... i haven't tried the s & b dosing capsulesSue

No problem. My first few sessions I'll use them, and I'll gladly report my experience!
    I use the dosing capsules exclusively with my Mighty. So convenient, and keeps my bowl much cleaner!
    If they don't hamper performance that's how I may use my brick!
  • Jasonh
    Hello guys. I have been scoping out this forum for awhile now and I have not bought my first vaporizer yet. Would you guys recommend this as a good first vaporizer? I like how I don't need to rely on a battery to get me lifted.
  • Cl4ud3
    I can't comment on if its a good first vape or not, I will say everyone who has one has told me to get one.

What you save on in batteries you spend on butane :D
  • Magicman
    Ok well...
    I have had this vape for 3 days. I have no idea how it works, but it works. One hit vaping. It took 3 hits to master. Only combust when you get stupid and shove the fire all the way down the hole for long periods of time. I've only used the provided torch so far. I am sure that there are better options.
    As for efficiency.....
    This device is not efficient because it is so fun to use, you only use more.
  • Cl4ud3
    I demand pictures!

glad you like yours and I had the same issue when my Milaana was new, it is efficient but I ended up using more med's because it was so much fun to use.
  • Chandler
    ↪Magicman I demand pictures!Cl4ud3
    yea. lets see this thing!!
  • Chandler
    @Cl4ud3 you get yours yet??! Mine just reached Toronto. Hopefully it reaches me by tomorrow. Ironically, I'm on my way to Toronto. Funny how things work.
  • Cl4ud3
    No sign of mine yet, normal wait is 4 days in customs and then I have to wait for a charges letter before its delivered. My best guess is anytime from Wednesday onward.
  • Cl4ud3
    592zqfa1j53ldsc7.jpg
    0zre0ylfwfq0f5w1.jpg
    s06nhwsbfiquier8.jpg

Simply stunning, couldn't of been happier.
    Attachments
    P1040062 (2) (176K)
    P1040064 (2) (140K)
    P1040065 (2) (202K)
  • vape L
    u my friend have just won the lottery! I thought the spalted maple model I got last week was amazing but you have get the sexiest brick of the year award. Be careful and don't scorh it, I did that and it kills me to look at it every time I use jr.
  • vape L
    hey Bud, what is the wood of the hydro brick in your review? It's really beautiful
  • Chandler
    Simply stunning, couldn't of been happierCl4ud3
    Cot dayum! Yeah, you got a real nice one! I feel like mine won't be able to stack up!

Grrr. Mine is now at customs. It could spend days there. :(

@Cl4ud3 performance! Would like to hear about your experience with your new friend
  • Sue
    just gorgeous. congrats
  • Baron23
    That's a beautiful piece there, Claude!! I mean, its a wowser!! (Y) (Y) :D

I also look forward to your views on use, function, and maintenance.

I suspect, given that you love the unregulated Milaana (do I have that right) that you will love this butane driven device.

Look forward to thoughts and pics, my friend, and congrats again on a beautiful device.
  • Cl4ud3
    They seriously picked the right name for these products, it hits you like a Brick :D Great taste, easy to use, and so far no combustion incidents.

I feel so blasted after testing it this afternoon, I almost pulled the VapeCritic nggggggggghhhh face from his review.

@Baron23 So far I love it, can't see anything not to like about it. I will need to give it a few weeks of playing to see how well it works but currently its a big thumbs up.
  • Chandler
    @Cl4ud3:D awesome! glad you're enjoying it.
    Mine was also DELIVERED. I'm on a train on my way home from Toronto right now. Can't wait to get back n try this boy!!
  • Chandler
    Edit* can't wait to get back n try this bad boy!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment