• Kakarot
    Well as in the title I got a blue Fire Fly 2 with the case bundle and all the extra crap as I am needing a good portable vape, currently the only vape I am using is The Plenty straight from Storz & Bickle which is like hitting a vape blunt lol. Can anyone comment on the density,flavor,draw resistance and most of all POTENCY of the vapor... I actually called today to have the order cancelled but they already shipped it so I said what the hell and just let it ride, I guess either way I will find out tomorrow :D
  • Robbie
    Be careful using herb with the ff2, I had a small chunk of flower get underneath the rubber seal of my first ff2. I now strictly use it for concentrates and it rips like a dab rig if you know how to use it.
  • Kakarot
    Noooo LOL that is what I got it for was Flower....
  • Robbie
    So be careful, I damaged mine with a large paper towel, I would reccomend buying a box of the little foil wrapped ISO towelettes the ff2 comes with. Check at Walgreens or target
  • Kakarot
    Indeed, I am really reading mixed reviews, It kind of reminds me of Android Vs Apple... There is a mass amount of love and a mass amount of hate lol, I am looking forward to using it along side The Plenty, if it surpasses the POTENCY of the Plenty I will have to take my hat off to them.. The Plenty knocks that ass out.
  • Bruce
    You will not be disappointed. Learning how to use it is key, it is the new breed of vapes, with convection ovens technology. It's worth the learning curve. They have really good tutorials on the firefly website. This is the perfect vape for me to use with concentrates. I am very sensitive, but this baby keeps me interested in concentrates because it is smoother than Jennifer Anistons ass.
  • Kakarot
    I am sensitive as well, physically January 1 of this year I had a spontaneous pneumothorax and was in the hospital 14 days, It was caused by a Bleb bursting in the upper lobe of my left lung. I was a daily smoker of the herbs and even though it did not have anything to do with my lung going down, I still not in good frame of mind for my health combust any form of plant material, smoke is not good in any form. When I got home I tried edibles (Homeaid) with the freshest paprika and peppermint herbs lol needless to say I cannot measure dosage this way and was taking wayyy to much. I was hesitant to even vape but I find that as long as it's a good vaporizer it is just as good potency wise and I find it to be more enjoyable because of the extra taste and sensations that come with terps, that you can only get out of a good vape and yes, I love the Aniston Ass as well :D
  • Bruce
    I agree with you on the quality of the vape the less likely it will cause your lungs to quit. I have the same issues the most important thing for new vaporists is lowering the temperature.
  • Kakarot
    Hmmm well I have my Fire Fly 2, I first did a round out of my Plenty set to 6 and went to the moon and back constant,dense,POTENT and tasty vapor every draw. The Fire Fly 2 is different I packed her up and hit her 13 seconds plus on the Medium High setting which is 400 and I got a giant tasty cloud, however I put it on high which is 420 and got a POTENT draw with less thick vapor. FF2 is very,very smooth and my god it CONSERVES your Paprika .1 lasts for like 30 minutes, it is indeed a great vape and the app is good, it was worth the money in my opinion still alot of tricks to learn with the FF2 and it does not get me blasted like the Plenty BUT I still love it. (I am sure once I tinker with it a bit I will indeed be able to get PLENTY blasted)
  • Bruce
    That's the fun thing about the FF2, there are so many ways of using. I am using less "Paprika" and getting benefits from parts of the herb I never could get if my herbs were combusted.
  • Kakarot
    I made some homeaid Paprika oil and put on the pad and wow is all I gotta say, it works really good with oils :D and I get what your saying about the benefits from the Terps Bruce.. I am glad I got it, The Plenty and Fire Fly 2, great vapes to the start of my collection :)
  • Bruce

The Plenty is one powerful Mo Fo!

Better be careful, Really Careful or that Plenty will knock you on your arse so hard your own momma won't recognize you, gotta be real careful.

I am out of here faster than my cat licks his ass.
  • Kakarot
    Speaking of The Plenty... time to pack it up :D
  • VapeCritic
    Very very glad to hear that you're enjoying the FF2! and Plenty lol
  • Kakarot
    Well I said to hell with it and bought a Mighty, it will be here Tuesday, time to stop myself lol... :D
  • Kakarot
    Plenty,FF2 and Mighty all in a 2 week period, I might have a problem.. Seriously tho I am good now lol :D
  • VapeCritic
    You're set for life.

8-)
  • Kakarot
    Indeed, now I am just waitin on your pick thing to come and my life will be fulfilled in such a way that I cannot describe... heheh, seriously tho that is pretty cool that you are giving away that many, I appreciate anything I can add to my vape collection!
  • Bruce
    How do you like the Mighty compared to The Plenty, and FF2?
    congrats I have or have had all 3. Any questions I can help or many people on here are experts.

I am out of here faster than me opening the envelope when I got my Pick.

Better be real careful with that pick I pointed it upwards and all of a sudden it started pouring rain.
  • Kakarot
    I have not got Mr. Mighty yet it will be here tomorrow afternoon, I REALLY do not see how anything can rival the potency of the plenty... I cannot wait to dive into the Mighty, hopefully it makes me think I am Mighty Mouse and I can fly away!
  • Bruce
    You better consider yourself lucky, that your Mighty only turned you into Mighty Mouse,

Legend has it that Mighty will hit you so hard not even Google could find you.
  • Kakarot
    As far as the Potency goes with the FF2 vs Plenty, The Plenty blows it and me out of the water. FF2 is great don't get me wrong but it just cannot stand up to The Plenty potency wise.
  • Bruce
    I agree about the Plenty being more potent than a FF2 (No Question).

The FF2 is more of an on demand thing. I find mine to be good at midday, where I just need a boost. For a session vape, I am a lightweight. It took 2 bowls in 45 minutes to get me baked with the FF2. From the first draw with The Mighty I was getting baked, its a more powerful hit, also, The FF2 is unharsh, very smooth and does pack a punch. The FF2 is also very good at concentrates.
  • Kakarot
    :( I am already having issues with the Fire Fly 2 and either the firmware for the app/battery/LED for the battery... Today it said it was charged and I got one toke in and it died. Battery on the app still said full and it was blinking green... No red light, it just was not heating up. I took the battery out and put it back in and on the charger and it started working again... I hope this is not a constant thing ughhhhh... also MY MIGHTY WILL BE HERE WEDNESDAY.... BOWchicaWOW and I also agree the FF2 does pack a punch,crazy smooth vapor with taste and I also love the fact you can hit (as needed) and don't have to chief it all at once... tho there is nothin wrong with that :D
  • Kakarot
    Also if need be with The Plenty I can take one long big pull about 12 or 13 seconds blow out a HUGE cloud and be FRIED DIED AND LAID TO THE SIDE... When I went to dimension 3 this morning at 4am I took 2 huge pulls and the clouds of vapor were like a fog machine and I am using like .15 in the dosing capsules then just like that BOOF LOL did not see it coming I was fine after the first draw then about 2 or 3 minutes after I exhaled the 2nd I was no longer in this world, The Plenty will take you to the top of space mountain..smack Ric Flair yell WHOOOOOOOOOO and then leave yo ass to free fall back down lmao.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment