• VapeCritic
    Your assistance is required guys!

I just posted a page on my website titled "The Best Vaporizers for Dry Herb as Rated by Real Users"

Here's the link: https://www.vapecritic.com/best-vaporizer/

It's all explained on that page, but what I need you to do is cast your vote for Best Vaporizer.

Easy peasy, just go to that page and submit a comment with your thoughts on what the best vape is out of the models you own.

I'm gonna check it every day and update the vote totals at the top of the post (Y) (Y)

It should be interesting to see what kind of feedback we get!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
  • Cl4ud3
    how longs this running for Bud ?
  • VapeCritic
    Long time! I'm not gonna close the post until there's a few hundred comments
  • VapeCritic
    Hoping to keep it an on-going thing with fresh opinions regularly being added
  • VapeCritic
    Thank you sir!
  • Magicman
    Did Crafty win yet?
  • Bruce
    [Bruce this is VapeCritic speaking, I removed your review from this page as I see you posted it on my main website as instructed, I thank you kindly]
  • VapeCritic
    62 votes and counting!
  • Chaotix
    I will buy whatever makes this list!
  • Bruce
    The Crafty is so old, that it was first tested on Dinosaurs.
  • Taz4101
    If only after 2 and a half years someone or s&b themselves can come out with something better.
  • Bruce
    The Crafty is so old, that the directions were found written on a wall in a cave.
  • Drew420
    And yet the crafty is still the best vaporizer on the market.
  • Sue
    And the Volcano and look how old that is!!!
  • VapeCritic
    t2uqwtb6q3v07vt4.jpg
    Attachment
    votes_3-18-17 (87K)
  • VapeCritic
    Where'd that VapCap love come from heheh i gotta pick one of those up
  • VapeCritic
    In a few years S&B will be able to say they've been killin it for DECADES
  • Bruce
    Yo' Playah's and Prayah's,

S & B is right up there with the bong, dudes and dudettes. They need a new updated one to keep dominating. The features on the brand new vapes are pretty awesome. Vape Nation has spoken and S & B, retains its lead in dominant style.

The Crafty needs to be upgraded, the competition is getting closer all the time.

The Crafty is so old, Moses was hitting on it when he was in the desert.
  • Baron23
    The Crafty is so oldBruce

two years?
  • Bruce
    Good Point, I think I may have been hitting on my Solo too much.
  • Sue
    >:O >:O ^^^^^
  • Baron23
    happens to the best of us LOL (Y)
  • Kakarot
    Gotta get more luv for The Plenty :D ... I guess I am going to have to get a Mighty and IQ....
  • Kakarot
    I actually figured the FF2 would get more votes, I just got mine yesterday and I love it, even when you do not see visible vapor you can FEEL the PAPRIKA in your soul lol... you can also get massive clouds from it.. and the vapor is super smooth every draw... More luv for The Plenty and Fire Fly 2!!
  • Baron23
    I am truly glad that you are enjoying your FF2 that much. It really comes through in your posts. I kind of feel that way about my Mighty....like, why didn't I buy this a year ago? LOL

We are all different and its a good thing they make a lot of different vapes, yeah? :D
  • Bruce
    I think you are doing pretty darned well if you have the Plenty and FF2.

Vape Well My Freind,

I am gonna make like a Sheppard and get the flock out of here.
  • Kakarot
    Indeed, there are many a desktop's I want to get, I am actually more into those than the portables. I think once I get a Mighty and IQ I will be good on the port end for awhile, and go back to shoppin about for some unique desktops again.
  • Bruce
    It seems like most of the innovation heading towards portable vapes. The margin of production of a portable vape to a desktop vape is getting closer and closer. I am using my portables like everyday vapes. If you have the Plenty thats as high as it goes in respect to desktop vapes, in my opinion.

That Plenty is so strong Superman wears a Plenty T -Shirt.

You better be real careful, that Plenty will make you grind your coffee with your teeth if you aren't careful. Be real careful with that Plenty.
  • Kakarot
    God I love The Plenty :D... I am glad however that I got the FF2 as it is a good change in pace, produces A+ vapor,potency is great,the clouds are not always huge but even if you don't really see any vapor you can still FEEL IT :D, AND the fact that you can use it like a actual bowl and the heating is not constantly going is really cool.... Did I mention that I LOVE THE PLENTY :D.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment