• AVENTUS
    Do this for oil pens yo !
  • Cuckfumbustion
    I'm waiting on an 'M'. So my vote will have to wait. An off-the-grid vape that is in the top 5 is either a sign of where the next tech is going or some sort of cult. I figure.
    There are more off-the-grid manufacturers that have been around long enough to develop second and third generation versions of their product. I certainly wouldn't mind being less dependent on batteries.

EVO is probably the most robust of the desktops in the top 5 and all glass pathway.

S&B is a cult. BTW. X-) If something actually did come along with a vape that performed better, they would have to un-convince a lot of people. If they ever dropped 1/3 in price and continued to innovate, I would probably be one of their followers.

People like the Extreme Q over the Herbalizer. Interesting. Extreme Q is inexpensive and robust and there is a V3 mod kit that Ddave of the Ddave adapter fame came up with.

And a log vape made the grade. E-nano.
  • Bruce
    I respect the results. I would find it even better if there were categories, such as desktop, portable and super portable.
  • Baron23
    S&B is a cult. BTW. X-) If something actually did come along with a vape that performed better, they would have to un-convince a lot of people. If they ever dropped 1/3 in price and continued to innovate, I would probably be one of their followers.Cuckfumbustion

Well, I don't know about it being a 'cult' but they certainly had dedicated followers including me! LOL

But I agree, they are in a position due to high price and lack of on-going upgrade/innovation to be knocked off their top perch....but nobody's done it yet IMO.

Cheers
  • Cuckfumbustion
    Agreed, this time around, they are getting surrounded by other niche filling vapes and the QC control of the newer vapes companies has improved with more empasis on medical safe materials, etc. The gap is getting shorter every year.

The poll is doing it's intended purpose by revealing what is being saturated by user and not going by sales. Like say an S&B, or Arizer user might still be using version one of their vape with no inclination to get with a newer vape.

I do think that there will be a reverberation coming from Dynacap and 4/20. People are buying and giving them out to friends as stocking stuffers. Not having to depend on batteries or a special procedure to heat it up and how quickly new users catch on, self included will help with it becoming more popular with vapor first timers.

Will have to see what Grasshopper is up to.
  • Baron23
    Will have to see what Grasshopper is up to.Cuckfumbustion

I agree, my friend. But with regard to what Hopper Labs is up to....well, I hope they are up to a full press product reliability improvement program. I love mine, but boy oh boy did they put out some RMA queens.
  • Cuckfumbustion
    Yea, I was hearing a lot of the frustrations and was a bit skeptical to even get a 2nd hand one to try out.

Bleeding edge tech with a new company equals RMA queens.>:O
    I went through this dance routine with PAX v1 and Vapium Summit. RMA'd them both 3-4x till I got one that was fully functional. However both companies were apologetic and quick to RMA and send me back another unit for another go. Vapium even hooked me up with Vapeworld in the process.

Inconvenienced every time as a new vape user, but always gave a descriptive feedback to help with QC and improvements. Both very approachable. That company model is what propelled them to the v2 or necessary minor improvements.

Another aside tangent. Arizer's concept of casually improving on their models without the hype. You get the latest model, well you get the latest tech, tweaks and glassware improvements. They might change it up with something cosmetic, but essentially there models are always being tweaked as a matter of course. Other companies would roll out another unit. That is what I like most about them.

Anybody want to sound off on the DaVinci IQ? How different is it from the PAX version's

Any portable that can have some sort of standard batteries removed, I find interesting and worthy of a subcategory. So much juice is drained just by having the vape on standby waiting to be activated. The same reason why I take the batteries out of my cameras. See a few that fit that criteria on the list.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet