• jnick
    just curious what other experienced vape heads want to add to their collection?
    I know S&B stuff never goes on sale but if i could get Mighty for $300 i'd be down. A couple others i might look into would be minivap, i think @Baron brought it up in another thread, i'd also be interested in finding a deal for an arizer product which i have none of... Also Bud hinted at something "new" a week or so ago that has perked my interest. Yes, its only the middle of march, but 4/20 is like xmas for vape heads....also tax return burning hole in pocket!!! really i'm just trying to get an idea of what to be on the look for and curious what everybody else is looking for.....
  • Cl4ud3
    Spalted Sticky Brick Jr. - 4/20 can't get here soon enough for me

I should say I already have 5 vapes on order and no idea when any of them will turn up, that's the nature of some of the handmade vapes.
  • Drew420
    I know it won't help rifhr now but I got my crafty for 70 bucks off. Black Friday deals. Mighty was 100 off.
  • Taz4101
    Use code puffedup at puffitup. 15percent off s&b and the rest of the companys that don't allow discounts
  • Baron23
    Spalted Sticky Brick Jr. - 4/20 can't get here soon enough for meCl4ud3

Apparently it didn't get here soon enough! LOL

Pulled the St Patty day discount trigger, yeah? (Y) :D
  • Cl4ud3
    My resolve is so strong in the face of VAS :D
  • vape L
    I got the spalted maple and it arrived today but I'm at work. I used the puffitup coupon code and it came out to something like $127, free priority shipping
  • Cl4ud3
    will be a lot of new brick pictures going up here in the next 2 weeks I think :)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment