• oddjobold
    Bud

Would love to see a dynavap vapcap review. I think a review of the Ti woody or omni - as everyone seems to review the original.

This is a great bit of kit especailly for microdosing and quick hits.

Its the most popular thread on FC - for good reason. Of all the vapes i own - i always seem to be coming back to this one.

Stay up!
  • VapeCritic
    Thanks very much for your request!

Believe it or not, there's already a vapcap on the way to me in the mail 8-)

A very generous viewer reached out and offered to send me theirs because they happen to not love it and saw that I wanted to get one, super cool, but it's a surprise which one i'm getting so i'll keep u posted (Y)
  • oddjobold
    I would recomend either a double or a triple flame turbo jet lighter. The double is slower but more control. The triple quicker, a quad is overkill imo.

The further away from the end of the cap you heat the hotter it will get. I usually start off by heating the middle of the cap on the first hit. After the first hit i stick to heating the end of cap. By the third hit its usually gone.

All the models basically work the same except the omni. You can twist the end out on this one to get more air in the mix. This is great for the third hit onwards to counteract harshness.

Anyway - enjoy!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet