• oddjobold
    Bud

Would love to see a dynavap vapcap review. I think a review of the Ti woody or omni - as everyone seems to review the original.

This is a great bit of kit especailly for microdosing and quick hits.

Its the most popular thread on FC - for good reason. Of all the vapes i own - i always seem to be coming back to this one.

Stay up!
  • VapeCritic
    Thanks very much for your request!

Believe it or not, there's already a vapcap on the way to me in the mail 8-)

A very generous viewer reached out and offered to send me theirs because they happen to not love it and saw that I wanted to get one, super cool, but it's a surprise which one i'm getting so i'll keep u posted (Y)
  • oddjobold
    I would recomend either a double or a triple flame turbo jet lighter. The double is slower but more control. The triple quicker, a quad is overkill imo.

The further away from the end of the cap you heat the hotter it will get. I usually start off by heating the middle of the cap on the first hit. After the first hit i stick to heating the end of cap. By the third hit its usually gone.

All the models basically work the same except the omni. You can twist the end out on this one to get more air in the mix. This is great for the third hit onwards to counteract harshness.

Anyway - enjoy!
  • Chaotix
    so.....? ;-) did it arrive?
  • VapeCritic
    Attachment
    IMG_5661 (202K)
  • VapeCritic
    Still testing and figuring out the best ways to use it
  • Chaotix
    I ordered the M a few days ago but must wait until next week and then to Europe so who knows when I'll have it.

I kind of have the same tastes in vapes from what I get out of watching your reviews and now I'm hoping I won't regret buying the M
  • duff
    No regrets @Chaotix.

For $50 it really can't be beat.
    Even if you don't like it enough to keep as a solid backup I bet someone you know would.

They are not perfect, but they are pretty cool and fun.
  • Cl4ud3
    Love my VapCap, not the best tasting unit but you can't knock an apocalypse proof vape as a backup. I use mine a lot because it's a Vong, not sure how much use it would get otherwise but damn it milks glass so well when I need a fast hit.
  • duff
    Agreed @Cl4ud3.
    I love my Vapcap​s as well!
    Have a TI Wood XLS and a Winegums piece for my water piece.
    And really, I am surprised how good they taste for such a small piece.
    They are currently my go to.
  • Cl4ud3
    It's good to have a collection of vapes, my go to is the Milaana but I often finish the bowl in the VapCap. I normally use it on my 14" glass with no water because the extra conduction cooks everything out and because of the large glass I get full extraction. I have an Ebony OmniVong incoming that's how much I think of the vape even if its only my No.3
  • duff
    Never tried sans water. I may have to give thaI a go.
    I gave two buddies M/Dynastash setups...what does that say?
  • Chaotix
    glass without water.... why haven't I tried that? Great idea.....also for the hopper... I'll try :-)
  • okla68m
    After a Glorious introduction to Vaping Herb I got to experience what is a seeming Fall to the depths of "Combustion", yes, I Know, wrong group, but that being said, I pulled the "trigger" on Not being Without a Vape device. I ordered the Original Dynavap VapCap.
    We'll see how long it takes to get here. Which will come First, the "promised "3-5" days from Apollo AirVape or who knows how long from Dynavape Co.
    Either way is too Long....after 47 years, I've found a New as well as a Less Harmfull way of introducing medicine.
  • Upinsmoke
    I can't say enough good about my new Vapcap M. It took a little experimentation to get it down right, but now it hits hard and tasty. Excellent for micro-dosing and good taste, big clouds. Very happy with the Vapcap, if you are hesitating, go for it--you won't be sorry.
  • BringnGoodVibes
    Im curious about the NONAVONG. Can a mouthpiece be ordered later to use with it to make it a 'S' model? Is stem length important to consider? I sort of want to use this instead of vape cartridges think it might be a better alternative. Definitely interested in picking one up and like the idea of using my water pipes with it.
  • Landonit
    If you got the nonavong, you could turn it into a nonavong xls later by getting a mouthpiece and the longer condenser. If you got the nonavong s, you wouldn't be able to use it without the mouthpiece. I don't think length is a huge deal. Just depends on your personal preference
  • BringnGoodVibes
    Great this is what I wanted to hear. Can the regular M be turned into a NonaVong Xls later as well or is this a different set up? Appreciate the info.
  • Landonit
    That's a whole different set up. The only thing you could use from it is the cap and I think you could you the stainless steel tip for it instead of the titanium one the nonavong comes with
  • BringnGoodVibes
    Okay I appreciate the help thank you
  • BringnGoodVibes
    any feelings about the Omni Vong? worth the extra money?
  • Landonit
    No prob man. I actually don't own an omni so I'm not sure. Someone else would have to let you know
  • Other Side
    I own one and love it! That said I keep the mouthpiece closed 99% of the time so at this point I'd probably go with the standard Vong over the Omni.

Here is mine in burl which is currently not available. It has the Ti mouthpiece which is also a difference over the standard Vong so something else to consider.....

3nvyis7zl46ugfdz.jpg
  • BringnGoodVibes
    (Y) Thanks I appreciate the input. Did you build it to come with a mouthpiece or were you able to buy the Ti mouthpiece later? Also how do you like the storage container?
  • Other Side
    I originally purchased the regular Vong without a mouthpiece and later purchased the Omni conversion kit which came with the Ti mouthpiece. Right now purchasing the Omnivong or conversion kit is the only way to get the Ti mouthpiece but I'm sure they'd sell you one separate if you email them. I had them sell me some Ti dabbers (for the Dynastash) on a special order n the past.

As for the Dynastash, it's almost a must have IMO. Perfect solution for carrying your Dynavap and material. Makes it easy to load the Dynavap and the built in magnet makes removing the cap easy while it's hot. Plus it has that old dugout feel!
  • BringnGoodVibes
    Any torch recommendations to purchase that work the best/most efficient?
  • Baron23
    Yeah, buy the three or four flame torches from George at Dynavap or get them at a 100 other locations.

The key is, I think, less which exact brand of torch lighter than; 1) it be a torch lighter with 3-4 flames and; 2) and you use very good quality butane (not Ronson) to aid longevity of your torch.
  • BringnGoodVibes
    Perfect exactly what I wanted to hear. Thank you. Cheers.
  • Upinsmoke
    I got 4 single flame torches from Amazon for $12:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GA3U9XO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Finding they do a better job then the 3 jet I got with my M. Heat fast and easy to control.
  • techvape
    I bought a female 14mm to 10mm female glass adapter for my rig from dhgate. Apparently the M fits in the 10mm female joint, which I really like more than using the rubber mouthpiece. Easier to use and very good seal. In combination with an high temp tape it works like a dream. Always impressed again by the efficiency at this price point!
  • VapeFully
    If anyone of you have the Arizer Extreme Q and the VapCap M, here's funny thing: you can use glass balloon connector as water pipe adapter for the M - it fits info one end of the connector, second end fits into 18 mm female rig. Works great!!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment