• oddjobold
    Bud

Would love to see a dynavap vapcap review. I think a review of the Ti woody or omni - as everyone seems to review the original.

This is a great bit of kit especailly for microdosing and quick hits.

Its the most popular thread on FC - for good reason. Of all the vapes i own - i always seem to be coming back to this one.

Stay up!
  • VapeCritic
    Thanks very much for your request!

Believe it or not, there's already a vapcap on the way to me in the mail 8-)

A very generous viewer reached out and offered to send me theirs because they happen to not love it and saw that I wanted to get one, super cool, but it's a surprise which one i'm getting so i'll keep u posted (Y)
  • oddjobold
    I would recomend either a double or a triple flame turbo jet lighter. The double is slower but more control. The triple quicker, a quad is overkill imo.

The further away from the end of the cap you heat the hotter it will get. I usually start off by heating the middle of the cap on the first hit. After the first hit i stick to heating the end of cap. By the third hit its usually gone.

All the models basically work the same except the omni. You can twist the end out on this one to get more air in the mix. This is great for the third hit onwards to counteract harshness.

Anyway - enjoy!
  • Chaotix
    so.....? ;-) did it arrive?
  • VapeCritic
    Attachment
    IMG_5661 (202K)
  • VapeCritic
    Still testing and figuring out the best ways to use it
  • Chaotix
    I ordered the M a few days ago but must wait until next week and then to Europe so who knows when I'll have it.

I kind of have the same tastes in vapes from what I get out of watching your reviews and now I'm hoping I won't regret buying the M
  • duff
    No regrets @Chaotix.

For $50 it really can't be beat.
    Even if you don't like it enough to keep as a solid backup I bet someone you know would.

They are not perfect, but they are pretty cool and fun.
  • Cl4ud3
    Love my VapCap, not the best tasting unit but you can't knock an apocalypse proof vape as a backup. I use mine a lot because it's a Vong, not sure how much use it would get otherwise but damn it milks glass so well when I need a fast hit.
  • duff
    Agreed @Cl4ud3.
    I love my Vapcap​s as well!
    Have a TI Wood XLS and a Winegums piece for my water piece.
    And really, I am surprised how good they taste for such a small piece.
    They are currently my go to.
  • Cl4ud3
    It's good to have a collection of vapes, my go to is the Milaana but I often finish the bowl in the VapCap. I normally use it on my 14" glass with no water because the extra conduction cooks everything out and because of the large glass I get full extraction. I have an Ebony OmniVong incoming that's how much I think of the vape even if its only my No.3
  • duff
    Never tried sans water. I may have to give thaI a go.
    I gave two buddies M/Dynastash setups...what does that say?
  • Chaotix
    glass without water.... why haven't I tried that? Great idea.....also for the hopper... I'll try :-)
  • okla68m
    After a Glorious introduction to Vaping Herb I got to experience what is a seeming Fall to the depths of "Combustion", yes, I Know, wrong group, but that being said, I pulled the "trigger" on Not being Without a Vape device. I ordered the Original Dynavap VapCap.
    We'll see how long it takes to get here. Which will come First, the "promised "3-5" days from Apollo AirVape or who knows how long from Dynavape Co.
    Either way is too Long....after 47 years, I've found a New as well as a Less Harmfull way of introducing medicine.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment