• Kakarot
    I have seriously been taken to the next dimension, I just came back about 10 minutes ago, really,really intense body sensations and Mental elevation of which I have never experienced, this is one that will seriously stick with me the rest of my life, they are intense but after it is over I always feel so much better physically, spiritually and mentally, I cannot describe it. I hope others can expierence. Plenty and AutoPAPRIKA Queen got me again, much luv guys.
  • Kakarot
    Also thankfully this happened at 4am in the morning :)
  • VapeCritic
    Hehehe love it, the Plenty still hits me the hardest of any vape.
  • Bruce
    I hope you waited to 4:20.
  • Bruce
    Better be real careful with that Plenty, it might be a good idea to put on a seat belt, because that baby will throw you faster than combustion.
  • Kakarot
    Lol I started at 4am, I honestly don't know what time I decided to call the session lol, I was definitely UP UP AND AWAY @ 420 :)
  • Kakarot
    Gotta put the seat-belt on, HEAVY INDICA PAPRIKA and The Plenty equals a journey to the outer limits of the universe.
  • Bruce
    Woah Dude, The Plenty and Heavy Indica "Paprika".

Better Be Careful, Real Careful.... That baby will hit you so hard Arnold Schwartzenegger will be unemployed.
  • Kakarot
    LoL Mighty will be here tomorrow, Schwartznegger will be unemployed Mighty,Plenty AND Paprika pftttttt he does not have a chance!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment