• DregerUS
    This company has changed my life. I can now lie down in a better position and somewhat, connect again. I will ensure they receive what is coming.

http://www.cotytech.com/content-prod...m_mw_m16p.html

Leslie Bai, you saved my life. 1UP for you. You went above and beyond to help me with my limited budget. We thank you.
  • DregerUS
    seuh68v04awt59w3.jpg
    8v1k5m3sk6bl25ox.jpg

Please disregard the paint my lovely wife is not done yet.
  • DregerUS
    oh shit can you spot the mighty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Cl4ud3
    I SPY IT!!!! what do I win :P
  • DregerUS
    lol oh bro ... big hugs lol

It's a prize if it doesn't follow me lol however the homedepot top dog Jerry got me pretty confident on my install
  • DregerUS
    My little one wanted to add a thank you to Leslie

mkencnbww2bw8bvy.jpg
  • Ctipp22
    Dang that's the setup!!
  • DregerUS
    Went to the doctor today for my blood pressure issue I explained to her that I'm still bleeding out of my nose that I can't get the ENT doctors to help me get rid of the infection... the ENT doctor prescribed me Flonase which I did for 26 days then I stopped last week because I was having some heart well blood pressure issues
    They did an EKG on me which came in clear or normal and the lady that took my blood pressure was new I don't think she did a good reading

The doctor suggested I go see a psychiatrist for my anxiety
    She stated that she wouldn't give me any blood pressure medication until she got the results of my blood work

Explain to her the numbness that I get in my extremities as well as the bad headaches when the blood pressure reading is high

This medical industry that's so siloed separated and their lack of help they're killing me or rather maybe they're letting me die

I started not feeling well again my head hurts bad

I don't feel good
    rsq14l743vz3gadd.jpg
    5zyttz0by36ilrwa.jpg
    nteehipbs1emgp8c.jpg
    26otgo6flex0bniu.jpg
  • Dr green thumb

Take a few deep breaths and think a happy thought.
  • BobCat
    Feel better man! Remember, you know your body better than some office technician. Please keep us posted! :victory:
  • DregerUS
    to go home and hand in my report

they don't know what waits them all...

easy for them to fail us, so much debt, locked out of my gates

Is that why I see faces in everything now is that why I wake up hearing the screams
  • Dr green thumb

Pareidolia: The science behind seeing faces in everyday objects. Ever tried to look for shapes in clouds, or seen a face burned into your toast? Pareidolia is a psychological phenomenon that causes people to see patterns in a random stimulus. This often leads to people assigning human characteristics to objects
  • juxt

Wow brother, hope you feel better. If they tell you to get help, please do. I don't know your situation but I recently went through some stuff, and I can say from experience it's best not to fight it when they ask you to get checked out.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    I hooe your feeling better soon.
  • Baron23
    I'm glad that the monitor rig is working out well for you. :up: :100:

Those blood pressure readings are very high...dangerously high. Please do follow up on it.

Cheers
  • DregerUS
    owie, I need douchelatio

I have a metallic taste on my tongue, my breathing is deep and shallow
    Let me go check my temperature cuz I feel like I'm burning up my eyes are hot
    I'm trying to stay laying down

It's like these doctors can't comprehend the bigger picture, the combination of being trapped laying on my stomach for a year-and-a-half unable to stand staying it in a horizontal position going from 200 to 170 I'm tired o yeah and this hair follicle that has become infected in my nose that caused the even Bell's palsy

I need real doctors...

I watched the first episode of Project Blue Book today, I like how they mock me

I hold all accountable... I don't want to do what I think I must to all of them, giving them choice has taken it away from me

I don't like breaking my name so I don't tell him who I really am only the symptoms but they only hear what they want to hear all sleep

did I ensure their downfall but I got so tired of proving who I was... and the people I come back to are such cowards with no real love, Is it because I hold all the love

With thoughts of petting their heads like if they were all cats, such children

alone

98.3 @ 12:33
  • DregerUS
    I'm getting numbness in my extremities
    yoal96rx7d9vu57y.jpg
    q0u3w9s1uepeo5ka.jpg
    us0t2qhy136z31od.jpg

Feeling weak I only had a glucose control boost

I don't feel like cooking going to make a TV dinner

I canceled my eye appointment tomorrow I'm standing way too much I need some down time

Feel dehydrated like a fish out of water

These doctors don't realize the effort that I'm taking just to go see them ...
    I have an ENT appointment on Thursday I need to get this infection taken care of even if it's Surgical I heard that some antibiotics are causing permanent heart injury
  • DregerUS
    My extremities are cold but I feel like I'm like very flushed in my face feel hot headed I don't know how long that is infections been going on I think it's been since I moved from Florida how many months has it been you my leg hurts I don't feel good ... my chest feels likes it's pounding

Daughter is home she made a TV dinner life unfortunately is on a business trip till Sunday left today I'm sure worried
  • DregerUS
    Throwing a curveball I asked the doctor if a person could catch anything from a cat

A disease that results from infection with the Toxoplasma gondii parasite.
    Common
    More than 200,000 US cases per year
    Treatable by a medical professional
    Spreads easily
    Requires a medical diagnosis
    Lab tests or imaging always required
    Medium-term: resolves within months

She quickly dismissed it it said no give me a harsh look

How many of us are going through this stuff with people that don't care that are just doing their job getting that money
  • DregerUS
    What was I expecting to comeback here, to find something in the trash, oh yeah a glass rod

I come back home with tattered Rags of clothing fuc

Tell Me Something I Don't Know because my angels are not speaking through you anymore it was the other side I need to keep my dogs better at bay

keep something at bay. also hold something at bay. › to control something and prevent it from causing you problems: She fought to keep her unhappiness at bay. (Definition of “keep something at bay” from the Cambridge Academic ContentDictionary © Cambridge University Press)

People asking questions what's the meaning of life in the chat I think someone is getting a taste

nomnomnom

Funny, I recall them reaching for my heels but that's up on the shelf
    Reaching for immortality they were so ignorant but I sure can't taste the salt in this f****** TV dinner
  • DregerUS
    I could sure use some cannabis

Oh s*** I think my cat is underneath the blanket that's right I remember calling in

Yo Stove am I the only one you keep on moderation where you have to approve all my post

You should realize who's tongue you're holding
  • UbarDog

Keep ya chin up Stay posative and Get help now.
    Keep a Diary of events and take it with you when you go. If you can tell them what they said and what day. They seem to buck up and do there job properly. Well at least here in UK.I have to keep records For my wife and last/this year for myself, I just been though aload of blood works and physicals, I got a ultra-sound next week - I'm hoping they dont want to look "deeper" or its camara's where i dont WANT a camara! Either way dude Take care N i hope things get more managable
  • Gryfin
    hey man, first all I wish you all the positivity I can send.
    I'm sure you've been through doctor after doctor and are understably frustrated because nothing seems to work, but these doctors aren't the problem, dreger. I guarantee that most if not all doctor's you've met have had the best intentions to help you. No one sane would spend the time you have to at med school to then do the opposite of what was taught to them. At the end of the day they are fellow humans who felt they needed to help people.

I've been through a lot of the medical field, but mostly in the mental health department. I am incredibly fortunate to only have the autism and (for now) managable heart disease. My point is that I think it's best to try and work with your doctors and understand that they're doing their best to help you,while following legal guidelines. Your psychiatrist is completely right for waiting on a bloodtest. Any unknown factor mixed with possible unforseen side effects can have disastrous consequences. Many examples of this.

Stay safe and as healthy and happy as you can possibly muster to be. Life will kick you in the nuts over and over. Make sure you wear a cup.
    Good luck
  • UbarDog
    Dreger please log and Say something. After 4 days of not logging on after posting this I worrie.
    Let the people here know you oki.
  • DregerUS
    https://www.merckmanuals.com/home/ear,-nose,-and-throat-disorders/nose-and-sinus-disorders/bacterial-nasal-infections

https://www.quora.com/Must-I-educate-them-1-ER-2-ENT-1-Primary-Family-1-Allergy-and-Immunology-a-year-of-waste-as-I-deteriate-healthcare-system-is-broken-Department-of-Health-broken-I-hate-them-all-as-my-children-scream-dermatologist-or/answer/Angel-Dreger?ch=10&share=ba82c915&srid=iGHj8

cellulitis: spreading infection under the skin (cellulitis) at the tip of the nose. A doctor becomes concerned about infections in this part of the face because veins lead from there to the brain. 

headaches, heart rate and blood pressure, shortness heavy breathing ... the beta blocker that they placed me on it's just masking the symptoms I'm going through

t3hmh5qr1xlqgl0z.jpg

I told her that I kept my promise that I didn't look at the area since our last visit

I told the ENT doctor that I stop taking the Flonase a week ago due to my heart rate and blood pressure getting into scary levels... I told her about the numbness and metallic taste on my tongue, I told her about the headaches and pressures and my face

she said she couldn't see anything, I could tell she was at the end and was ready to go on to the next patient

I had to reiterate and told her I was adamant that there was something still wrong

She offered up a CT scan and said that that would be the deciding factor

When I got home I took a flashlight and looked in my nose... I remember her asking me if I was using the saline solution as there was dried up tissue,

After I brushed off a thin layer of flaky skin I was able to see the lesion, it was very clear and noticeable... how does she expect to find anything if she can't brush off the debris to see what's underneath the surface

The skin is glossy over what looks like an infection underneath the skin

I remember reading an article:
    https://www.phillyvoice.com/burned-out-depressed-doctors-think-about-suicide/amp/

this medical industry is a broken system

I know who I am and I'm here to suffer at the hands of men so I can determine their fate, all of them... these generations i hold in my hands have no passage home and have failed us all

My angels and demons have warned me as well as mock to me as I showed signs of iniquities of the ones that I hold dear, so jealous they are of my love as I now turn away from ...

I connected my USB microscope to my tablet I was able to get a good look at the infection area
    I want to do some new photos and maybe a video as well as take these tools to my doctor visits

I decided to put everything into a spreadsheet try to keep better records to put up more effort and to save in my own skin
    As I feel the flu symptoms throughout I feel tired and exhausted and even though I show them everything I feel there's no hope due to their limitations they've placed upon themselves

No matter how low I go these people are so little in front of me... and if I reach higher they're blinded by my light and deny me of who I am

50% @ 10:33am
  • DregerUS
    @ 56:13 during Spicy Skittles
    " and I don't have fucking bud "

https://www.seedsman.com/en/zkittlez-auto-feminised-seeds

Tell me this b**** don't look beautiful
  • DregerUS
    surgery, I scared
    ofa9frdp1a2u5fho.jpg
    She thinks surgery is appropriate and believes this is causing my symptoms...
  • DregerUS
    I'm still healing from the sinus and septum surgery...

Pain in my left rear mid back and CT scan indicate kidney stones in both but left is bigger...

Luna started peeing everywhere and then blood in her urine just like me...

Bladder stone was removed Wednesday::
    mb2vxkq1lh780yc6.jpg
    Tetas?
    q2kuy2zvw8ktd3y9.jpg
    Meds wearing off?
    9kqxfncxo18ulr33.jpg
    I feel your pain
  • DregerUS
    My left side hurts bad, I got to stop holding my breath when it hurts...
    My urologist said I need to rule out any musculoskeletal issues before she will perform surgery on my left kidney stone...

I'm unsure why she would disregard my familiarity since I've had like 3-4 other stones removed and passed a few on my own...

She said left stone is low and would not pass on its own... I haven't gotten a call yet to schedule appointment with that other doctor...

I'm still on the beta blocker to control heart rate and blood pressure... trying to work out but it's hard dealing with pain and feeling sick and with no meds...

After a workout/pt my heart rate around 70's, I don't get why it was at around the 90's without that blood pressure medicine at rest

The whooshing of my pulse/heart beat in my left ear is not so loud at most times now...

I stepped on my glasses and had to fix them when I was giving Luna her pain meds last night, reminding me I have another doctor I need to go see; the UV coating is peeling from the left lens making it look cloudy
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment