• VapeCritic
    What's up!

If you read every thread on this forum (who doesn't? :-!) you may have seen me mention a new vape coming out sometime in the near future.

As I'm able to release more details on it this will be the first place I do it, and I feel confident enough now that it's actually going to happen to start telling you about it.

Here's what I can tell you as of right now:

- It's portable and the battery is removable

- If it performs as anticipated it will be a tier 1 contender challenging the Crafty & Mighty

- It will be top-tier priced as well

- The company making it is new but they're loaded ($$$)

- Those who don't like plastic or silicone parts will be extra interested in this one

- Realistically I'm anticipating a mid-summer general release but this is hard to nail down right now

- The next update I'll have will be in 6 weeks, but it'll be a good one with a lot more info

- You'll see it here first

So to people who are currently considering a Crafty or Mighty purchase in the near future, I wouldn't say not to get one, they're both legendary, but be prepared to wanna buy another vape in a few months 8-)

More details in 6 weeks...

Stay up!
  • Kakarot
    Awww Cheah 8-)
  • Robbie

Concentrate compatibility?? Love the lack of plastic.
  • DregerUS
    WHAT ..... you can't do that ..... oh man...... I'm telling my bro to hold off..... I'm drooling
    thank you for the heads up
  • Beamer
    Man sounds wicked...
    I am waiting for this
  • Bruce
    Vape Nation awaits... It's the hype that gets me every time!
  • oddjobold
    My biggest question

Convection, conduction or hybrid?

Its a possible contender with a removable battery. I am kinda done with conduction vapes. My omnivap covers that good enough!
  • Moe
    Sounds like a juggernaut. Can't wait.
  • Bruce
    What is it about convection that is better?
  • oddjobold

Flavour. I had a davinci IQ and did not really like it.
  • Cl4ud3
    Purest taste is usually from an on demand Convection. As the terpenes boil off at a low temp if your constantly heating your herb your going to miss some of that flavour.
    Conduction usually do the work for you yes but at the expense of your herb being on a continuous cook.
  • Baron23
    You are spot on, Claude, as always.

However, I for one, think conduction gets an undeserved bad rep. For example, I thought the little Airvape XS was a wonderful device and its all conduction. On the other hand, the FF2 is all convection and still just not my cup of tea.

Cheers
  • Bruce
    Sorry to hear that. I feel like I am the only one who got a good IQ. I have used mine hundreds of times, it's pure performance and stylish and feature packed. I turn it on, sometimes with the app sometimes not. It produces vapor as it gets to temperature. If mine is the only good one I feel lucky. To describe it, the vape starts coming out the only other vape with that type of responsiveness is the Crafty. Conduction or convection it doesn't matter.
  • oddjobold

My IQ worked fine - just not my sort of thing. Medicore flavour, bowl far to big, smart paths / flavour chamber a gimmick, too fiddly to clean, cluncky app. Made me realise - conduction is not for me (with the exception of my vacap). Vapcap gives great flavour instantly with none of the nonsense.
  • VapeCritic
    I am kinda done with conduction vapesoddjobold

Ok one more hint, it's not an all-conduction vape like the IQ or Pax, it's something we haven't exactly seen yet
  • Cl4ud3
    Like a flux capacitor ?

or being serious some induction heating ?
  • Baron23
    Nah, you got it man....its the flux capacitors and "aye Captain, she can't take no more flux!" LOL
  • Taz4101
    Induction is a way to tranfer energy to metal. The question is if it's transferring that energy to a convection element or a conduction surface in close or touching to the material. Meaning is the heat transfer to the load via conduction or convection.
  • Kuzko
    The Evoke is Induction... Very interested in what's coming, hope its convection though.
  • Cl4ud3
    The induction vapes do just look like conduction by another name.
  • Taz4101
    If he is referring to the evoke and it's just inductively heating a Herb canister that's transferring the heat to the herb I'm going to be disappointed. There is so many better ways to use induction then that
  • Bruce
    Is induction better than convection or conduction ?
  • Cl4ud3
    It's more like conduction but using a different principle. One of them uses a rod inside the chamber to heat from the inside on magnetic principles, currently they just look like technology testing rather than the new direction.
  • Bruce
    Thank You, I am super excited about the new tech to come out.
  • Taz4101
    Does that induction heated rod provide convection air to the chamber?
  • Cl4ud3
    Nope it's just the heating element if its the Evoke. Not sure we will ever see that thing released anyway.
  • Taz4101
    Ahh do you mean a post in the middle like the gooboof alfa
  • Cl4ud3
    Yes, that's all they seem to be so far is a post that heats up from a different technology. But this Vape that @VapeCritic is talking about might be something completely different.
  • VapeCritic
    It's not induction I'm sorry I knew I should've said that earlier

It will be convection but done in a way that's slightly different from any I've reviewed, in a cool way (hint).

But to twist it up there may also be a conduction mode?? Who knows, we have to wait and see 8-)

Thanks for all of your interest!
  • Chandler
    thumbs up to innovation!
  • vape L
    Is it the new vape that Dan Morrison is working on? I know he is working on a beautiful wood vape with changeable parts. I'm very new to vaping but doing a lot of research, how cool is that if I guess correctly
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Welcome to Vape Life Forum!