• Bruce
    Ever think of hitting the fast food market, "The Steak Critic"?
    Female Orgasm Market, "The Fake Critic"? online dating, "The Date Critic" How about online quality support "The Critic Critic", The outdoors, "The Picnic Critic",
  • Cl4ud3
    These cakes you speak of, what flavor are they ? and how much ?
  • Bruce
    This New Vape You Speak, of how many droids do I have to submit to your service ?
  • AsUwish
    Lol! Can't wait for the next update!
  • VapeCritic
    I'm humbled by all of your interest guys, thank you!

So the deal is I'm working on an introduction video for it today that I plan on posting tomorrow (Sunday)

I'm gonna talk a little bit about the vape and show you more of it, and also show you their technology video.

My full review will be posted in a few weeks because they're not actually taking orders yet, but it's not too far away (Y)

I plan on saving a lot of the nitty gritty details for my full review but you're welcome to ask me any questions you have about it and I'll provide more info on it as I can 8-)
  • VapeCritic
    But save your questions for the post tomorrow 8-)
  • Jack-vic
    Me to!
    I think I will get it. If its any good. :-)
  • Axelfoley415
    I'm in for a day one buy.
  • Magicman
    We all know where this is going...
    Another win for Crafty!
  • MxB
    I'm a new medical patient, and I have a physical disability. Expecting to make my first order either this week or next week (I'm in Canada, and we do everything online). I *LOVE* Bud's reviews. Currently wondering if I should wait/save my money for this mystery vape, which would mean figuring out something else—in a different niche—in the meantime... maybe a VapCap M with an induction heater, since using a lighter while holding it seems like it would be difficult in my case, or maybe the original Solo, or a log vape. Before I get carried away, my top three criteria are:

- efficiency
    - simplicity/ease of cleaning, maintenance
    - vapor quality

Others at the top of my list are the Plenty and the Volcano, of course, as well as the Solo II, but I'm hesitant to spend too much money if it might be worth saving up for something else. Any thoughts, folks?
  • smokemeoutFL
    you just described the e-nano in your criteria. If you are able to vape at home all the time next to a power outlet this is what I would get and did get.
    Plenty will definitely get you very lifted fast but if you would rather have efficiency go with the log vape
  • Ta Ta
    Let's do this show & tell already Dude.....lol
  • Guapo
    This better be something for the way its being hyped up.
  • Beefy
    I just watched the video bud. That things a beast. Looks like it's going to be a hit with the vape community. A real connoisseurs piece... looking forward to full review
  • MDeep
    @Beefy wheres the video? Can't find it dude?
  • VapeCritic
    LOL you sneak!
  • VapeCritic
    Just posted the intro guys please leave all comments on that thread now!

https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/1341/i-bring-you-the-ghost-mv1-vaporizer/p1
123456Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet