• VapeCritic
    who's dan??
  • vape L
    he's the creator of Okin, currently working on a beautiful wood vapehttp://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-next-vape-from-d-m-pipes.21143/page-17#post-1073037
    Can you tell me what the wood type of your hydrobrick is? It's absolutely beautiful, want to order one like it.
  • VapeCritic
    ooohhhh sweet (Y)

u know what let me ping them to confirm...

@SlowDrawMG hey can you verify for me which wood type my HydroBrick is? thanks!!

bv9abvmsj485e8on.jpg
    Attachment
    DSC_0138 (173K)
  • SlowDrawMG

Hey Bud!

That wood type is Walnut. 8-)
  • Robbie
    That shit is pretty sexy. I could see that brick wearing a micro bikini.
  • smokemeoutFL
    Has it been 6 weeks yet? 8-)
    Thinking about buying a Mighty but don't have money for another vape in 2 months =(
  • legbuh
    Hmmm.. my guess is maybe something like the FF2 but with a fan that blows the air at the perfect speed so you don't have to guess on how fast to puff on the darn thing. :)
  • Jack-vic
    Mabye its a sonic vape!
  • oddjobold
    Currently there is nothing i want to buy on the market. Is the 6 weeks up yet?
  • Gnomoverde
    Just waiting for the news about this new vape. I am going to Amsterdam in the middle of June and was planning to buy a Mighty and a Plenty. I hope you bring us big news until there, Bud!
  • VapeCritic
    I'll have an update by the end of this week (Y) (Y) (Y)
  • DregerUS
    woot ... always fun when something new comes
  • Kakarot
    My IQ with Nectar Collector Honeybird combo will be here tomorrow, I think it is time for me to chill out on buying vapes for a second lol, unless S&B comes out with something new.
  • Derek
    So this week we'll get an announcement or update on this kick ass new vape?
  • Moe
    I hope it's worth the wait. I think we need a powerhouse to come out. Something revolutionary to change the vape world.
  • Richard Powell
    I can't wait! Hopefully six weeks goes by quickly. Realistically I'm hoping for a $500 price range. That being extremely high. But if it's on the same level as mighty or crafty I'm on board.
  • Richard Powell
    that's the vape combo I want to try the most
  • Bruce
    We need one vape that vapes them all....
  • VapeCritic
    It's do or die time guys, im gonna be finally testing this vape out within an hour, for the whole day, keep your fingers crossed 8-)
  • username
    Fuck Yeah! Can you hit us with the Info? Or a picture even? Feed us mate, we hungry!
  • duff
    Bud's a freaking tease
  • Jake Miknuk
    Bud are you gonna post a video on it? Or are you still not allowed to show us?
  • silat
    Do we need to send in Seal Team 6 to rescue Bud? :)
  • DregerUS
    Come on "What's in the box?" Se7en
  • Bruce
    He has been in the Vape Cave all day. I hope he is working on announcing this new vape. He is probably playing with his bongs again.....
  • Moe
    We will probably see the review by tomorrow
  • username
    I doubt a review. One day is not enough time for that. Hopefully a preview though.
  • Magicman
    Pretty sure Crafty V2.51 will still own it.
    The Crafty design is still revolutionary. Somebody has to pull at rabbit out of their hat to do better. If s&b makes new device, it will out sell the iphone.
  • AsUwish
    must be good!! It's been 9 hours and no word lol
  • milo
    I've obtained footage of the new device being delivered to Bud's house for testing.

Obviously, this is not a vape for beginners.

37x0ghdsr5bt7p5s.gif
    Attachment
    Jet-engine-truck03 (2M)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal