• Moe
    Does anyone know of any sites buying used vapes? I'm considering selling my mighty and putting it towards the new vape buds been reviewing.
  • Bruce
    This new vape is going to be so strong, it can blow a hole through thin air.
  • username
    Don't do that, a session vape and an on demand vape are good together, you will miss the mighty.
  • Moe
    @username well I have the IQ which is good but with the bubbler it's amazing. Pretty much on the same level with the mighty for me. The mighty I definitely will miss and if this new vape turns out to be a juggernaut then it all works out in my book haha.
  • Bruce
    It's amazing that there are so many choices.
  • Bruce
    I agree the IQ is better than the Mighty, especially when you take into account that the IQ is ultra portable, and I estimate the Mighty as portable. You are doing pretty good with either of these vapes, even better if you can have both (lol) and if you have to choose I take the IQ.
  • Bruce
    This new Vape is going to be so good, you will be able to watch Saturday Night Live on Fridays....
  • Moe
    @Bodhi Naut thanks for the links.

@Bruce I like both the IQ and the mighty. I want to get the new vape if it's good but I don't want to stock pile on vapes like bud lol. Two is enough. If the new vape is good either the IQ or the mighty will have to go.
  • Bruce
    I was going to get a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind and decided to wait to see what this new vape is all about.
  • Derek
    I had both iq and the mighty and the iq is cool but the mighty is still king
  • Green
    This is some exciting information, thanks @VapeCritic. Ive been emailing Storz and Bickel on and off for about a year about suggestions for a new vape and still no reply.. Im hoping this advancement can spark a new found competition in a market that for so long has been monopolized. As any economist will tell you, as competition increases, quality increases and price decreases. Cheers vapelife.
  • Amsinge
    The suspense is killing me! @VapeCritic any idea about when you can talk more about this thing?
  • Baron23
    I had both iq and the mighty and the iq is cool but the mighty is still kingDerek

I agree completely. Just my opinion and we all have them. LOL
  • DabConnection
    Sounds like a great vape if it can compete with the mighty.
  • VapeCritic
    Testing new units today, I'll have another update tomorrow 8-)
  • Bruce
    Hmm I noticed (Bud) The vaped one say, "Testing New Units," plural. Either that means there is more than one great new vape, or the Bud has been in his vape cave too long.
  • Jack-vic
    Hoping for a efficient desktop unit and a cloud master portable. :-)
  • AsUwish
    Can't wait! (rubs hands together)
  • VapeCritic
    Oh man, great day of testing, this is a pretty cool fuckin vape, i think u guys are gonna dig it.

Just one vape, but multiple units to test, I'm not fuckin around anymore 8-)

Things are moving faster than I anticipated with it so I'm working on a real nice update for you, I'll post more tomorrow and then by the end of the weekend you should know all about this thing, including the name and what it looks like ;)

On-demand convection, no burning, no stirring, no draw resistance, vapor so cool you almost don't feel it. Lots of people have been waiting for a vape like this one.
  • VapeCritic
    And believe it or not, it looks like the price will start with a 2

Stay tuned...
  • DregerUS
    does it come with a free pen?
  • username
    Can you get big hits off of it, or is it more of a small hit type device?
  • VapeCritic
    lol no pen but it does come with something very cool for free
  • VapeCritic
    yes it's good for both big and small hits, you can take light sips or you can rip it and cough your brains out (Y)
  • username
    Thats what I like to hear! and No stir, thats a dream. Whats the battery situation, internal or replaceable? and is it easy to connect to a water piece? thanks keep testing!
  • AsUwish
    Thanks for the update!!
  • Bruce
    What if I don't have brains to cough out?
  • VapeCritic
    I insisted that it vape the bud evenly without stirring and they made it happen. with a pretty impressive solution.

Battery is removable and replaceable, but it's more of a battery "pack", meaning there's batteries as well as some circuitry inside, so the whole pack itself is removable and replaceable but not the individual battery cells inside.

It won't come with a water-pipe adapter in the box but they'll have it shortly after launch as an add-on accessory. However, it looks like it won't even need an adapter with certain size rigs, standby for the final word on that.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Welcome to Vape Life Forum!