• Axelfoley415
    Man just signed up for the site and seen this and I can't wait to see what it looks like.
  • VapeCritic
    :-! :-! :-!
  • smokemeoutFL
    I appreciate the no stirring (only thing I asked for and what I really think will set it away and above the rest of the pack)

-Thanks Bud!
  • Moe
    Thanks for the update bud. How would you compare it to the top tier vapes?
  • BringnGoodVibes
    digital temp display tell me yes
  • Hitz
    Can we atleast see its shadow :-O ?

X-)
  • VapeCritic
    48eofzm27hcsl1ck.jpg

Im such a fuckin tease :-!
    Attachment
    IMG_5848 (231K)
  • VapeCritic
    Fun fact: it weighs 41.67% more than the Mighty
  • Tekhie
    Wow, that thing looks solid!
    Can't wait to see more of it and get some additional details.
  • Axelfoley415
    That looks sick. Is it too heavy to keep on a pocket.
  • miklo
    Thats not a vape! Thats a light saber!
  • AsUwish
    Daaaaaaaaag! Thank you! Keep them coming!
  • duff
    Im such a fuckin teaseVapeCritic

Bugger!
  • Derek
    Come on bud I'm dying here I need a replacement for my mighty
  • Bruce
    Will it be ready right away?
  • Taz4101
    Who is this new company with $$$ spitting out prototypes at a fast rate that look nothing like anything on the market. Has to be a China ecig manufacturer is my guess. Looks like a similar board and chassis. Can you tell us if the casing is a cast zinc alloy? S&b might be put on notice and start sleeping with one eye open
  • Guapo
    Do you think its going to dethrone the Mighty as speculated?

Im looking to have the option for huge lung busting hits. How big is the bowl?
  • Trivvv
    wonder if this is the vapexhale portable unit
  • DregerUS
    is that a time machine?
  • Bruce
    That Vape Critic has been in that Vape Cave for a very, very, very long time. He is either playing with his bong's or feeling the effects of that new vape he has been testing.
  • Hitz
    I am super intrigued sir X-) (Y) (Y)
  • Xelatsok
    Upcoming Boundless Full Convection Portable – CFV replacement
    – aluminum shell
    – glass mouthpiece
    – TWO 18650 replaceable batteries

boundless-full-convection-replacement.png
    http://420vapezone.com/boundless-unveils-3-new-units/

Is intrigue over?
  • Biz
    Great to see the portable convection market gaining some competition!
  • Moe
    Now I kind of want that new boundless desktop vaporizer hehe. So many damn options how do I make a choice lol.
  • dabmedshopdotcom
    @va pw6gyzz00yexlcho.png
    Please Review our product check us out! We provide the best customer service. If they unit were to ever fail we change it no questions asked. We work with artist from around the country to build our recyclers and now we have bubblers coming out. We have two units a pro and an Elite dropping in two weeks. This picture is of the pro the Elite will be released soon. Happy dabbing to all please check us out www.dabmedshop.com for the products we sell abd stay tuned for the new units
    Attachment
    IMG_5940 (451K)
  • seaofgreens
    Oh boy, another dabado, henail etc. clone with custom glass.... Can't wait...
  • Taz4101
    There not even clones there unbranded and all basically come from the same manufacturer.

To the topic at hand. I hope this isn't the new boundless cfv replacement. I have not been empressed with there past products thus far. Feel like unfinished alpha products. I also hope the type of ceramic they use is completely odorless and not so delicate. The cfx and cfv to me taste and smell like ceramic. I like Glass metal or wood chamber liners alot better. Smiss has thrown gobs of power at there units without improving the heater design much.
  • seaofgreens
    Well Bud said the company making it is new. Boundless has several products out already.

Also was never really impressed with their designs so far though, so hopefully it isn't them.
  • Taz4101
    The fire button looks very similar on there prototype. Boundless stated in a Livestream that there new models will be in the 200s with premium build quality. Yea I remember that it's supposed to be a new company but smiss likes to sell there models under multiple company names. So hopefully a offshoot company isn't trying to Bs bud with smiss internals
  • VapeCritic
    100% it's not Boundless (I like them tho) and 100% it's not a chinese ecig manufacturer

If anyone else was to break the news of this vape before me I would be hanging up the gloves and moving on to being the Cake Critic.

:-!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet