• VapeCritic
    420 TIME GUYS 8-)

One week from today (4/13) I'm gonna post a video with the details of this giveaway and how to participate. Then the contest will run for one week and I'll announce the winners in another video on 4/20.

SCROLL DOWN FOR GIVEAWAY DETAILS OR CLICK HERE

ANYONE will be able to get in on the action, the thing I'm going to ask you to do to enter the giveaway is super easy and only requires a sense of humor :-!

I'm giving away 12 vapes and I'm gonna choose 6 winners - so each winner will get 2 vapes!!

There's 6 herb vapes and 6 wax pens - winners will get one of each.

The herb vapes are on my top picks list (tier 2): Flytlab Lift & Flowermate Swift Pro

And the pens are two of my favorites (tier 1): KandyPens Elite & SOURCE orb 4

A big thank you to these co's for providing the vapes to do this.

Stay tuned for deets!

5q3j1gdzq9edkuf1.jpg
    Attachment
    IMG_5699 (158K)
  • Gman
    WOOOOOOOO sweet
  • Moe
    Man I would like to win. I never win anything lol. Pretty cool that your doing this bud.
  • JMM
    Sweet I am in haha
  • Beamer
    Awesome
  • Bodhi Naut
    Awesom. I Sold my MFLB to get a Da Buddha.
    Really wanting portables but low cash flow this year :-(
  • Cl4ud3
    Good luck to all who enter (Y)
  • SOURCEvapes
    :fire emoji:
  • Cl4ud3
    my :water emoji: beats yours, basic pokemon rules here man (and no special emoji's :D )
  • Kakarot
    OOOOYeahhhaaa.. that Lift and Swift would look like sex in my collection :D
  • Sue
    woohoo!!!
  • Cuckfumbustion
    Been rec'd the VapeCritic's vids for a few years. Found this site today and wow a giveaway!
  • MDeep
    @VapeCritic thanks for that pick tool! Couldn't believe you posted to the UK. Much love bro.
  • miklo
    A new herb pen would be sick!
  • AsUwish
    Nice!! Keep those videos coming! Maybe even revisit some of last year's vapes and give us updated reviews!
  • Jack Jackson
    Nice. Thanks for setting this up. You're the best!
  • nickbashans
    This Guy, could you get any nicer.
  • VapeCritic
    HERE IT IS:

VapeCritic's 4/20 Giveaway - 12 Vapes - 6 Winners - MAKE ME LAUGH

Leave a comment on this post and tell me the funniest joke you know - that's all you gotta do. Whoever makes me laugh the hardest wins!

I'll be picking two winners from this Forum thread, two from my YouTube video comments, and two from my Facebook post.

On Thursday 4/20 I will select and announce the winners - I'll be reading all of your jokes so make them good! ;)

I'm giving away 12 vaporizers total:

3x Flytlab Lift
    3x Flowermate Swift Pro
    3x KandyPens Elite
    3x SOURCE orb 4

There's 6 herb vapes and 6 wax pens in there - winners will get one of each! (2 vapes for each winner)

Rules:
    - one entry per person please
    - please don't be too vulgar
    - must be 19+ years old
    - for legal use only

P.S. Winners also get one of my famous custom t-shirts (shown in vid) - lol

Good luck!!

Stay up!
    -Bud
  • fatdabs710
    "What does gay mean?" asked a son to his father.
    "It means 'happy,'" the father answered.
    "Oh," replied the son, "so are you gay, then?"
    "No, son, I have a wife."
  • ajwetherbe
    A master mason named Gus and his son are sitting by the bay of their town. Gus points down to the ships which occupy the bay and says, "son i built every ship you see down there which allows this town to trade and prosper", he then tells his son to look at the beautiful homes of the town most of which he also built and points out that it is thanks to him that the townspeople are warm and dry, he then complains that "the people in this town do not call me Gus the boat builder or Gus the master mason, but you fuck one goat..."
  • ReggieNoble
    Two jews walk into a bar....

The third one ducks.
  • Rvoos10
    What's brown and sticky???

A Stick....
  • Peter Dimi
    Two deer walk out of a gay bar. One turns and says to the other, "I can't believe I just blew thirty bucks in there"
  • Adam Rebel
    What do you tell a blonde with two black eyes?

Nothing / you already told the b*tch twice.
  • Adam Rebel
    Two peanuts walk into a bar..
    one was assaulted.
  • Kenhof
    Q: How do you get a dog to stop humping your leg?
    A: You suck his d!ck
  • NebabotNodnarb
    "This is your captain speaking, AND THIS IS YOUR CAPTAIN SHOUTING."
  • FrostyFlowers
    How do you stop an army of stoners on horse back?

Turn off the carousel.
  • Richard Powell
    Before World war 3 happens, does anyone want to let me use their mighty?
  • Kuzko
    When I was kid, if I was bad, my parents would always spank me... but they stopped when they caught me reading an S&M magazine.
  • Baron23
    Ok, so I'm not entering the contest but I am offering up a couple of jokes:

A local radio station is having a contest: the first person to call in with an English word the DJ has never heard of will win $1000.
    So this guy calls in and when asked for the word, he says, "Goan...G-O-A-N…Goan."
    The DJ thinks for a moment and says, "That’s not even a real word!"
    "Sure it is," argues the caller.
    "Well then use it in a sentence," says the DJ.
    The caller replies "Goan f#ck yourself!"
    The DJ quickly hangs up.
    About 30 minutes and many calls later, no one has won the contest and the DJ answers yet another call.
    When asked, the caller says, "Smee...S-M-E-E...Smee."
    The DJ shakes his head and says, "I don't think that's real word. Can you please use that in a sentence caller?"
    To which the caller responds, "It's Smee again......Goan fuck yourself!"
    — Joke 1
    A middle aged widowed woman living in SE Florida goes to the beach during the quiet time on a week day.
    She sees a very handsome man, about her age, walking down the beach with his blanket and book which he sets up right beside her.
    She would love to strike up a conversation with this man so she starts:

"Come here often"
    To which he replies "no"

She then asks "do you live around here?"
    To which he replies "Coral Springs"

Still trying, she asks "with your family?"
    To which he replies "I'm a widower"

Now she's getting desperate for a conversational gambit, then she hits on pets. Everybody loves pets so she asks "Do you like pussy cats"
    At this point the man gets up, rips her bathing suit off, and gives her the schtupping of her life!

As the sand settles around them, she looks up at him and asks "how did you know I needed that?"
    To which he replies "how did you know my name was Catz?"
    — Joke 2

A bagpiper who plays many gigs was asked by a funeral director to play at a graveside service for a homeless man. He had no family or friends, so the service was to be at a pauper’s cemetery in the Kentucky back country. As the bagpiper was not familiar with the backwoods, he got lost and, being a typical man, didn’t stop for directions.

He finally arrived an hour late and saw the funeral guy had evidently gone and the hearse was nowhere in sight. There were only the diggers and crew left and they were eating lunch. He felt very badly and apologized to the men for being late. He went to the side of the grave and looked down and the vault lid was already in place. Not knowing what else to do, he started to play.

The workers put down their lunches and began to gather around. He played out his heart and soul for this man with no family and friends. He played like he’d never played before for this homeless man. And as he played ‘Amazing Grace,’ the workers began to weep. They wept, he wept, they all wept together.

When he finished, he packed up his bagpipes and started for his car. Though his head hung low, his heart was full. As he opened the door to his car, he heard one of the workers say"

“I never seen nothin’ like that before and I’ve been putting in septic tanks for twenty years.”
    — Joke 3
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet