• Magicman
    fpv1b7auiu8fu4sh.jpg

I feel dirty when I use it in front of people...
  • jnick
    ya it looks straight outta meth motel room, but i've heard great things about it......
  • Cl4ud3
    Going to be a long time before the stigma over marijuana goes, love my brick though.

Great time to get one now too with the 20% sale. (Y)
  • miklo
    I've never taken a dab in front of my girl because I would feel like a crack head.
  • Cl4ud3
    I would say it looks more like a fancy half wooden bong rather than a crack pipe, unless of course @Magicman is loading it with crack :-!
  • Magicman
    I burnt down I85 bridge with this thing...gcjlx3lm9au3lwvz.jpg
  • DregerUS
    Now that I know about MJ in this way. (medical patient here) I need to reevaluate all stigmas

I was lied to. The medical industry is not in our favor they do not have our best interest. They have only been "allowed" to prescribe what I consider poison. 2017 ignorance cannot be used as an excuse As We Know "I was following orders" is not acceptable to our generation. People are in need, every one of them will say:
    " nobody cares " (how many times have you said this?) [ I hear them too ]

I was going to get the wife to go and take a look at this I don't think it's that bad personally but I wonder what the wife would say about it
  • Baron23
    hehehe....and Bud thought my VapCap OG looked like a crack pipe (well, actually it does! LOL)
  • seaofgreens
    Still use my Daisy every single day. My absolute favorite vape so far, and one I will use for the rest of my life with no need to RMA or upgrade. Maybe a new mouthpiece or intake someday. Still haven't broken anything and I've dropped it so many times. So many.

Definitely could consider this a future heirloom for sure, like the tobacco pipes I inherited from Grandpa. Don't think I would hold any battery vape in that light.
  • vape L
    it's funny your wife says that, my wife who doesn't partake loves to stare at my Jr. Literally it's the only vape of mine she allows to be left out. It's really very surprising considering I only buy slick looking vapes, for some reason the SB is the one and only acceptable display piece I have.
  • Sue
    I guess because I smoke, I happen to think the thing is gorgeous and not crackish at all lol
  • Bud
    LOL :-! :-! :-!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube