• waxfiend
    That is spot on and these things definitely have a lifecycle... and considering how often some of us use vapes they are still getting a lot more actual use than some of our other day to day electronics that die on us. I would think stuff getting hot and not all the time does a lot on wear and tear too as streets crack from temp changes. But 2.5 years is pretty good of daily use... if you are using it a couple times a week then I would say that is not good for $270!
  • biohacker
    @VapeCritic Yo Bud! Did you know that S&B IMPROVED the battery in the Crafty over across the pond? 20% more battery power allows for like an extra sesh, and probably helps heat up time. There are some user comments on your review page confirming this from about a month ago. Also, you say in your updated review that the Crafty shutoff timer is now 2 mins vs the previous 1 min. You sure about that? Can you confirm, or are you mixing it up with the newer Mighty 2 min timer?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUe4naQFeeL/

Not yet landed on American soil...S&B told me that German HQ was "working" on a better battery so their communications aren't the best, because it's now in the wild! I'm assuming that the Mighty will be improved too.

So, with this IMHO only I don't think that there will be a Crafty/Mighty 2, but rather incremental improvements like S&B have always done historically, but hope i'm wrong!

Best portables out there IMO! But still looking forward to the Ghost MV1 to compliment!
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet