• Cesar
    Have the chance to purchase those two vapes for $100 was wondering which one would be best for dry herb.
  • Bruce
    This is a case for the Vape Critic, Someone send out the Vape Signal, That Bud, is probably in the Vape Cave playing with his bongs.
  • Jack-vic
    I have the Haze v3 and its very versatile.
    I have vaped oil,dry herb and hash in it. :-)
    Easy to pre pack for a day out or going to a party.
    But as for vapor quality I have not tried the airvape.

Regards
  • Cesar
    Thanks for the input. I was leaning towards the haze for the versatility. But since I'll mostly smoke dry herb. The concentrate for special occasions :D
  • Baron23
    I have not used a Haze 3, nor have any close friends who own one, so I just can't comment on it.

I have used the Airvape XS and thought it was terrific for a stealthy, reasonably low cost, herb vape. It vaped very nicely and the oven wasn't too dang big.

Probably the only thing I didn't like about it was the way the MP fits on the device. Its a silicone type material press fit (you push it on) and just didn't seem robust enough to put in my pocket with a load in the oven as I would be afraid it would come off.

But I did like the unit very much. Well built and extracted well.
  • Gnomoverde
    Probably the only thing I didn't like about it was the way the MP fits on the device. Its a silicone type material press fit (you push it on) and just didn't seem robust enough to put in my pocket with a load in the oven as I would be afraid it would come off.Baron23

You can solve this problem buying a XS Shell case.
    ulwd2npuiwo0qs3l.jpeg
    dt7uz5wy3r5tejdh.jpeg
    Attachments
    16EC4C66-1C1C-4864-9897-2D439488A14D-3273-00000582A0148116 (12K)
    D8E12DF6-EC84-4BCC-BBE0-584A0EECE035-3273-00000582A446BFFA (25K)
  • okla68m
    They should Exchange the Case for the Bag that came with it. Just purchased one today. MP came out in my pocket....good thing it was Empty on my way to show my neighbor, With some of His, lol.
  • Baron23
    thanks!! Didn't know that was out there.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment