• okla68m
    I'm Brand New, listened/watched literally to hours of Videos about various vapes.
    Wanted the Utillian 720, couldn't wait. Thought I'd Settled and bought a AirVape XS....OMG! And with some Very Low Quality herb.
    I'M SOLD....! Now Where's my Money...lol!
  • Cl4ud3
    you really dodged a bullet when you passed on the Utilian 720.

Eidt:- I should explain its the Canadian re-brand version of the Fenix, pushed by torontovaporizer.ca, if you want a laugh go look at their review blog, its hilariously biased towards re-brands or stuff they stock only.
  • okla68m
    Really? Thanks...this little thing can get Hot, but, Damn. Only have tried to Vape e-cig stuff.....that vg oil liked to choked me to death in the middle of the night. F that...but, I LOVE the effects I got, with what I'd call "Dirt Herb". I'll Not "Combust" for a while if Ever Again.
    I couldn't afford the extra $70 tbh.!
    I'm VERY SATISFIED FOR WHAT I SPENT! $150.02!
  • Baron23
    I liked the XS I was loaned also. I think its a very nice device. Well made, works well, not too expensive. Congratulations!
  • okla68m
    I've smoked since 1969. Every type of smoking implement. I "Blown" away, Literally!
    Can't even Imagine what some GOOD herb will be like!
  • fishbonez
    Glad to hear your enthusiasm! I ordered one yesterday and am chomping at the bit to give it a whirl.
  • okla68m
    Beware, it gets Hot easily. I'm disappointed in the Burnt Popcorn taste & smell though. Set at 185C, I can get about 3 draws before it starts to taste Funky, BUT, SOO MUCH BETTER THAN SMOKING.
    I had read that about the "rebranding. IDK!
    I just wanted something that worked. Can tell there's a Lot to learn. But seems to be Worth it. I know my Smoked out Lungs appreciate it!
  • Baron23
    Wow, if you can get 3 good tasting draws before the terps are all boiled out, that ain't bad, mate. Least not limited IMO.

Conduction vapes, even more so than convection, does get that....well, to me its kind of a roasted nut flavor. But the taste in any vape only last as long as terps are present and they boil out fast.

When you consider the XS small size, its a very good vape. But that size did, I'm sure, drive some compromises in design.

And yeah!!....way better than smoking! :D
  • okla68m
    The "Roasted Nut" comparison is giving it Way to Nice of a Sound...and Yes, it gets Hot....thinking of adding a bit of a whip to it, but don't know if the Plug will stay in....shake design IMO....But Hey, I Didn't pay for a New Alfa either.
    When it makes Mexican Dirt Herb GOOD....THAT SAYS SOMETHING TO ME!
  • okla68m
    And....Portable....only if EMPTY......the Mouthpiece comes out if ya just slide it in your pocket.
    And Cl4ud3, the Utillian 720 sure gets some good reviews, albeit Biased reviews. Sure is a nice concept if it Truly works as they say!
  • Cl4ud3
    Yeah every version of the vape in question claims to be advanced and better than a crafty but it doesn't change the fact they cost probably $10 for these places to buy in bulk. They are available for individuals for $40 and its such a big markup.

You 100% picked the better vape there
  • okla68m
    Thx....can't wait to put something Good in it!
  • Baron23
    hehehehe....well, perhaps roasted nuts may be stretching it a bit. Didn't notice heat issues when I used one but I believe you entirely. And yes, I agree that stick on MP doesn't support stealth...the sucker will come off with a full load in your pocket.

Eh....compromises X-)
  • okla68m
    Update....this lil fellow can get Hot, but my Biggest complaint is the Quickly Increasing Draw Resistance. Clogging/Sticky Up,collecting materials onto a thin metal plate that has holes coverin about 50% of the surface. That sits against a sort of Airbox with maybe 9 1mm holes in one side, turn it over and on the opposite end of the other side are 7 maybe 0.7mm holes. This pieCE is Removeable. Inside it is baffled (some sort of Cooling appears or ?).
    Between the plate and the box ,it Clogs Quickly (course to fine). Soo....just to see.....I attached a Bic pen tube to the glass mouthpiece and Removed the plate & the plate that created this "box", replacing with only the Main box piece. MUCH BETTER AIR FLOW & with the addition of the Extended mouthpiece (pen)....THIS THING IS A MONSTER......!
    Making what I would have called in the early 70's, Mexican Dirt Herb into SOMETHING IT SHOULDN'T BE!!
    A Temp for Taste...
    A Temp to "Bang" it...
    A Temp to Finish it And You!
  • Cl4ud3
    never used this myself but if I have clogging holes on a vape I cut some mesh screen to place over it. But you seem to have found a better option :) Nice that your loving it, keep on vaping (Y)
  • okla68m
    The mesh screen, I tried first, came with this plate/sheet full of holes, this is the side toward the herb, it's what resin clogged. Tried the screen, did the same, with just the box body, No Clogging. And haven't noticed any particulate making its way thru. I'll replace the classy looking Bic pen with some tubing to increase the airpath, cooling the vapor. The auto shutoff comes set at 3 minutes....I manage to get off 3-4 good draws at 190, kicking to 200, 3 draws and finish it at 220. AVB is Toasty Brown. Seems Load size dosent make a lot of Difference, unless Over filled. And grind medium fine.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment