• Richard Powell
    I've been using the arizer solo for a while now and I got to say it's one of my favorite Vaporizers. I have a F bomb attachment that uses water to go along with.

86rvcs71nwyf03v2.jpg
  • Colfari
    Got that same bubbler in my air. Love it!
  • Bruce
    That is beautiful! I love my Solo. I didn't realize it works very well with concentrates. It also works very well with water tools. I think that the Arizer vapes are perfection. I wasn't even thinking Arizer would upgrade the Solo. I would like to see where they go with the Solo 2. The Air 2 is coming out in the next month. The only wish I have is maybe a ceramic mouthpiece. But its worth it with all the good and bad about glass. I would like to see how Arizer follows up with the next generation of vapes.
  • Steven Mendoza
    Any tips on improving draw resistance?
  • Richard Powell
    I didn't know it did concentrates. I've only been using it with dry herb. How do you use it with concentrates?
  • Richard Powell
    draw resistance with the water attachment? If so, no I know it's kind of a lot of resistance an can be sometimes to much.
  • Bodhi Naut
    What's with the label? Co-workers have the same device? ;)
  • DregerUS
    yo.. aren't you a little short to be smoking that stuff ....
    From the picture you got me saying, "who let their baby out here in this street corner"
    "c'mere baby let me confiscate that perform further testings" lol

( after deep intellectual thought I have noticed that this is just a silly pun due to the angle of the camera however.... In Living Color - Head Detective )
  • Richard Powell
    Hah yea I was ducking down hiding from my neighbors in that pic
  • DregerUS
    I know ... that's why I thought you would laugh too lol ... 2 cool
  • Bruce
    I just can't see myself ever parting with my Solo. It's like a member of the family.
  • Jack-vic
    Funny how the first Arizer portable has a star wars name and the next version looks like a light saber.
    Hmm... A portable Yoda named release they should.
  • Biz
    I miss my Solo, should not have sold it. Cleaning the stems in a cup of warm flavoured milk made for an extra good drink.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment