• Bruce
    I have received some compliments on how I keep my place Aroma Free.

Picture 1. The Smoking Buddy. Exhale into the Smoking Buddy and the aroma goes through the filter and comes out as dry air. I have put a drop of berry (e-juice) and my place smells like berries.

Picture 1. Use the cardboard tube from a roll of paper towels or toilet paper. Fill up one end with flower smelling dryer sheets. Exhale into nonfiltered side the aroma comes out the same smell as the dryer sheet.

Picture 1. Use an aromatizer (I use the Extreme Q, one of its purposes is aroma therapy). I pop a dandelion from my lawn. It smells super good. The Aroma from the herbs is undetectable. The herbal benefits from fresh dandelion, mood enhancement, stress relief, pain relief and much more.

Make a microwavable popcorn. The more butter the better.

Picture 1. Bluntee's Room Deodorizer - You can pick one up at most vape/smoke shops $5). One spray and it can neutralize the smell of most rooms. It comes lots of flavors, my favorite is very berry.

Picture 2. If you want your store your herbs without the aroma. I bought a large C Space - Storage container I put in my dried herbs, my vaporizers and accessories into the c vault (as well). I am extra careful, I also use a Storage Vac storage container to put my herbs into the c storage container. When done Spray the outside of the C Space Storage Container with any kind of air freshener.

hagwkax6zup5tva3.jpg
    rdr4dtu4fhzx1nsp.jpg
    Attachments
    IMG_0062 (73K)
    IMG_0061 (92K)
  • VapeCritic
    (Y) (Y) (Y)

I got one of these essential oil diffusers on amazon and i've tried a few different oils but I like "Clean the Air" the best:

vstfrvax81qehss8.jpg
    l1b3dwpnkidy21es.jpg
    Attachments
    IMG_5761 (99K)
    IMG_5762 (123K)
  • Bodhi Naut
    does that keep the wife happy?
  • Bruce
    Thanks Bud.
  • AkselVerg
    Are you satisfied with your innoo? I'm looking for an oil diffuser now, I`ve looked through several options, but the price does not suit me. How much did you take yours for?
  • Dazza78
    I use a smoke buddy I also use the neutralizer a2tabre5jhw93mw5.jpg
    No smell even from plants
    Attachment
    IMG_2472 (14K)
  • AkselVerg
    Pretty nice, maybe gonna choose it.
  • Dazza78
    @AkselVergit's really good I recommend the pro kit
  • AkselVerg
    pro kit? Can give me a link?)
bold