• Kuzko
    Not sure you had to use a Jewish stereotype to make that point...
  • newenglandclamchowder
    I’ve actually had pretty good luck getting consistent results with mine. Occasionally, I’ll “lose” the technique, but when you’re on, its on, and it produces for me.
  • Baron23
    You may have missed a rather heated thread some months ago re: use of the term 'Jew' as synonymous with being cheap or s chiseler. Very heated.

With that said, I agree....I would wish @Bruce that Bruce didn't introduce the topic again.
  • Kuzko
    Ah I see. Hopefully it doesn’t devolve into that again.

Anyways, I got a FF2 like a day before the app went down, I got tired of waiting and didn’t care to do the airplane mode trick just so I could use it, so I resold it.
  • Dreamlike
    @VapeCritic To be clear, I find the use of “Jew” as meaning “cheap” (as @Bruce has done on the this thread) to be deeply offensive, and I hope you will put your foot down about asking people not to use anti-Semitic slurs on this board.

Not cool. Ever.
  • Cl4ud3
    It's not tolerated and @Bruce is in fact of Jewish heritage himself and has got upset when the term was used as an insult before. I'm not sure if this here was him just trying to say he's Jewish rather than meaning to make an insulting remark.
    Either way I'm sure he will apologise and we can leave this topic alone as it will only escalate and continue otherwise (as has happened before).
  • Baron23
    Thank you for explaining the lay of the land and trying to nip this in the bud.

maxresdefault.jpg
  • Bruce
    I apologize. I try to ignore. But, when the CEO keeps emailing me nasty emails, it finally got to me. I should be better at ignoring and not letting it bother me. The goal of this individual was accomplished.

Peace, Love and Vape
  • Baron23
    But, when the CEO keeps emailing me nasty emails, it finally got to meBruce

CEO of firefly? Really?

Wow, you seem to have taken over my spot as his most hated person. Used to be that he would bitch to Bud about me....but not with any sort of ethnic slurs or stereotypes to my knowledge.

In any case, let's move on as life is too short to waste time on hateful people, right?

Cheers
  • Bruce
    I agree. I regret letting him bother me. I am just being honest. Being an honest person, I don't want anyone to go through what I did. I am past that, it seems like hundreds of postings of unsatisfied customers.

Don't you know its all my fault? LOL.
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube