• VapeCritic
    Here it is, the highly anticipated Firefly 2, a *big* improvement over the original model.

Pre-orders start on March 1st on the official Firefly website.

I'll have my full review posted before then, in the meantime check out these pics and share your thoughts:

xycdr4kgpd3k50s7.jpeg
    u4botnltdfo5y0uj.jpeg
    df6je968glaytjkp.jpeg
    2cloj4cqy47ez6bh.jpeg
    k8gancxdizrlrtx7.jpeg
    7w6xtfabiylnc3mj.jpeg
    4ze9uvh9z003esh1.jpeg
    3915yo3v8zvgz5zs.jpeg
    cp7zr68jnwvmrkvc.jpeg
    z7vlvkfrdeiod0gq.jpeg
    s10v2kr06socrkju.jpeg
    rzlh5uyqe271jbcq.jpeg
    mzo64xgtmap2tndn.jpeg
    ak6aejtfymuo0ftk.jpeg
    m8hz91ec3euq7w13.jpeg
    0fob7gbsl6js4qc5.jpeg
    vmb7mvtkwugsozb3.jpeg
    Attachment
    image (188K)
  • VapeCritic
    • Super efficient, works with small amounts, load between .1g to .15g
    • Works with herb, wax *and* thin oils
    • 5 to 10 hits per packing
    • Much improved battery life, ~5-6 sessions of ~5-10 hits each
    • They include 2 batteries in the box
    • Very easy to clean, I wipe mine down inside about every 6 sessions
    • Works with smartphone app to control heating profiles (temps)
    • 5 heat settings for herb and a separate concentrate setting
    • Easier to use than original, much lower chance of burning
  • Flipz
    Damnnnnn that looks really cool! Kinda looks like a smaller version of the original firefly but hoping it performs better with less cleaning/stirring herb in between sessions.

I believe I read somewhere that the FF 2 comes with a extra (2 total lol), can you confirm this yet? Thanks Bud (Y)

Pretty sure this will be the next vape I get once they start taking orders.
  • Aj85
    thanks for the first look VapeCritic!

It looks really good actually! Looks it uses the same or similar battery's too!! I really like the indicator light, touch sensors, the app, extra air intakes at bottom of the bowl and the extra heat setting for concentrates is a really nice feature! The first FF works great with oils!!

Looking forward to your full review as always!! :-)

All the best,

Aj.
  • VapeCritic
    yessir 2 batteries included!

i had some reservations about the original model but this FF2 definitely had a ton of work put into it
  • Irelandjd
    Hey bud I hope you're well man. I'm from the uk and was hoping to get my hands on the first batch of the beautiful looking new firefly. What's the best way to go about this?

Looking forward to your review but everything I've seen and heard so far on this beast looks very positive.

Peace
  • Dave
    That's pretty impressive. It looks like the air channel is just a single large on vs. the pathways of the first. Does the lid have those grooves in it to make like a filter of sorts like the last one? Curious.. I'm envious of your new toy :D
  • ShayWhiteGrow
    NICE! can't wait for the review brother!!: - )
  • Aj85
    I keep telling myself I have enough vapes already lol but you're making it seem pretty tempting already!(doesn't take much if I'm honest though!) I see the battery's are the same, which is definitely a good thing as I have 3 already and an external charger lol. Also am I right in assuming this model doesn't require a screen in the bottom of the chamber?

All the best,

Aj.
  • Aj85
    I know you asked Bud, but I live in the uk and can tell you that vapefiend will have them in stock as soon as released in the uk as they're an official Firefly retailer (although I'm not sure exactly when that is, or the maximum you can purchase at once!) and I know they've already received a preview unit to review! But I trust Buds reviews more as he's not trying to sell them just to give the best advice!

Hope this helps, or bud has some better info for you!

All the best,

Aj.
  • Irelandjd
    @Aj85 thanks for the info I'll be sure to get my order in pronto
  • Sergio DF
    I loved the first Firefly and now I'm going to get the second one!
  • Herbal Essences
    How's the FF2's vapor quality compared to the Crafty/Mighty? Does it pack the same punch?
  • AVENTUS
    Where is the airflow coming from in the chamber ? How much wax can you load without getting leaks into the airflow path ?
  • mark13
    im trying to decide between the ff2 and the lotus. can you say a few initial words about how the new ff2 compares with the lotus in terms of vape quality, efficiency, and potency?

also, btw, might there be a "stayup" coupon code for the ff2 coming in the near future?
  • VapeCritic
    doin awesome hope you are too! i don't have a firm ETA right now but standby, it could go on sale anytime between a week and a month from now

8-)

it's a fairly different vaping experience. but the vapor is the same very high quality, best you'll get in a portable

i believe through the vents in the back where it starts to glow, and u cant use much wax just about a pea-sized amount is the max, maybe even a little less than that, figure enough for 5-6 good draws

tough call, the lotus can work very well once you get your technique mastered, its like an analog (manual) version of the Firefly, but of course using a torch for power is very different from battery power and the FF is a much more refined product -- very possible on the code i'll keep you posted!
  • Aj85
    Found this preview vid YouTube, with two members of the Firefly team showing the firefly2 in action, it looks so much better than the first one!

Still can't wait to see VapeCritics full review though! :-)

All the best,

Aj
  • VapeCritic
    That's it I'm retiring!!!
  • Israel
    Wasup with that review when's it dropping??? I got the 1st one which comes with a little black sleeve kinda thing and I was wondering if this one also includes one? Pax 2 vs ff2???
  • Aj85
    don't do that, this vids not nearly good enough lol. But while we're on the subject some pretty girls in the background wouldn't hurt your reviews any lol. Possibly the only improvement you could make lol.

I hope I'm not forever banished now! :-)
  • mark13
    if i remember correctly, there was one review with cleavage lol. but i dont remember what vape it was for, just the cleavage... perhaps thats why she has not made a cameo?
  • Lady Vaper
    Gentlemen, when will the FF2 review be done and posted? It looks interesting so I'm curious as to how you like it, and how does it stand up to the crafty/mighty?

Still can't make myself take that plunge. I have the Pax 2, and DaVinci Ascent. I like great quality, taste and reliability.

Thoughts?
  • VapeCritic
    Soon probably a few weeks I appreciate your patience!!! there's gonna be a nice case for the FF2, i might be able to give a promo code for one we'll see soon, Pax & FF very different but i'll make a comparison vid!
  • VapeCritic
    pic attached LOL
    Attachment
    ladygreenleaf (34K)
  • VapeCritic
    I don't want to give a firm ETA to avoid the angst but it should most likely be up within the next few weeks (Y)

It's a very very nice unit, and based on what you said is important to you I think you'll like it. I'll make sure I talk about how it compares to the Crafty & PAX2, probably in a separate post/video, but they provide 3 fairly different vaping experiences, all high quality
  • mark13
    hahaha oh yeah it was the volcano
  • Flipz
    oh god, lmfao - TIPPY TOE
  • Aj85
    lol FairPlay, I stand corrected lol, such a funny vid as well, I hadn't seen that one! :-)

All the best,

Aj.
  • Noley
    Just wanted to say...I sooo much love your honest reviews. There's not enough appreciation in the world to express all the thanks for you. Keep on keeping on, my brother! I'm a newbie to the forum here. Much much experienced with several different vapes. I'm currently using the pax2. I like it okay...however, it certainly isn't without its issues. High quality is my preference ....so, FF2 is what I'm going for. I don't mind spending the money for the quality. Can you confirm it's 55% lighter than FF1? Could you please tell me what the best way is to purchase the FF2? Also, is there somewhere I can put my hands on one? You know, touch and feel are key. Just not sure how to go about finding a distributor list. I'm in Oregon, more than likely there's plenty distributors here. Just not up for going from store to store or calling a bunch. A list would make this process a bit easier. Thanks again!
  • VapeCritic
    Hey thanks so much for posting it shows me how much you appreciate it!!

FF2 is definitely high quality and yes, it is significantly smaller and lighter than the original.

I just weighed mine and here's what I got: (with batteries installed)

FF1 = 276g

FF2 = 140g

It's not actually for sale yet or in stock anywhere but I believe pre-orders might start real soon
  • Noley
    Thanks for the quick response. It is indeed lighter. Pre-orders, huh? Hope it doesn't turn out like the pre-order list for the Grasshopper, lol! As if that would discourage me, lol. At any rate...I'm so looking forward to your review. Thanks again for taking the time to answer a newbie. Chat at you soon, peace to you and yours!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment