• Kakarot
    Yes, it is true I think I have met my lover for a good long while, I absolutely love The Davinci IQ. It is so fun to make your own smart paths, My main path is called "Path Of Enlightenment" it starts at 354 and maxes out at 385 10 minute session, then I have "Quick Sesh" starts at 351 and maxes out at 400 it is a 5 minute session, "Semi-Charred, 10 minute session which starts at 385 and maxes at 415 and finally I have "French Fried" 10 minute session that starts at 390 and maxes at 430. The max temp I have gone up to thus far is 385 and normally with the mighty I stay at 360 or the vapor starts to irritate the shit out of the back of my throat, well at 385 with the IQ the vapor is still smooth as hell.. no irritation and that is just using the normal Extended Mouth Piece if you strap the Nectar Collector on there even at 385 it is like your vaping at 350.. I have not used the Plenty or Mighty since I got it lol, I am pretty sure the FF2 will prolly never be used again haha... I LOVE MY IQ WHOOOTTTTT
  • VapeCritic
    Another satisfied customer LOL, im certainly glad ur diggin it, but dont u dare shelf that Plenty or Mighty! >:)
  • Kakarot
    I actually just used my Plenty the day before yesterday, the orange housing part that the bowl snaps down in broke on mine... I had to order another I did not realize it was broke and went to brush the bowl out and it fell out into my hand and burned the hell out of me, I just cleaned my Mighty... I think I am going to use it today... Wait I have a FF2 as well... I forgot about that one haha :-!
  • Moe
    And the nectar collector makes all the difference. I love it. Smooth hits and flavor in enhanced by a 1000 haha. Very glad I got it. Thanks @Kakarot for letting me know how good it was. I place the IQ with the nectar collector on the same level as the mighty. I'm thinking about making it my number 1 vape now lol.
  • Kakarot
    I am really glad you like it man, I told you that it was badassness lol, I have a hard time deciding between the Mighty and IQ also... It is a daily struggle lol :-!
  • DregerUS
    branded myself with my plenty as well... had the reducer in the chamber. Caught it while it was falling down right after a session. ouch ...

(almost pulled "Freddy Krueger" out of a dream.)
  • Kakarot
    The Reducer Chamber is what burned me as well :-!
  • DregerUS
    Double circles or a circle within a circle.
    I should have took a picture it.
  • Kakarot
    I caught mine on its side so I had 2 big blisters going up my middle finger and a little half round one on my palm... it sucked :’(
  • Kakarot
    Still loving the IQ, the only flaw with this vape is the charge time on the battery even with a wall adapter it takes about 4 hours to fully charge, a small price to pay for kick arse vape action. :-d (L)
  • Bruce
    I am enjoying mine as I write. It is perfect. It is sleeker than a Pax and works like a mighty, pure glass / ceramic taste as an Arizer Vape.

Those are my opinions. I think that the Crafty and Mighty are incredible. I like the IQ more, is not a knock on the Crafty/Mighty.

I have mine since Mid November 2016. I have used mine hundreds of times. Not even close to an issue. All I do is clean (10 Seconds), Charge, Load and enjoy.
  • vaporghost
    Bruce
    ]
    So you are putting the iq on the same level as mighty? what about efficiency?
  • Bruce
    The Mighty doesn't need my endorsement. It's a legendary vape that is still at the top of its game.

I like the IQ more and that is why it's the vape I use the most.

The battery is better in the Mighty, but it's also around 2.5 times larger. The IQ's battery is very good, I get 30 - 45 minutes of continued use. (That's around 3 IQ bowls full.)
    The IQ is ultra sleek and ultra portable (looks very cool). The Mighty is not sleek and not very portable.
    The IQ works at full capacity without my phone and an app. The app is very good adds some features, but not necessary.
    The IQ is easy to clean.
    The flavor chamber is excellent to store herbs when on the go.
    The Micro USB charging and pass-through charging is important.
    The Ceramic zirconia mouthpiece is a MUCH better experience than the Mighty's mouthpiece.

I hands down like the IQ more than the Mighty. Both are great units, it's about preference and I am glad there are some good vapes to choose from.
  • Bruce
    Check the amps on your charger. I get a complete charge at 90 minutes.
  • Moe
    @Bruce it's takes my IQ like 5 hours for a complete charge.
  • koepen
    "The Ceramic zirconia mouthpiece is a MUCH better experience than the Mighty's mouthpiece."

This might be an interesting add on!?

https://www.vaposhop.com/search/?q=Mighty+Glass+mouthpiece

zquf4m1aqt9qr3sg.png
    Attachment
    IMG_4155 (192K)
  • Kakarot
    The Nectar Collector HoneyBird Combo is 30x better flavor and drawing experience than The Mighty lol the only thing that the IQ does not beat the Mighty in is potency and that is really hard to do, but it does come close.
  • koepen
    That's possible :D

It's just an option to optimize flavour with the mighty...

btw I'll receive a Mighty water tool today... really excited about that!
  • Kakarot
    I have been thinking about gettin one for my Mighty as well, I am trying to wait to see if the EVOXhale comes out with anything new if not then I am buying one with a hydratube they look really badass and the only desktop I have is a Plenty which dont get me wrong is badass and nothing is stronger... BUT damn the EVO looks so cool and I hear its just as strong as the plenty.
  • Baron23
    I have used an IQ for an extended period and own a Mighty.

To say this one is better than that one between these two is not productive IMO.

I think Bruce nailed it, its all personal preference. Some like Porsche and others like Vettes
  • waxfiend
    I read so many bad things about the IQ before but now I am seeing way more good things on here about it. Gonna have to give this one a try. I really liked the old Da Vinci.
  • Kakarot
    Nug after being in the flavor chamber of the IQ for 2 weeks, Coated in a sweet nectar.
    k8qpvw9x9z2zi4rj.jpg
    Attachment
    IMG_1484 (193K)
  • Bruce
    It's a very interesting add-on. I put a greater value as to what the vape is out of the box. Add on's are a separate cost, and never the same as out of the box. If it were such a good idea why wasn't it done in the first place?
  • Cl4ud3
    People like to play with vapes, not every vape is perfect for everyone out of the box and being able to mod things to get the maximum enjoyment for you is great.
  • Bruce
    The best vape for me is a vape that out of the box doesn't need a bubbler to offer smooth vape. That's my preference, I am in a major minority. There is a huge world of add-ons that a huge majority of people enjoy. I just like keeping it short, simple and sweet. Less is more as my preference. Just my preference.

I gravitate towards the vapes that are adjustable to the exact temperature (so I can vape at low temps) and tastes great (glass and ceramic). These vapes I don't need anything to help the taste and vape quality.

Afterward I just wipe and clean and put it away for next time.
  • Kakarot
    Out of the Box the IQ is just as smooth.. the only thing that bubbler does is cool it down a bit... and its cool for those of us who used to smoke bongs.. it is a mini bong kinda...
  • Kakarot
    I am going to get a EVO Xhale here soon HydraTube FtW
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube