• Chaotix
    Ok.... ok....

It's only a gigantic herb mill.

So now what does that mean? Are they gonna bring a HUGE new vaporizer? ;-))qno6x36q1qrdch7s.png
    Attachment
    IMG_1833 (228K)
  • Chaotix
    Notice the last sentence....

"and be ready for more"
  • VapeCritic
    LOL i just posted this too!!! :-! :-!
  • Moe
    Bigger grinder means bigger vape. The Question is it portable or desktop?
  • Green
    Ah man. Bud, you may have an exciting showdown coming this summer... (new S&B vs vape you rumored about previously)
  • Moe
    @Green I was thinking the same. Now I have to pick and choose between the two lol
  • waxfiend
    Has anyone tried that electric grinder? saw it on herb
  • Kakarot
    I don't like the grinder I used it and got little bits of plastic in my paprika ... I would not speak ill of any s&b product but after you use the Mill take a close look at your material and you will find the same... Little orange bits of plastic :(
  • Jack-vic
    Doubt its portable if its huge. :-)
  • Chaotix
    that really sucks... I'm using that grinder because it can be very fine.

But I also thought about that happening... thanks very much for that I won't keep using it.
  • Simon Belmont
    Storz & Bickel was a great company until they started using corporate jujitsu in their warranty verbiage to get out of having to replace their faulty "premium" vaporizers when they break before their 2 yr warranty. Now, they can just blame the owner for "wear and tear" in justifying their position into not helping you fix their product.

-- Burned Mighty owner
  • Baron23
    Ok, Simon....this is like the third S&B bashing post on your Mighty warranty that I have just read.

I was/am sympathetic....but since you seem bent on bad mouthing S&B overall, I have to ask EXACTLY how you used your Mighty? How many sessions per day, did you run concentrates in it heavily, did it ever get wet or was routinely taken to concerts and field parties, and how did you treat it over all.

I get it....S&B rejected your warranty claim and I also think....on the surface of it...that this sucks.

But while we have all of the details on S&B's response, we don't have the other side of the equation...how you used it and how this may result in heavy wear and tear.

My car comes with a five year warranty...but also a 50K mile warranty, which ever comes first. If I use my car extensively, exceed the warranted usage, and it breaks from wear and tear then Acura will not cover it either.

I'm NOT saying you mistreated your Mighty. What I am saying is that we only have one side of this story.
  • Simon Belmont
    Okay I'll stop and I'm sorry. The pain is fresh as I just received my Mighty back today. I just thought that I could buy a few parts and fix it myself but it's more broken now than it was before I shipped it to them. I have so much Storz & Bickel rage about this and think new guys looking for a premium vape should know their policy down the road.
  • Simon Belmont
    Also, for the record, i used no concentrates; only dry herb so nothing fancy. I cleaned the outside with alcohol wipes and used compressed air to blow out the chamber and followed with a clean up with the brush that came with it. All in all, it was a great product until this episode happened. I just had "high" expectations for Storz & Bickel after experiencing the durable and longevity of the Volcano. I probably spent $40-$60 every 2-3 months at their online store on new heads, screens, power chargers, etc on this Mighty. I'm totally fine emailing you any proof of my invoices at the online store or any communication email receipts on the whole return process.
  • Saeed
    after washing one of mine in alcohol I had this issue, otherwise okay.
  • Kakarot
    Well I have 2 of them Via Mighty and Plenty and they both did it.. The first one a big piece broke off one of the teeth.. Then I noticed it looked like the teeth were getting shorter and not as sharp.. Well its because they were breaking off when grinding... Both of the ones I had did it and no alcky was involved...sooo yeah lol just throwin it out there that they do have a issue. I do not think it coincidence that both of the ones I had did it... I loved the grinder personally because it got the PaP so fine.. but to hell with plastic grinders.
  • DregerUS
    s1adtcgxsi6z8kae.jpg
    medium
    7lct5ho6ayz00gmq.jpg
    Attachments
    14952677912301329107159 (91K)
    1495268043426907816254 (192K)
  • Baron23
    Thanks Simone and really....I was not trying to blame the victim in this (you). You don't have to prove anything to me but I appreciate the info that you are a reasonable user of this appliance and S&B just stuck it to you. Wow.
  • Moe
    I tried their grinder once and didn't like it. So I bought a Santa Cruz shredder and never looked back.
  • Kakarot
    @Simon Belmont WtF man that is lame, I have to say that I would have to believe you. I have tried to get into contact with S&B several times, I do not use my Mighty or Plenty very much now and both are only a few months old. I have already had the orange bottom housing piece to The Plenty break I did not realize it broke went to brush the chamber out and it fell out (one of the snaps broke due to heat or something) and it burned the hell out of my hand. I ended up just going to their store and buying a housing for the chamber but I can actually see them doing this as I have never been able to get into contact with anyone @ S&B... @Baron23 Really? I cannot say I am surprised you did send me a P.M telling me I was not allowed to say someone was trolling when they called me a liar and said I was trying to put the health of a friend of mine on here in jeopardy and now you have tried to have someone submit proof to you, as if you work for Storz & Bickel, Simon is obviously pissed of because of a faulty unit and I can feel his pain as I have the same pain towards the FireFly 2. When you pay upward of 400$ for something that vaporizes herbs, there is a degree of customer service that is expected.. there are also performance expectations. When you have a warranty and you take good care of the unit unless it says in the warranty that if you use the product "to much" causing to much wear and tear to soon then it voids the warranty then you are damn right they should replace it. What in the hell do they expect you to pay 400$ and not use the damn thing everyday multiple times a day?.... Seriously??? Seems to me that would be MORE of a reason for them to honor the warranty because IT IS THEIR FAULT AND THEIR DEVICE HAS NOT LIVED UP TO WHAT THEY SAID IT COULD DO. This is the same shit that FireFly did to me,I quote what this asshole told me on the phone " I am sorry you received a defective unit but we cannot offer a refund, however if you send the unit back we can fix it for you, but I must warn you that if we do not find cause for your claims that you will be charged 30$ and have to pay shipping & all other fees". Some other stuff was said, but I ended up just telling the guy to suck it because what he did to me as a customer and someone that did nothing wrong ( I had only used it 4x prolly ) they literally just took the 375$ I paid for the device and this "Warranty/Protection) and told me to stick it...when it is blatantly their fault for making a piece of shit/defective vaporizer and lying about its performance, by all means he has the right to feel pissed off, as do I and everyone else that gets ripped off. I am not saying it happens all the time (In FireFly's case maybe) but I am sure S&B are isolated and rare cases. If they are claiming to be a top tier vape company and when someone sends them a faulty unit and they do what they did to Simon's... what in the hell could warrant that? It is like they said in their German Voice..."Stupid American (I assume, if not Simon just insert whereever your from lol) we break his Mighty and drill holes in it,piss on it then send it back to him ahahaha" wtf kind of service is that? I have seen some other shady aspects to Storz & Bickel like there grinders,I actually did a post about them about microscopic pieces of plastic breaking off into the material when you grind, EVERYONE needs to avoid the grinders.. for the love of god both of the ones that I got with The Mighty and Plenty did it. Speaking of The Plenty mine is a little over 3 months old and the bottom piece that houses the chamber (the orange piece) broke and I did not realize it, well I turned the whole thing upside down to clean it after I got done using it and it fell out into my hand and burned the hell out of me, so I am really starting to question the quality of the Plastic or whatever the hell the stuff is that Storz & Bickel use to make their vapes. The only customer service that I have seen that is actually A++ and its not just because I love the vape is DaVinci, they actually called me 4 or 5 days after I got the IQ and asked me if there was anything I needed and if the vape was working right... it kind of shocked me to be honest I told them that everything was good and I loved the vape and thank you, she then said if I needed anything to not hesitate to call now, that is what I call Customer Service. In any event I hope that you get it sorted out @Simon Belmont and @Baron23 please stop acting like you are the god of this forum, you are a moderator I have actually had to have Bud fix some errors that the forum was giving me because I could not get help from anyone else and he responded and fixed it really fast (thank you @VapeCritic, so instead of "Sipping a Scotch and having a relaxing vape while in your robe and bunny slippers" maybe you need to actually start helping people on here and not giving them hell acting like you are the all Mighty ( no pun intended ). I am going to include a pic of the broken Plenty housing chamber that broke on me, much love guys even to you Baron.
    gqh64ib5y3j9cq1r.jpg
    j00s2yep2zd989v5.jpg
    Attachments
    Normal (160K)
    Snapped Clip (149K)
  • DregerUS
    Same s*** happened to me too bro those tabs do not last long. Very bad design and it becomes a health hazard quickly. I wasn't severely burned but enough so that I learned a lesson and I never looked at that Vape again the same way.

Even though it's an inferior product I needed it due to the airflow and having no draw resistance. The first generation wasn't able to produce high enough temperatures. I made a complaint and brought this to their attention. The option to get the second generation was never given to me they up sold me to purchase a Mighty. No issues with the mighty and I loved the portability/ dependability but I sacrificed some as the air flow was slightly restricted. Not stupid bad like the Pax or FF2 but not a full desktop unit.

I sent S&B an email warning that this was going to happen. Then I sent an email for them to address the issue and be reactive instead of proactive; as I have indicated in my emails.
    (No one seems to have this business interests in mind that's how I feel about their employees I wonder if the owner is aware.)
    I want to see how they handle this situation:
    ( are they late to the party because I see another " my precious " )
  • Kakarot
    Don't get me wrong I love the Plenty, it is free flowing like you said and it does produce great and strong ass vapor, but when you get blasted man you can burn the shit out of yourself because that thing gets hotter than hell. The one I have takes at least a hour and a half to cool all the way down. I am pretty excited for the Ghost that Bud just did the little unveiling on. No draw resistance, On demand convection... and he said it gets you right after 2 or 3 pulls.... If it works right that is my dream vape.
  • DregerUS
    I just told the wife, in order for the guys to think I'm cool and still be part of the Vape scene ... it's a must. .... all I got back was the look lol
  • Kakarot
    Lmao,you should tell her "it's only 295$ and IT'S SHINY" hehe :-!
  • Baron23
    I stand by my personal posts to (as opposed to any sort of "message from the moderator") and believe you completely misrepresented my views in your wall of text above. Perhaps read it again.

What is not going to happen is that I am NOT going to get into a debate with you on this. I'm not really that interested in what you think of me or my posts.

Now, I don't know how many internet boards you belong to but its generally considered highly rude and inconsiderate to bring a Private Message (PM...yeah? sigh) into the public. However, since you already breached this small observance of comity, I will say that you completely misrepresented the nature of my PM and, IMO the nature of your posts that prompted this PM.

But, since you have brought it into the public domain, I will post the unedited and complete text of what I sent to you:

Don't call people trolls. Argue their position and facts, but please stay away from negative personal characterizations like troll, shill, etc.

Thank you
    — Baron23

I stand by the content of this PM also.

Good by.
  • Kakarot
    I said he was a troll because he was TROLLING the advice I was giving, and saying it was dangerous when it was a simple way to clean a vape and get the stains out so technically I was describing his actions and not resorting to name calling @Baron23 I will post the whole convo lol I really don't care. Sip your scotch with vape in hand and wear your bunny slippers, I still love you.
  • Kakarot
    One more thing I really did not post the P.M as you just did lol I was just describing what was said, sooo yeah might wanna think and read before you type.
  • Baron23
    No, you did not post the PM.

What you did was misrepresent my PM.

THIS is YOUR representation of what I wrote to you:

I cannot say I am surprised you did send me a P.M telling me I was not allowed to say someone was trolling when they called me a liar and said I was trying to put the health of a friend of mine on here in jeopardy and now you have tried to have someone submit proof to you, as if you work for Storz & Bickel, Simon is obviously pissed of because of a faulty unit and I can feel his pain as I have the same pain towards the FireFly 2.Kakarot

This is what I actually wrote you:

Don't call people trolls. Argue their position and facts, but please stay away from negative personal characterizations like troll, shill, etc.

Thank you
    — Baron23

I really don't care what you think, but I do care that others understand the vast difference between my polite and reasonable PM to you and your negative representation of the same.
  • Kakarot
    The last thing I will say, because I don't want to argue. It is not negative, it is coming from a frustrated point of view. I don't know if you realize it or not but as I come off as negative to you, you come off as a smug (I am above everyone) to me with the way you respond to people. Some people do have a different view of you, as people have different views of me. I really do love you Baron, gimme a kiss. :-*
  • Chaotix
    Meanwhile I am trying to decide whether the grasshopper, the vapcap M with a torch (finally omg that thing is meant for a torch I am an idiot......) or the mighty is the best thing to do right now. I went with the mighty. It damn stays Best But I am fed up with it. It's size it's looks. I need a new vape that does better. Or as good. As good is fine when I think about it.

Shit. Every time I post something here it takes half an hour and the mighty cools down.

F..,,&-€.)\|!,^%*\^!!!!!!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet