• VapeCritic
    Just got an email blast from S&B announcing their new Herb Mill XL, or larger-size grinder.

Not exactly that exciting, but they threw in this line at the bottom of the email: "be ready for more"

We're ready!!!!!! :-!

Anyway, if you need a super cheap fine grinder this is the one to get, it gunks up pretty fast but it can grind your bud very very fine. The diameter of the new large one is ~3.5"

g9j4z7bxx5a3k3qg.png
    pspp4m27j7bd6ydu.png
    Attachments
    herbmill (1M)
    herbmillXL (2M)
  • Chaotix
    what could this be for?

a Vape that you load once and then it lasts a week? :D
  • username
    Oh shit be ready for more, I hope that means what we want it to mean. I'm close to buying a mighty but maybe I should wait?

hmm reading it again be ready for more could simply mean be ready for more as In bigger grinder, more herbs at the ready.
  • Wallace
    Same impression here
    I think they only mean grind more have more

Sorry
  • Jack-vic
    Hoping they will drop something good before summer. :-)
  • waxfiend
    I would have expected more than plastic from the makers of the volc!
  • Richard Powell
    cant wait for more!
  • Kakarot
    I made a post somewhere else warning people about S&B Grinders... My god the vapes are amazing but their Herb Mills suck balls.... When I first got my plenty I was using the mill all the time. Well I am really,really conscious about what substances I put into my body and the purity of said substance. Well after I got finished grinding a little nug one day I happen to take my flashlight and check the Paprika to see if there was any breakage from the Mill and much to my surprise it was full of little plastic pieces.. Not just one or 2 but FULL of microscopic pieces of plastic... I used a microscope to check further and there was ALOT OF PLASTIC. Please do not use the herb mill they provide unless you want to vape plastic... I am surprised someone has not contacted them about this issue, stay safe guys.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment