• voyciz
    Fasho Absolute Xtracts is one of my favorites, I like their Emerald Cup OG flavor.
  • MrNiceGuy

I will have to try that one sometime, sounds amazing
    Does it have a strong OG flavor ?
  • voyciz
    I wouldn't say it's really strong - to tell you the truth, all of their flavors taste somewhat similar to me. But it does have a nice OG flavor to it, and I think it may be a little more potent than the others.
  • MrNiceGuy

Thanks for the feedback
    Enjoy that Emerald Og
  • sote23
    I've been trying lots of cartridges lately. My favorite by far is Ganja Gold live resin.
    I just thought of something, is it ok to use a cartridge with a sub ohm battery or should I be using a regular battery?
  • sote23

Tell me more about THCa concentrate. Also, how would you use it with a source orb 4 for low temp vaping?
  • sote23

I just recently picked up a Rove cartridge (Girl Scout Cookies), and I'm impressed. It's very very good. The cartridge is made out of glass and uses a dual coil atomizer.
    Rove and Ganja Gold are a tie for top place for me.
  • AVENTUS
    THCa is solid/crystalline at 72'F, stable, and has a loooooooong shelf life. It also won't get you high if you eat it raw. You need to heat it to activate it.

THC (missing its carboxylid acid "-a"-suffix), is a thick sticky liquid at room temp, not as stable, and has less of a shelf life, and will convert into CBN (reddish sticky liquid that makes us couchlocked) much more rapidly than THCa.

To use with the removable Quartz dish on my source Slim4, and Orb4, I just drop it in and press the button
  • AVENTUS
    Bud, why did it cut off the rest of my message ?

I typed like two more paragraphs
  • sote23

Where do you get it from?
  • Cl4ud3
    Sounds like the old forum gremlin is back, best to copy before you post just in case :(
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet