• Kacetazz
    Lately i've been thinking about buying a Kandypen's MiNi Vape, and I can't really decide myself on that because of the fact that each new atomizer costs 30$ plus 20$ for international shipping (which is really pricey for a disposable piece). I'll make the investment if anyone can tell me the usual lifetime of this atomizers, and if it's worth buying this product
  • DabConnection
    Atomizers are going to last completely based on how much you use it. KP atomizers are not super thick, they are a thinner guage and most likely made of a titanium alloy. I would say a month or two is a safe range for a good amount of use. If you wee using it every once in a while it might last a year.

However, you might find that you want to change them sooner to get better flavor. After a while they do not taste as good. I have used the KP mini and it would not be my first choice, but definitely not my last. The 950mah in such a small battery is a pretty good feature too.
  • Kacetazz
    What would you recomend instead for the same amount? Have in mind that I have the 25% discount code
  • waxfiend
    I would be looking for something coilless at this step in vape tech... you are going to get way better flavor of a coilless atomizer.
  • DabConnection

I would recommend coilless as well. It may end up being ~$10-20 more but I think the flavor is much better. I really do not use coiled atomizers myself anymore.

There are quite a few compact coilless vape pens out there now: Puffco Plus, Source Slim 4 and Lynx Hypnos. KP has one too but I believe it is $139.95. On the others I think there is also a Vape Critic coupon so that would probably bring your cost down closer to the coiled Mini.
  • dabmedshopdotcom
    kst4q0ytaj436ffp.png
    gf1u7qshqwpn32yu.jpg
    m9veq00isoa7u7ee.jpg
    rp39ihwiskmycv8y.jpg
    Attachments
    IMG_4682 (3M)
    IMG_5031 (169K)
    IMG_5097 (107K)
    IMG_5106 (172K)
bold
italic