• Chaotix
    So I ordered the PFE and after two weeks I finally had it. German customs just kept it for 5 days because they can.

Much better draw resistance, almost Mighty/Crafty like... and it doesn't get too hot, no more need for that rubber tip piece of .......

Works with water, 14mm native fit.

this mouthpiece really changes the entire vape. Now that there are longer draws possible and since it works with or without grinding the material the GH is now great with water and without. Well worth the 30 bucks!

lc3g2lq1ktn1m0yt.jpg

ga535ubq62ikdcf4.jpg

qeuzb8h83mfqfd8m.jpg
    Attachments
    IMG_1850 (209K)
    IMG_1851 (256K)
    IMG_1853 (191K)
  • Baron23
    Hi, mate. I know many who think that the PFE is stays cooler and allows native hitting without a silicon rubber on it but that's not my experience.

I have a PFE and its perfect for its purpose of putting the GH on glass but man....my SS PFE will get hot as hell (and my GH body and back end have alwasy stayed cool so my GH is operating well).

Not sure the difference....perhaps just sensitivity to heat???
  • waxfiend
    My friend got the very first revision of the GH and it was kind of burny tasting, has this been fixed now on the later ones? It also could have been his just was defective.
  • Chaotix
    I bought mine used it came with the leather sleeve it is first revision too. Low serial number and all.

Well I got it and days later had the flashing red and blue. I wrote them they said send it and so on.

But I didn't. I went on FC and found this thread of how to clean THE TOP PIECE! it wasn't the front, the oven... it was the top piece with the dial. I used iso on a q-tip and clicked the button about 3 million times. I let it dry... no more red and blue lights. Working fine... it's been 6 weeks ;-)

And I also find the PFE to get hot BUT the nature of the hopper is a sloooooooow draw

Important: always click off at the end of your draw. Never leave it on....
    that helped me like the unit, before I didn't.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment