• CactusKat
    Hello, I've been reading about vaporizers for days. I just cant seem to narrow it down for one to fit my lifestyle/needs. Any input is appreciated. :)

I do have a Plenty that i love-- but I need a 2nd vaporizer for my evening routine. I only would be using it, Dry herbs only, portable, battery powered and usually 2-4 puffs at a time, I'd like something that I can fill up with weed -take a couple long deep draws off it. Then put it down then maybe take a few more hits on it during the night. Is it possible to find a vaporizer that I won't need to empty that I can get multiple sessions from-- like the next evening until the bud is used up?

Then I start thinking I should buy one where I could fill with a very small amount for a session and just empty and refill as needed during the night. But I really want to keep it simple.
    Price wise I'm willing to spend more for quality...
    I don't mind cleaning a unit after repeated uses.
    Am looking for an good unit for a solo smoker

Looking forward to your opinions and experiences.
  • DabConnection
    If you are willing to spend a bit more you can't go wrong with the Crafty or Mighty. People here have said some great things about the IQ, I personally have not tried it but have seen some complaints on other forums. Maybe by now Davinci has already worked out the issues.

VapeCritic just posted that he has a new vape coming out that should be on part with Mighty/Crafty. Might be worth it to wait and see how that thing is if you got something for now.
  • CactusKat
    Thank you, DabConnection for your quick response! I'm looking at the Crafty & Mighty and the Mighty looks good for me. Like u said though might b worth waiting on the new vape review. I got the "have to get it now" mindset but will wait. I'm using a IShred vape currently and I really need something else, it gets hot quick and my lungs can't take that at all. Shreds my throat up too.
  • DabConnection
    Welcome and you can't go wrong with the Mighty, such a strong and clean hit. I would be careful about using that iShred at all. Although I have no direct experience with it, it looks like a pretty cheap quality vape and some of its parts remind me of the Titan II. I had a TItan II and thought it was a great deal at first, until later I found out it was so harsh because part of it was melting!
  • CactusKat
    What did u move on to after the Titan ll melted on you? I am anxious to move on from the IShred, I try to keep the temp down to 360 f...any more than that and heat builds up making it harsh. Can't even pass it along to someone when I'm done with it, just gonna toss it out.
  • Biz
    You are basically describing the FF2 in your requirements.

I don't know the devices you are talking about, but it sounds terrible and anyone owning them should throw them away immediately.
  • Simon Belmont
    Check my post on the Mighty. Storz & Bickel won't honor your 2 yr warranty unless its proved (by them of course) that its a manufacturing defect and not due to "wear and tear" They will also make you pay to ship it to them for repair. When they decide that they won't replace it; they will ship it back to you (only if you ask) with 2 drill holes so that you can't try to fix it yourself.
  • Baron23

you can't go wrong with the Mighty,DabConnection

This ^^. (Y) >:)
  • CactusKat
    --Biz Thanks for matching up what I am looking for in a vape to the FF2. It is everything I'm looking for plus. The small bowl size, on demand vaping, convection, and the plus is low odor residue. The Mighty/Crafty are close fit but the FireFly2 seems perfect. I have some concerns about recent poor reviews mixed in with great reviews. Willing to take a chance. Will order one this evening and looking forward to getting it next week.
  • CactusKat
    Baron23 I'm leaning heavily towards the Firefly2 now. I do have a Plenty and the quality of the Storz & Bickel products r all winners. I do have some concerns about poor FF2 reviews lately. I do need a portable vape asap. Been reading about and comparing vapes all week and it has scrambled my decision making. The Mighty seems to b suited to a heavier user than I am, could b wrong though.
    X-)
  • Simon Belmont
    I own the FF2 and purchased it while my Mighty was in the process of getting fixed. They are both portable and quality tokes but if it helps - the Mighty is easier to operate/use with one hand. The FF2 for me requires more coordination to operate properly and takes 2 hands to best achieve the job.
  • Biz

You can read my relatively recent review here: https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/1213/ff2-longer-term-impressions

You will find the pro's and con's and can evaluate whether it is worth the hassle.
  • CactusKat
    Yeppers, read your review :) my final plan is to get a Mighty ordered and if all is good with that go ahead and order the FF2. If the Firefly is a good fit for me the Mighty can become a house vape and the Ff will b for my personal use. With luck it will work this way. I'll update as my plan falls in place.
  • Baron23
    Now that is a plan! (Y) 8-)
  • CactusKat
    Ordered the Mighty today. Will order a FF2 if all works out OK with the Mighty. Sorry to hear about S&B pulling the Wear and Tear clause stead of manufacturers defects policy on you. I'd expect any Mighty unit to hold up to any amount of wear& tear while still under warranty and if it fails S&B make good on it. Thats crazy what they did.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment