• VapeCritic
    I bring you the Ghost MV1 Vaporizer - $295 - Post your questions below and I'll make sure to answer them all in my full review!

UPDATE: Check out my final review video below, and visit the official Ghost Vapes store to order:

• Beefy
    When will it be on sale Bud
  • Cl4ud3
    Impressive (Y)
  • MxB
    Can I get some more info on what's involved in cleaning this? I'm super interested, but my hands aren't very steady at all. Wanna make sure I'd be able to keep it in great condition if I got one.
  • Jeff
    Very cool! Looks like it's about the size of a Mighty...any word on price and availability?
  • AsUwish

How is the battery life?
    Are there several types of chambers to switch/choose from?
    Chamber size?
    Does it have decent vapor production?
    What is the temperature range of the device?
    Is there an lcd display on the vape along with the ability to change temps without an App?
    What is your favorite vaping temp range with it?
    Does it get very hot? The vape itself and/or mouthpiece?
    Can you use it while it charges?
    Any accessories?
    Who is the company and what is their background?
    When can we order one and when will it release???

Thanks!
  • Jeff
    Sorry, missed the price in your OP.... seems very reasonable given even that small snippet
  • miklo
    looks nice!
  • Beefy
    How long have they been testing them? Seems a lot of techy new vapes get released then they find more issues.... the iq for example, ff2 and so on. I'm keen to jump in but I'm in NZ so if it fails I can't really send it back for repairs
  • Moe
    Thanks for the video bud. The new vape is very impressive. I want to pre order one. Do you know when is the release for it?
  • VapeCritic

I don't know the exact date yet but it's looking like in 3-6 weeks you'll be able to pre-order it, and I'm working on getting an ETA for stock which shouldn't be too much longer after that.

As I know more dates and I feel confident in them being met I will update this thread with the details (Y)
  • VapeCritic
    Absolutely, I'll be sure to go over cleaning in detail, I plan on producing a standalone video for maintenance.
  • robby
    is there a digital temp display?
  • Guapo
    So it really hits harder than the Mighty?

Does it compare to desktop vaporizes in terms of vapor quality ??
  • robby
    hey Bud, we're you or are you in any way connected to Ghost? for full disclosure
  • VapeCritic

Great questions!

How is the battery life? Way above average

Are there several types of chambers to switch/choose from? This is being finalized, I'll talk about this in final review

Chamber size? Below-average, approx ~0.15g, good for a handful of great draws

Does it have decent vapor production? Oh yes it does

What is the temperature range of the device? Heat settings and temperatures being finalized, please standby

Is there an lcd display on the vape along with the ability to change temps without an App? There are 3 LED indicator lights on the front, but there's actually 6 built-in heat levels on the vape. You can switch between them and custom program them with the app, but you will also be able to use the vape and all 6 presets without the app.

What is your favorite vaping temp range with it? Will discuss in detail in final review

Does it get very hot? The vape itself and/or mouthpiece? Negative

Can you use it while it charges? Negative

Any accessories? Yes, everyone who orders through my referral link is gonna get a very important/must-have accessory for free, and they have a few cool things being designed now that will come out shortly after the vape, standby for more details.

Who is the company and what is their background? Ghost Vapes - http://www.ghostvapes.com - designed in UK, I'll talk a lot more about them in the coming videos, I've been meeting with them for a year about this vape and so far I've seen no red flags, in fact quite the opposite

When can we order one and when will it release??? As soon as I have this info I'll be posting it here, I'm expecting pre-orders to start in 3-6 weeks but if it changes I'll update this
    AsUwish

Thanks!
  • VapeCritic
    Please see my reply above
  • VapeCritic
    I mean, the Mighty is the Mighty, it's a legend, but I do need to take more draws from it to feel the same as 2-3 draws from this one.

Yes it does compare to desktop vapes in vapor quality and potency, it surprised me.
  • Chaotix
    I'm one of those people who goes by quality as in does it work. And if it works best I'll just about pay anything to get it. I bet there are a lot of people who also do that ;-)
  • VapeCritic

are you in any way connected to Ghost? for full disclosurerobby

Great question! I should have clarified in the first post, I've been working with them for about a year to help them create the best vape possible, based on all the feedback I get from you guys.

I wasn't paid anything up front and I'm not being paid to rate them #1, BUT I DO GET PAID if you end up buying one through my referral link, which I have not posted yet.

So I sorta do the work up front and only really get paid if it's a good product and you guys decide to buy it (Y)
  • Guapo

I'm ready for something to dethrone the mighty in terms of potency and vapor quality.

i just want to make sure that its not hitting/effecting you strongly because its the new vape in your rotation. As well all know new vapes usually medicate great.

Obviously it'll take some time to build up your tolerance to its specific signature. But if it truly is stronger and just as good or better in terms of vapor quality then you can count me in as a buyer!
  • VapeCritic
    Absolutely, I'm gonna be testing it as much as I can, while still rotating in my normal vapes I use, and I'll post as many updates about the vape as possible, as far as how it's holding up over time
  • Guapo

Heck yeah!! Im excited thats for sure. Its been awhile since something "top tier" has been released.

Enjoy all that upcoming testing!
  • Moe
    With the Chamber size being so small how long is a normal session?
  • Kallapryy
    The LED on my Mighty just went out (seems the rest of it works fine...I just can't tell the temps - RMA incoming). Will this handle concentrates like the Mighty as well?
  • smokemeoutFL
    efficiency rating please!?
  • Kakarot
    Well, I think I will wait and just get this instead of the CFV... thank you right on time BUD
  • robby
    that's cool. I trust your reviews totally. thx for the clarification.
  • robby
    coolness of the vapor compared to say, the plenty?
  • robby
    better yet, cooler vapor than the mighty?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Welcome to Vape Life Forum!