• Mouette
    That's so sad, you were really waiting until this time to put in your order right now, weren't you. Feels bad man.
  • oneizm
    @VapeCritic I was gonna try and be the first. I'm glad that they're trying to make it up to us. The preordering thing feels kinda empty though. I'm still getting one the day it comes out. I just feel defeated by my impatience tonight. I was really excited. This in a lot of ways has been all that I look forward too recently. I wake up and check this thread first thing. Then I probably check every 30 minutes for new pictures or Information. I was ready. Feels bad man. Can't blame anyone. But feels bad.

Well, imma hit the woodscents and try to sleep through the caffeine. I'll check in on you guy in the morning. First thing as always.
  • VapeCritic
    I'm gonna hook you up with somethin special for the troubles brother
  • 0ursisthefury
    Hey when will the pre order link for members here go live? I for one can't check every few minutes lol, but it would be helpful to set an alarm up.
  • oneizm

This is why you're the reason I'm still getting getting this vape. Your loyalty to your fans is incredible. I don't think you're physical possible of knowingly letting us down if you can avoid it. Thanks Bud. I'll be back for your review in the morning.
  • BringnGoodVibes
    In for the review slightly disappointed with Ghost about the launch not with the product itself I wanted to order one today but another set back?
  • 0ursisthefury
    why slightly disappointed? No draw resistance plus USB charging plus removable battery. Only way this could be better is with full temp control or if it was smaller. This checks all the boxes
  • Mouette
    He's talking about the delay.. We're all excited for the product
  • oneizm

I share your opinion. I wish Ghost would be a bit more upfront with us. They should understand that with @VapeCritic backing they will have immediate loyal fans. The man can be trusted. But they have to be willing to be the people that deserve fans like buds. Fans who are used to his honestly and openness. If they want to keep us they should mirror his practices. Okay. I'm seriously going now. Everyone stop posting for 5 hours so I don't feel like I'm missing out 8-)
  • VapeCritic
    The Ghost store won't be live today I'm sorry :’( :’(

I'm still posting my review but it'll be a few days before you can reserve one on their website
  • VapeCritic
    I've been talking to them a lot about providing as much details as possible for you guys for max transparency, please standby for some more info
  • oneizm

Perfect (Y)
  • 0ursisthefury
    Ahh sorry for the confusion. I waited a few months for this, what's another few days lol. Looking forward to reading the reviews like 100 times today
  • mrbiggiejones
    are we still getting your review today bud ?
  • Mouette
    Yeah, he said he's still giving us the review :)
  • mrbiggiejones
    I'm glad about this I always wanted to kno more about the vape with out the fear of panic buying straight after review,Evan thou now I'm not in that position to buy unfortunately through change of circumstances but I think this is the right way hence I did dispute the way it was initially gonna be released in the first place fair play to ghost for this imho (Y)
  • duff
    Delete.
  • EasyToSlip
    Since you are no longer coordinating with their "launch" or "reveal"of the Ghost, just post your review now. We are all ready. Why wait?
  • VapeCritic
    Making finishing touches I promise to post it ASAP, it pains me to keep you waiting!
  • jjam53
    Let's do this--sorry to point out the obvious, but you've been teasing this review for over a month, why are finishing touches going on right now???

You've got a hungry audience waiting ;-)
  • FallenGrrl
    You have 3 hours and 44 minutes! :P *giggles*

Ovah here reppin' the 818...
  • 0ursisthefury
    Hey a few questions, will their be a 10% vape critic coupon ( I'm guessing no but I gotta ask lol) also do you know what accessories will be available to purchase on day one?
  • AsUwish
    East! NYC (shhh) lol

Looks like I'm late to the party. I don't mind waiting another couple of weeks to have the actual vape. I'm kinda more excited about Bud's video review in a few hours :D
  • okla68m
    Reminds me of Oklahoma Cannabis transactions....HURRY UP....AND WAIT !
  • SharkMassacre
    Drove 2hrs back home from a Billy Joel show in the middle of the night and now been lurkin here since :) no surprise that everyone is being such troopers, and showing zen-like patience. Thanks for giving AF about us all, Bud! Ohmmmmmm.
  • Phenotype
    Longtime lurker, first time posting:)
    Although I'm a little disappointed at the delays and rollout overall, I give Bud credit for being the point man. Hard job to represent all by yourself. Also, I do extend credibility based on all his past efforts and work; he guided me through almost all of my vaporizer purchases and has been accurate in my own estimation after purchase. Only one didn't work out so well (FF2) but it was personal usage preference, not the review so much.
    One strain suggestion for Bud: Ghost Train Haze!
  • SmokeOn
    Disappointed with another stalled release date. Now they will take pre-orders but likely hold our funds for a couple of weeks while "they're still waiting on adequate inventory"... idk Bud.. it's getting sketchy (not with the vape but with this company and their lack of communication whatsoever).
  • MrNiceGuy

I had to tap out and sleep ...
    At least VC says he has a special gift for ya
    When I see the sales go live next week'ish I will pm ya
  • VapeCritic
    No pre-orders, you're not gonna have to give any payment info to reserve your spot in line when their website launches, just name and email. They're not taking your money until they are shipping your orders.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Welcome to Vape Life Forum!