• Mouette
    Unfortunately, we will not be able to start taking orders until we actually have product in our US warehouse. We really don’t want to make the mistake of taking money for orders before we physically have stock ready to ship.ghostvapesofficial

They're very clear about not doing pre-orders, not taking our money in advance
  • SmokeOn
    Indeed crystal clear Mouette. But as I was consumed to the clouds my eyes got hazed and I missed that piece lol. Thanks for the clarification all. -SmokeOn
  • Mouette
    That's what we're here for! I'm also very happy they're not doing pre-orders, really not a big fan of companies that are too eager to get paid with nothing to show for it.
  • Meek
    How much longer till the review bud? And when is the ETA for shipment?
  • Taz4101
    @smokeOn I hear you about the delays but that's rather normal with new products. it sounds like there delay is since production started. Grasshopper had alot of manufacturering and design issues that needed reengineered Maybe there are waiting for batch 2 from China shipment. You have to remember that they have a contract manufacturer and China shipping customs etc is slow. Then they gotta do QA testing to double check the manufacturer. The only thing they could have done is not announced the vape for a few more weeks and waited until they where producing the retail models with any minor changes. But ghostvape specifically said it will be a reservation and not a preorder so they won't be taking money. It's clear they did not need to sell them to cover development and manufacturering. Different strategy and business model then hopper labs, vapexhale etc.

I think they where remaining quiet and letting bud take care of there pre release hype and they will throw alot of money and people into customer service and advertising once they have a released product. As a new company they have to let there product speak for itself against established brands. They have done there market research and I expect the people in charge have ran a few successful businesses and product launches.

I'm ready to find out there warranty length and terms along with USA location for warranty and then see some longevity testing to see if there is any weak points.
  • oneizm

I just woke up. Solid 5 hours. Don't worry, I'm pretty rested.

Yea it's very nice of @VapeCritic to shoot me something extra. The dude understands the struggle.

Now I'm just sitting here waiting for that review.
  • Tomthe1st
    Im in UK will it ship to me from uk or us ? cant wait gotta tape up me mighy before it falls apart
    just read only shipping from us
  • oneizm
    we still waiting girl:’(

You from the 818 though? That's dope! When I get back home let's sesh
  • oneizm
    30 minutes left until the review drops. I'm excited. Not as excited as I would be ordering my ghost rn. But at least we don't have to wait again
  • rickuz
    And there it came. Looks like an excellent product!

This would probably be my first battery powered vape, IF I ever got tired of my butane vape.. Which I'll probably never be.
  • Derek
    MV1 looks very disappointing
  • Landonit
    I think it's all subjective. To me it seems to be just what I'm looking for and I'm super excited about it.
  • 0ursisthefury
    My body is ready
  • 0ursisthefury
    The might needs a sophisticated brother who looks like an asshole, but is pretty chill
  • StuddlyBud
    Sounds fair to me, but is the referral link connected to the time we can pre-order the vape from them when being a member of thus site... Or is this a separate thing where I have to choose to buy from you or pre-order from them?
  • StuddlyBud
    After reading a few a few response I think I have my answer
  • Aasimar of Celestia
    Well.. the Ghost is a startrek communicator. :) I guess I will wait some more. I was going with Solo II. This vaper sounds promising based on VCritic's review
  • FallenGrrl
    You from the 818 though? That's dope! When I get back home let's seshoneizm
    Oops- sorry for the delayed reply. Yeah, foothills girl, here. Sounds like a plan. :) Be glad you aren't here right now - the weather is obnoxious. I was getting ready to tell you it had been 105 for days or something, but I looked it up and turns out it's only been in the mid- to upper 80's! (Had to check 2 sites to be sure my app wasn't broken. Lol.) Apparently, it's been ridiculously humid, so it's felt hotter and really sticky. The lowest humidity in the past couple weeks was 49% and that was just briefly one day when the sun was hottest - most of the time it's been in the 80% range. It got up to 88F, 88% humidity on Saturday. Eww. I've always lived places where the humidity literally sat at 0-3% unless it was actually raining, so I really feel it. And I'm only the top floor in direct sun a lot of the day. So it's been a bit like living inside a vape the past couple weeks. (N) But I guess it's hot all over. Even my best friend in Canada is under a heat warning, and had a higher temp the other day than we did here! Hope you aren't melting there. :s
  • Mouette
    Hey, I'm in Canada right now and the weather is really cold and rainy here. Can't believe it's actually summer.. Your friend's probably from somewhere in Canada quite far from where I am :P
  • Landonit
    Its been really hot here in Saskatchewan lately. Really hot for me may differ quite a bit from you guys though
  • Mouette
    Today's varying between 17 and 26. I'm in Ottawa, near a river so the chill is a bit invasive too. It's 22 right now and I'm not enjoying it that much.. :/ Wish it were a comfy 27 most of the day :D
  • AlfieDee
    Seems to me as though the MV1 is a first step toward a much better product a couple of years down the road... This one just seems too bulky for the small chamber capacity.
    I'll be looking forward to its comparison with the Mighty, and some more objective third party reviews past-release. Hopefully Bud will keep running his promo a few weeks into its release.
  • Texan1967
    So in reality while I don't consider the Ghost to fit neatly into the portable category, someone here referred to it as transferrable which I find more fitting. When will the work begin on a truly stealth/portable version? You might do a all white version and call it the Casper.... Or maybe I can take another hit and dream on a little longer....
  • techvape
    I really like the discrimination portable (or cordless?) and pocketable because you can carry the Ghost around, but not really in your pockets.
  • Texan1967
    Yes, not that it matters in the grand scheme of things, but maybe there does need a separate category, if only for quick clarification in discussions. I do like your designations, a cordless unit could be classified as a portable, then a smaller size could be classified as pocketable.
  • Texan1967
    It's only been less than a year that I've returned to blaz'n cannabis, after almost a twenty year hiatus. While it's been a ton of fun learning about how far this industry has come over the years I'm finding that I really prefer concentrates over dry flower. What are the odds that this company will develop a unit solely for concentrates?
  • FallenGrrl
    She's in Alberta, a couple hours... uhm... south, I think, of Calgary. I guess it's cooled off, though, as I just looked and it's only 17 there now, as well, with an expected high of 24. She'll be happy. The other day it was so hot they were having to water their house to keep it cool. Lol. (It's an old farmhouse and built of cinder block or something. Apparently, wetting it down helps keep the house cooler due to evaporation or some such thing.)

I still get my Celsius/Fahrenheit conversions all wrong. Bleh.
  • oneizm
    my spot is in Santa Monica 9 blocks from the beach. It's never too hot :D
  • justjustin
    So do we know when we can order?
  • FallenGrrl
    Oohh, must be nice! That ocean breeze is great. Was in Santa Monica right on the water for a workshop a few years ago and it was lovely. Though, being the whitest of the white, I burn in like 4 minutes at the beach. :’( Darn Celtic and Viking ancestors, how inconsiderate! They should have known I'd be living in California when they were getting it on thousands of years ago and gone for some racial diversity. :P
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Welcome to Vape Life Forum!