• ZonedCBD
    I came across the V2 Pro Series 3 vape when I was looking for a pen to do herb, wax and ejuice, and I like the style of it but the reviews on reliability seem pretty mixed.

I've heard that the e-liquid tank leaks sometimes did anyone else have this happen?

There's this QuickDraw 300 pen that looks exactly the same but it's a different brand, maybe this one doesn't have the same defect problems?
  • G-Money
    I've only tried the V2 I don't actually own one, so I'm not sure about the leakage but it worked OK. From what I've heard the QD 300 might be the better way to go because of the better service
  • FrankyP
    I own the v2 pro series 3 and I only use it for dry herb vape... My ex wife vaped liquid on it and it did leak. I also have an airistank Duffy that does dry herb and wax... I prefer the Duffy on my Sigelei at 12 watts.
  • ZonedCBD
    Ah damn oh ok cool thanks for your input man!!
  • Flipz
    I have the v2 series 3 vape pen with the dry herb, eliquid and wax cartridge. Bought all of it 8-9 months and personally haven't had any issues with any part of it. I have heard about the leaking cartridges but luckily haven't had that issue myself.

Peece out cub scouts
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet